Male cloths for sale

Amante

Old Alpha
Society
The Dung Kickers
Amante DeSognio
The following clothing items are up for sale. All are male of course, and all are at full TT minus the few PECs required for putting them on to take some pictures. On the subject of the pictures I apologize for my crappy picture taking skills. lol And please keep in mind that these pictures were taken on a machine with a less than optimal video card, so these will look much better if your machine is better than mine.  The prices I have listed are not set in stone (though I think they are fair prices), if you think they are too high feel free to make an offer you just never know I might take it.

Uncolored Pluma skin Feodora, Cognac Coat, Basic-pattern Pants, and Reilly Boots
I think 1100 PED is a fair price for this great looking set.

Green & Purple set… Foul skinned Luna Pattern Pants & Shirt, Foul skinned Master Coat, Longu Skinned Feodora, and Snabble skinned Reilly Boots.
1100 PED is a good deal on this unique set I think.

And my personal favorite…
Rexely Mesh Tanktop, Storm Kolor Jeans, and Omegaton Arctic Walkers
850 PED for them as a set is more than fair.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
Bump it up

wooohhooo if the foul set would be (F) :drool: :jawdrop: :tongue4:

Bump it up with reduced prices.

Flame patern set sold.

There are still some really nice items here for decent prices.

A bid via PM has come in on the Black set. I will call it an aution from here on that set. I will close this out Monday at 21:00 unless a flurry of bids at the end deem it to be extended.

Bump it up

Just another bump.

Bring it up again

Back to the top.

Back from the holidays... One last bump before going to the in-game public auction....

Back