Search results

1. Amante

Riding off into the sunset...

It's been a long and bumpy road, but the time has come for Amante to ride off into the sunset. During my time here I've had the great pleasure of meeting and interacting with some great people. There are too many to even begin trying to list you all, but you know who you are.:) Thank you all...
  2. Amante

Male cloths for sale

Back from the holidays... One last bump before going to the in-game public auction....
  3. Amante

Final Closeout sale

Back from the holidays... One last bump before going to the in-game public auction....
  4. Amante

Final Closeout sale

Another bump.
  5. Amante

Male cloths for sale

Back to the top.
  6. Amante

Male cloths for sale

Bring it up again
  7. Amante

Final Closeout sale

Back to the front.
  8. Amante

Final Closeout sale

The three active auctions are now closed. PM's are being sent to the winners. There's still a lot of good stuff here folks, at some really good prices!
  9. Amante

Final Closeout sale

A bid via PM has come in on the Handgun Chip. I'll close this out at 21:00 (MA time) if no further bids come in.
  10. Amante

Final Closeout sale

Back to the front.
  11. Amante

Male cloths for sale

Just another bump.
  12. Amante

Final Closeout sale

It's yours. PM on the way.
  13. Amante

Male cloths for sale

Bump it up
  14. Amante

Final Closeout sale

Bump it up
  15. Amante

Male cloths for sale

A bid via PM has come in on the Black set. I will call it an aution from here on that set. I will close this out Monday at 21:00 unless a flurry of bids at the end deem it to be extended.
  16. Amante

Final Closeout sale

Bump it up. (I forgot to look at the apartment deed yesterday for its details. I will get that info updated as soon as I can.)
  17. Amante

Male cloths for sale

Flame patern set sold. There are still some really nice items here for decent prices.
  18. Amante

Final Closeout sale

Items are sorted by catagory for your shopping convenience. There are no specific buy out prices set, but I will waste no time closing out a sale on any item if the offer is respectable. As a general rule I will place a 24 hour time limit on an item when the opening bid is met for other bidders...
  19. Amante

Male cloths for sale

Bump it up with reduced prices.
  20. Amante

Selling>>> Weapons

Bump it up
  21. Amante

Selling> Combat related construction chips

Bump it up
  22. Amante

Selling combat skill chips

Bump it up
  23. Amante

Male cloths for sale

Bump it up
  24. Amante

Selling Complete M Paladin & 6x 5B plates

Bump for the 5Bs
  25. Amante

Selling Complete M Paladin & 6x 5B plates

Complete Male Paladin and 6 5B plates for sale as complete packages only... This is a great and fairly rare complete armor set with a decent decay rate. With the 5B plates added it is good for many hunting options. Asking Prices... Paladin sold 5Bs 1200 PEDS Name TT Value Market Value...
Back