Search results

1. Wladir

Is it time to remove the Teleporters?

Sledgehammer you are missing the point of that post. All I meant to say is that I have indeed done more than scratch the surface of what this virtual universe has to offer.
  2. Wladir

Let me clarify to you and others who might not have read the thread thoroughly, I have been around longer than my tracker or attribute points would suggest. Some time ago I decided to quit cold turkey and sold out everything and even had my account deleted. But as is the fate of most Entropia...
  3. Wladir

Auto away menu option

Until a better solution is introduced, type the following in the in game chat; /em away And your avatar will go into away mode. If you want to do it again quickly, just open the chat and press the Up Arrow Key to enter the command quickly again. :) Edit: Spelling
  4. Wladir

Is hunting humanoids justfiable?

Maybe it is the Mutants who should avoid us? :smoke: Until the various humanoids and mutants of Calypso learn to respect our presence (and superior firepower) and try to co-exist with us, I will have Maffoid Steak for dinner every evening. :o) In the olden days attempts to reach peace through...
  5. Wladir

Hoverbikes

Oh yes! Bikes please. :cool: And more roads for that matter. Using sweat as fuel is probably a good idea until virtual smell sensors are introduced. :laugh:
  6. Wladir

Tobias. I get your message, and you get mine. - I think it would be a more exciting game without the Teleporters. - You do not think it would be a more exciting game without the Teleporters. We disagree in this subject and it's really as simple as that. What is up with the fake quoting and...
  7. Wladir

Talk about a politically incorrect subject. Here we go, I will try to fashion a big,tall quote-and-answer post. First of all I would ask some of you people to chill a little. This is only a mere suggestion and an idea to fool around with. I never intended to insult anyone or force anyone to...
  8. Wladir

Sigh, I was not questioning your right to post. I was questioning your reason to post what you did. "Dont be stupid" might be some splendid general advice, and I will cherish it, but I failed to understand why you felt the need to formulate your opinion in that arrogant way. But enough of that...
  9. Wladir

If you two are not going to add something to the discussion, why even post a reply? :) Indeed it would hurt to loose those hard earned teleporters, but as you said, in the long run it might auctually prove to be a quite appeling aspect. If bigger and better roads are implemented, and Vehicle...
  10. Wladir

Hah, oufh! :laugh: Not a single post of positive feedback, except maybe for; I guess I suspected as much. People these days are all about instant, effortless, action. :handgun: :rocket::sniper: I for one though, would prefer a virtual world that has it's fair share of dangers and difficulties...
  11. Wladir

Note that this thread was originally posted in the General Discussion Area, but was moved to the Suggestion and Wishlist area. I for one wanted to discuss it more than wish for it. Greetings fellow Entropians! With the most successful introduction of water, land and air vehicles, don't you...
  12. Wladir

Nostalgia thread: Once upon a time in Entropia......

Once upon a time in EU... One had faith in the Development and could not wait for the things to come in the future of our Planet and beyond. Then "Planet Michael" happened. Kind of. Even though PE/EU obviously never was intended to be some kind of charity, I suspect that the current state of...
  13. Wladir

Beauty profession nurfed

Quite simply Disasterous. Have you spoken anything with the Mindarklings regarding this? ( Or whoever the f*ck runs the show these days)
  14. Wladir

Hey there! Thank you for the +rep, I'm glad you agree with me. Let's hope Calypso takes a turn...

Hey there! Thank you for the +rep, I'm glad you agree with me. Let's hope Calypso takes a turn for the better soon, before it turns into Barbie-World! :O
  15. Wladir

Haya! Thanks for the +rep, I'm glad you agree with my post. :D

Haya! Thanks for the +rep, I'm glad you agree with my post. :D
  16. Wladir

Hay! Hehe, thank you for the +rep! Luckliy EU is up again and I may not have to pick up a pack...

Hay! Hehe, thank you for the +rep! Luckliy EU is up again and I may not have to pick up a pack of smokes. ;)
  17. Wladir

Haya! Haha thanks for the +rep, that helps soothe my all time low nicotine levels. ;-)

Haya! Haha thanks for the +rep, that helps soothe my all time low nicotine levels. ;-)
  18. Wladir

Heya! Thanks for the +rep, I'm glad you agree. :o) Barbie World is exactly what Entropia is...

Heya! Thanks for the +rep, I'm glad you agree. :o) Barbie World is exactly what Entropia is turning into.
  19. Wladir

is it down?

Quitting smoking + EU servers down = :eyecrazy::mad::cussing::hammer::handgun::banghead:
  20. Wladir

is it down?

D-Dont do it! Not unless you got an IRL VTOL!
  21. Wladir

is it down?

Oh cruel fate. :(
  22. Wladir

is it down?

23. Wladir

is it down?

Lies! LIES! :mad:
  24. Wladir

is it down?

I wonder who and what messed up at the office? :confused:
  25. Wladir