Search results

1. H

Post an EU "FAIL" PIC Voting Final (Top Vote-Getter Wins)

nighthawk has my vote all the way :yay: :laugh: :yay: :shots:
  2. H

Selling: Reilly boots Bp 79.7 QR

free bump :wtg:
  3. H

Dejay dj Jaguar

first reply :yay: now lets read :laugh:
  4. H

Coolest Looking Armor

the old look of the eon armor was awesome, now its pretty ugly imo, hey didnt say I dont want one tho :laugh:
  5. H

Why Use Shops!?

Sammy sosa is a poor guy, u must understand that and help him instead of bashing on him.
  6. H

Help: Oreamp OA-101 BP

Its cheaper to buy the skills, than skill on that thing, u can lose tons of peds in a very short time.
  7. H

FYI: Item Pricing Excel

Nice! Is it complicated to do a table like that? Im pretty much a noob in excel, I just do some graphs once in a while.
  8. H

Selling: Apis (L) Guns

bump.......
  9. H

Real crafting COS

1) Where u saw I was crafting components? 2) I did 500 clicks so far, I cant do much everyday, its like 80 ped/click. And I must wait for the items to sell. Still 10 % difference on 500 clicks seems a lot. 3) I base the cos I should have on the green line I see when putting my bp on, and compare...
  10. H

Real crafting COS

that 10% difference mean 10 less items on 100 clicks made, which means a lot of peds when u craft items with markup. I dont talk about tt return here, I dont care about that. I just say that Im losing peds cause I dont have the cos Im supposed to have based on etopia's graph. I continue to fill...
  11. H

Real crafting COS

I can only say that, I have to count a 30% cos when I try to find a profitable bp because thats what I get on the long run even with a maxed bp, dont wanna whine but crafting system atm is just fucked up :(
  12. H

Selling: Full Suit Lich (M, L) Armour

suscribing :yay:
  13. H

bring up my post
  14. H

bump :wtg:
  15. H

ATH: Atrox alpha 27865 ped

was it with one of my apis? :laugh: gratz sir :yay:
  16. H

Damage Interval/ Max

http://jdegre.net/pe/unlocker.php :yay:
  17. H

bump plz :ahh:
  18. H

Entropia Tracker has all negative loots % today

I think those percentages are based on todays loot vs average loot but we are thuesday, if u look it @ weekend, u will see big positive numbers, because more players playing on the weekends. I never look at those numbers, its not accurate.
  19. H

Health & Game Security - Vote

Also post possible health dangers from forum whoring ;)
  20. H

Ceasefire at Oil Rig 01-Oct-08 after 10am

Will finish in a slaugter noobkillingfest like all the other events of this kind. Gl anyway :silly2:
  21. H

bump that up
  22. H

Current supply of ATAU's

Still the same supply problems with ATAUs
  23. H

bump :cool:
  24. H

Info: A Brief History of the Auction

Ah! the 1 ped auction fee, I miss that one :(