Thoughts after a week of play

The Jetman

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Paul Jetman Masters
The App
  1. Little laggy at times, crashes constantly, its near impossible for me to get 10 mins of play without a crash and its very annoying during combat as it results in skipped turns (Kindle)
  2. The graphics look solid for a mobile game, sound effects are pretty un-impressive tho
  3. Little more EU intregration, like Caly mobs been pets or creatures in forest like Molisk and Foul, even name dropping of Cities or CDF in the quests (like your pet need to take supplies to the CDF at Fort Medusa)
  4. Needs mini games or something like a daily reward with the chance of diamonds or special mini game only pets

Combat

1. I honestly think combat needs to be re-designed from ground up. Its pretty boring, all the pets feel exactly the same, just some gain more skills per level than others, that's it...
  2. much like pokemon, pets need classes with weaknesses and strengths
  3. some skills should only be usable by certain classes (high damage on the aggressive pets and more counter style for defensive)
  4. Abilities need to be able to miss, with 100% hit rate it becomes predictable
  5. Raids are now, after my last post broke for me too, no-one to raid since hitting lvl 4 and arenas are empty

Town Gameplay
  1. its ok, but needs more buildings, once you hit the gym, all buildings are bought, need buildings that are diamond and ped only
  2. Breeding centres, give pets Gender and allow chance of crossbreeding for unique pets
  3. allow more freedom to build in any location and random map design, then allow us to visit other players villages

Last edited:
Back