Search results

1. P

Selling: Bulk offer trade.

Selling all lootable stackables. I'm selling all stackables that have a tt value (.01ped and over) not novas/blazers/fragments etc) im not selling tools/items/bps/weapons/armour/non tradable/ sb=bo=103% Auction ends at 21:30 forum time. (sold or unsold) Auction ends with bo or 5 minutes...
  2. P

Price Check Strength Keep (Twin peaks Castle)

Would like to get to know its aproximate value Other sales of castles and time period would help.
  3. P

Enhancers bps with qr

Would like to know aprox. price or range of prices for these bps with there qrs. Armour Durability Enhancer I qr 66.0 Weapon Damage Enhancer I qr 43.7 Armour Durability Enhancer III qr 40.5 Medical Tool Skill Modification qr 20.0
  4. P

Price Check Manufacture Enhancers skill

Interested what it goes for these days. None for sale on auction atm. (don't have an esi to check)
  5. P

How would this labtop handle EU

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002XZLURC/?tag=sdfp-20 In a labtop want a mix of high battery life and able to be used for work and play. I'll consider this if this can handle full screen resolution with medium don't care about aa) I think this labtop is cool as it has a 2 graphics cars 1 for...
  6. P

Can this labtop play eu with medium settings.

http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/computer_series.do?aoid=35252&storeName=computer_store&category=notebooks&series_name=dv6tqe_series I can get this labtop new for $875' Not planning on spending more than that (would also consider any labtop that would play EU better than this one max...
  7. P

Info: New item super mod fap

Unconfirmed rumors have hinted of new amazing fap to drop in the future Here are the stats Decay: Exceptional Uses per min120 Max heal 500 Requires level 10 medic How to obtain anyone who completes mission 500 will be rewarded with this fap (mission 500 loot 10 mod faps and return them to me)
  8. P

OA 109 on Condition fund

The point of this fund is to increase peds by crafting Ore amps 109 on condition and globaling hoffing as much as possible. Good payout when Ath. Accepting investors 01100001 01110000 01110010 01101001 01101100 00001101 00001010 01100110 01101111 01101111 01101100 01110011
  9. P

Selling: Enhancer bp package

Only accepting offers as a bulk will edit this post in a couple min. with the bps and qrs it contains. Feel free to make offers with crafting related skills peds or items. This is not an auction considering offers above 1k ped or 1k ped of value. Armour Durarbility Enhancer 1 Level 1...
  10. P

JJ's Enhacer service

In order to supply Calypso with Enhancers I offer this service Offer for free crafting on any level 1 or 2bp I own or you bring me. You bring recipe I provide the clicks. (you keep all enhancers residue/ gems) (no fee on global/hof/ or ath tips appreciated though) or on the following bps...
  11. P

Selling: Enhancers (mining skill modfifcation level 1)

Selling Mining skill modification ((out of stock pm me if you want me to craft more) meet me in game. P.S. These are not the ones that are in auction Other enhancers I make are range 1 enhancers for tier 1 weapon Armour durability enahcer and weapon aim enhancer if you would to provide...
  12. P

Buying: Engineering skill

please pm the amt and % wanted ty. no longer buying at this time
  13. P

Buying: Manufacture Enhacers skill

if you have some let me know via pm how much you have and what price you want for it
  14. P

Buying: Bicak Kek & or Kesmeck Bik

If you have any let me know via pm for the Bicak kek or if you craft Kesmeck bik or know someone who does you can post in thread. I'm skilling up sb so would be an ongoing need. If you see any on auction feel free to point me that direction to (assuming at least 100 ped of useable tt and...
  15. P

Win up to 50 ped just for saying I want to win . ..

This is game is a reverse auction of sort. All I want is 1 EFD (Entropia forum Dollar) The Start Bid is 50 ped Current offer : 1 pec by cd user If anyone wants to sell me 1 efd for 50 ped they can make an offer here. Then if anyone else wants to sell me it for less then 50 ped they can make...
  16. P

Event Inspired by Unbeatable Banzuke and Ninja Warrior

This thread is to see if there is any interest in creating an event or group of events along those lines. for anyone who hasn't seen she shows the shows are about athletes trying to do the near impossible. The events wouldn't be limited to a 30 minutes or 60 minutes but instead would lasts...
  17. P

Forum story

Lets make a story Each post is limited to 10 words. (even in middle of sentence) (no double posting) (you must wait for 1 other before posting again) Story Start: In the beginning there was Lootius.
  18. P

Free noob Tiering Service with Insurance*

I'm offering this service to incrase my tiering skill. So here is the offer. On any item with a combined value (tt plus mu of 50 ped or less) I will click for This service is great for upgrading the following pixi parts / opalo / settler / m2100 / low tt guns / goblin / some tt items/...
  19. P

Question: Is their a market for tiered up items?

(at a cost that would cover the tiering) I'm assuming most people would answer no. However if would like to buy an ul item at a tier level of 1.0 or higher please post here. You can post what you want to buy. Aprox price your willing to pay (or say pm me) The level of you wanted 1.0? 2.0 etc...
  20. P

Free Crafting.

I'm looking to skill up crafting again so I'm making a limited time offer. I'll craft anything you want (ul bps only) (if tt is over 1 ped a click) for free. you keep all globals/hofs/aths and bps looted. Bps that are limited or under 1 Ped a click prices can be negotiated. 2 Options for...
  21. P

Its ok to fap me

Just to let everyone know that if I am hunting or just hit the revive it is ok to fap me.
  22. P

Price check Borken korss 5.3 ped Tier 2.6

I have a broken korss at 5.3 ped 2 days ago before tiers would have thrown it into tt. My quesion is does it have any value other than tt now and if so how much.
  23. P

Selling: Set of 7 6a plates

Asking plus 35. (plus 5 each) If you think that is to much make me a counter offer. This is not auction. TT is full 25 ped each 175 ped for the set.
  24. P

5 Year plus player looking for soc

In game name Jack JJ Johnson In game over 5 years Skills aren't uber 50k-75k (I've chipped out) Unlocks in last 5 years include coolness / bpc/ cga /texture engineering I have experience in mining hunting crafting. I like to team hunt and use korss400 . Looking for a soc that hunts and...
  25. P

New Event Idea

The event is an endurance type of event. To win you just have to outlast everyone else Day 1. 2 globals is needed Day 2 2 globals are needed Day 3 3 are need etc. . . . Day 100 100 globals are needed (if it got to day 100) Hofs / Aths would also count as globals. This would go on until 1...
Back