Search results

1. The Jetman

Selling: Melee Trauma Amplifier VI

Just cleaning out my storage and i freeing up peds, i'm looking to sell a Melee Trauma Amplifier VI. TT+750 EDIT: Item is sold. thanks
  2. The Jetman

Pricecheck on Stims0

Hi, i got these from the Easter Boxes and im curious on the value atm AccuStim 1x 5mg & 1x 10mg DevaStim 2x 10mg MediStim 1x 10mg HyperStim 1x15mg
  3. The Jetman

Beacon Missions

Just wondering about the Beacon missions these days, i noticed i could now do the gauntlet 3 beacon solo (created a 1 man team like on ark). do the 23ped+ work the same way and would allow me to solo? also the gauntlet beacon had a single storage container at the end, are the beacons still...
  4. The Jetman

UK Gambling Commission statement reguarding Loot crates/Keys

Over the last few months there has been a movement to get the government to follow china's path and make lootcrate or strongboxes in this case publish the odds. original petition Today they replied i've bolded the part that might actually affect EU and should make MA take note, as this...
  5. The Jetman

Change Username

any way to change username on Entropedia? my current username doesn't relate to my EU name but my RL name and i hoped i could bring it closer to EU whist maintaining my edit count
  6. The Jetman

Selling: L7 Oratan Axe Pet - Ends today

I've received an offer for my Oratan Axe Pet and have decided to sell, so ill be running a quick selling thread. As of now, the Oratan Axe is level 7.62 (7759) with 86% energy currently on the pet At L18 Autoloot can be unlocked with 45m range (thats 40m more than any other pet afaik) At L23...
  7. The Jetman

Pricecheck - Oratan Axe Pet

Just wondering what the value on a Oratan Axe would be, currently exclusive to Gold Rush 3rd placers buffs are Passive Effect: Auto Loot Level Req: 18 Range: 45m Passive Effect: Skill Gain - Pet and Taming Level Req: 23 Strength: 20% i'm assuming its lvl 1 when it is awarded to me, i've...
  8. The Jetman

Windows Phone Authentication now Working

Just to let the few of us out there who want authentication on phones but dont own Android or iOS, the new Microsoft Authenticator does work with EU (for now at least) Just add account, select Google, facebook etc and scan the QR code
  9. The Jetman

Thoughts after a week of play

The App Little laggy at times, crashes constantly, its near impossible for me to get 10 mins of play without a crash and its very annoying during combat as it results in skipped turns (Kindle) The graphics look solid for a mobile game, sound effects are pretty un-impressive tho Little more EU...
  10. The Jetman

Restrict Raids

been able to raid over and over makes gold too easy to obtain as too few towns are guarded, in like 30 seconds I had 8k gold and could have carried on if my vault allowed it. This then allowed me to PVE/heal/repeat and allows easy levelling. perhaps limit the raids to 1/pet/hour or something or...
  11. The Jetman

Question: Names of Pets

Not sure if this has been brought up before, but why are the Kanin and Devil called Rabbit and Edgehog? seems weird. Otherwise on a Kindle fire it runs ok, little lag at times and a few CTD but it is a £40 tablet so can't expect super performance
  12. The Jetman

Incoming Land Area with Eomon DNA?

This is probably common knowledge, I dunno, I think I recall seeing it in the past. Land Area #66 is owned by Xenobiologist Charles Marvin, with the LA description of "Welcome to Charles Event Area!, Eomon breeding experiments in progress" Is this from old game or could this be a prize in the...
  13. The Jetman

HoF: Small 421 HoF on a Molisk, but the cropped screenshot looked great

hit a decent 421 HoF on a molisk, pretty big surprise for a small mob, but when I reviewed the Screenshot I found its great!. Nice colours, due to the heal (as I was nearly dead at the time ;) ) and the onlooking Molisk who looks like I did when it hit :D
  14. The Jetman

Today i learnt how Primordial Longus are delivered, the Hiryuu brings them

caught this as I turned around, a Primordial Longu been Airdropped in by the Hiryuu Air support
  15. The Jetman

SI Scorpion & Heart

found a few scorpions in my storage and my heart is never used anymore, I was just wondering what the MU is these days? I've seen them offered for +70, but seems too high, especially for the scorpion
  16. The Jetman

We have a President, should we have petitions?

Usually presidents and PMs have a way for us the people to give them suggestions, protest and so on. so i wonder, should we have a petitions section (within the so called government section?) with a system in place, if we receive a certain number of votes, an high-ish amount so only the real...
  17. The Jetman

whats the Lai Tung Pai worth these days

As title, its fresh and only lvl 1, just wondering what the value is at lvl 1 & lvl 7?
  18. The Jetman

Found a New Buff on Toulan, The Ring of Flight

ok... its a bug... but was a funny way to cross the river, I was surprised when I asked Antrace running below me if they could see it, and yeah I was flying on their screen too :D
  19. The Jetman

Auction Bots at Jurra

Auction Alts at Jurra over the last few months i've seen good amount of bots stood at the auctioneer at jurra. they mainly have russiany names, all wear adj pixie except 1 wears scout harness, 3 wear ark xmas hats. i've observed them as i come & go and yesterday i saw all 6 d/c at the exact...
  20. The Jetman

Stamina Tokens? or skip them

I'm currently collecting tokens where the skills on offer don't benefit me, and on Toulan I get the option of which token I want. I was thinking of collecting Agility & Str tokens and start using them when I hit lvl 80, but are stamina worth it? I know it boosts HP, but I've just got this fear...
  21. The Jetman

Info: Planet Toulan Wikia

Due to Entropedia having issues with creating missions and other niggling things, i've created a simple Wikia (nothing amazing, its the info that matters) focused on Toulan, There is some bits missing, which i hope as a community can be filled. The idea is to help the players new to Toulan get...
  22. The Jetman

Achievement: End of the Longu Mission Chain (+ Model Trophy)

Finally had the motivation to finish the Longus, only had the log for the last 11k mobs but ended with 13k cycled and 90.25% TT returns (90.82 MU Returns) and a poor 5 globals in those 11k..... (Think its cos 50ped threshold is too high for 350hp mobs) Below are the finish Pictures and the...
  23. The Jetman

Jetman's Log - 100k cycled since Log started in Feb

Updated Jetman's Log - 1 Year logged UPDATE 1 ----- The log is now 1 year old, Cycling 166k ped, ive managed to return 97.6% TT and 100.01% MU Right click and view image to make it bigger ORIGINAL POST ------- as i passed the 100k mark, i thought i'd share my results so far, with over 96.5%...
  24. The Jetman

Achievement: End of the Traeskeron Mission Chain

Finally after a few years of chipping away at the mission every now and then, I decided to focus it. Today it ended, Thanks to BIG Industries for the LA While I didn't log the whole mission, I logged the last 41.5k worth of the last part, which ended with a pretty decent 97.1% TT return...
  25. The Jetman

Selling: Leoi Shock Dagger Tier 1.9

As ive just upgraded to the fire dagger I'm selling my old Shock Dagger. looking to sell for +550
Back