Search results

1. Dirk Rand

PC: Ancient Fire Forge ARR 8000

I need a price check on a Ancient Fire Forge ARR 8000. Same stats as a FF8K except max range is 160 (30m farther than the 8K) http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Fire_Forge_ARR_8000_Ancient thanks
  2. Dirk Rand

Team Leader Loots Items

With the introduction of high HP mobs, mob regen and alot of the decent loot now being L weapons or L armor, I would like to see a new Team Loot Option. It would be just like the other options but the Team Leader would loot all items In this scenario, if you were doing stack share, the...
  3. Dirk Rand

How well did Tracker do in Merry Mayhem results

Just thoughjt I would see how Entropia Tracker dis as a Merry Mayhem sscoreboard. Entropia Tracker Mery Mayhem Traccker PTS Category 1 1. Angel Jane mms Tracker score 3  253 2. Monique The...
  4. Dirk Rand

Agility VS Professional Standing or ?

When developing a team format competition what is the best way to make sure teams are somewhat even in abiolity? Have a total agility level the team must be under. Ie Sum of a 5 member team's agility must be below XXX agility OR RanK the professional standings of the team members and and...
  5. Dirk Rand

A couple of questions

How long does it take for a new pet to auto stable. When I have tamed animals and left them and it has taken up to two days for the animal deeed to show up in my inventory. Since I can only have two animals out at a time, this has caused some problems. Am I missing a step in auto stabeling...
Back