Search results

1. Kaotic85

Selling: Angle Helmet (M)UL) - Adjustable

Selling: Angle Helmet (M)UL) TT + 1600 PED Keep in mind that this is one of the newly announced 'upgradeable' sets of armour. PM me here or in game 'Kryto KaoticFatih Rarman' Thanks for your time. Kryto
  2. Kaotic85

Selling: Shadow Arm Guards (M)

Selling full TT Shadow Arm Guards (M) Tier 2.9 'ready to tier up' Full TT 102.00 + 4200 PED Please PM me via forum or in game 'Kryto KaoticFaith Rarman'
  3. Kaotic85

Buying: Buying - 68x Generic Nano Adjuster

Hello all, I'm buying 68 of Generic Nano Adjuster @ 300% I'd prefer to get all 68 in one transaction, So if you can help I'd be most grateful :bowdown:
  4. Kaotic85

Lumber Jacking

So Yesterday I tried my hand at what is a new to me tool in game the 'Terratech PH-1' the tree chopping device at the trade terminal. So after some research on how to use said device I set out on my adventure for lumber... Oh look this tree has a HP bar this is the one I'm after... So I...
  5. Kaotic85

Once upon a time...

Once upon a time I use to play this game... but then I vanished without a trace... AND now I'm BACK!!! So it's been 4+ years since my last confession! But I do confess that I've missed the game!!! I've tried other games that reminded me of this beautiful creature but never quite filled that...
  6. Kaotic85

Wishlist.

I wish, I wish upon a star for a plain black coat, like the one neo wear's in the matrix.:ahh::love:
  7. Kaotic85

Clothing... Some thoughts.

Greeting everyone, So I've only been playing since 2010 well had some breaks here and there but there is one thing that I have noticed about clothing... the only seem's to be high priced clothes and most people are not going to have the PED's to just go and buy clothes simply to look good. I do...
  8. Kaotic85

Info: Mentor in Australia - Kryto (KaoticFaith) Rarman.

Greetings everyone, I'd like to offer my services to anyone that is new to Entropia Universe with learning the fundamentals of the game and how to have a little fun along the way, also one has to be willing to make the investment, either of money or even more valuable your time! I for one was...
  9. Kaotic85

Searching... Disciples...

Searching... 4 Disciples... Hello to all the people of the Entropian Universe, I new to mentoring but in my short time in doing so I've found that one must either find a disciple that is in a similar time zone OR be on ALL the time! So I find myself looking for a disciple that is from...
  10. Kaotic85

Planet Calypso Forum Editing.

Hello all, So Im trying to find out if it is possible to edit the colour and font of the information in the Group section of the PCF? Here is a link of my society page, notice that the text is gray and its really hard to read, Im also the admin for this page. Also I have noticed that it is...
  11. Kaotic85

Iron Challange: Argos

Well over the past year I've managed to slaughter 5K+ Argos and get some good globals whilst doing so. I know you're prob all thinking oh just Argos! But for a noob of my stature it’s damn good going. So now I believe that it is time for me to give the Argos a break! Going to try a harder mob...
  12. Kaotic85

Achievement: Unlocked a new skill: Serendipity.

So I was killing and skilling last night when I hit level 30 Laser Sniper Hit and to my surprise I got a new skill Serendipity! I will say I do indeed feel more fortunate! Managed to gain two ranks of this new skill in like 30mins lol :D Well its good to have a skill where I can just do nothing...
  13. Kaotic85

Achievement: Iron Challenge: 5000 Argonauts.

Last night I was able to finish of the 5K section of the Argo Iron Challenge. Here I was thinking that it was meant to give me some sort of skill chip for me to eat! but sadly not, I take it the the 10K will give me that skill chip? Anyway :woot: for me 5000+ Argos have meet there end via my...
  14. Kaotic85

Help: PCF Account Weirdness.

Hello to all out there reading this. Well this is not a bug in the game put I think it is one in PCF's website and its to do with a few things I have noticed. 1. That when I delete the visitors messages from my page it just sits there, oh dont get me wrong it does indeed delete the message but...
  15. Kaotic85

Achievement: Graduation Complete.

The other day before the last update I'd reached my 100% mark as a disciple Me being me, had to wait till my Mentor (Forburner Nighthawk Delta) was on so that I could take a video of this occasion, but never happened till after the update lol So we went to the place that we meet (Chug's) and...
  16. Kaotic85

Me the Mentor!

Never would have I thought of myself to be any sort of a Mentor, I've decided to try it on for size! So as the first few hours of sweating with new people and trying to find just one disciple... It was starting to look like I was never going to find anyone, along come Joe... So i say 'Hello...
  17. Kaotic85

Graduation Complete.

The other day before the last update I'd reached my 100% mark as a disciple :wtg: Me being me, had to wait till my Mentor (Forburner Nighthawk Delta) was on so that I could take a video of this occasion, but never happened till after the update lol So we went to the place that we meet and...
  18. Kaotic85

First time off Planet Calypso.

Well I know I said I was going to be a Calypso boy for life...:ahh: But as hard as I try not to think of going to another planet, I could NOT resist the tiny little blue dinosaurs on planet Ark! :silly2: So while I'm here on the Ark I intend on completing all the achievements and the IFN...
  19. Kaotic85

Question: Crosshair 'aka Reticle" in 3rd Person.

Hello to everyone. ;) To start off I'll say one thing, That even if this feature does not get added its not going to deter me from playing it just means I'll have to keep playing in 1st person to see my Reticle. So I've played on the keyboard and mouse most of the first year as a colonist...
  20. Kaotic85

Help: Attention Sweat Sellers and Buyers.

Hello to everyone in the community, and to any guests. ;) This is a thread for buyers of vibrant sweat, also for the sweaters them selfs as to where to find a potential buyer. If you are a buyer of sweat could you please post to this thread with info, example... Hi my avatar's name is Kryto...
  21. Kaotic85

Selling: Hermes Shin Guard (F,L)

As it just so happens, like every other piece of armor that drops my way it's (F) Anyway back on topic, I got these Hermes Shin Guard in one of the few globals that I've found... Details: Hermes Shin Guard (F,L), PED value is 61.75ped SOLD. Due to the fact I'm unable to find any on...
  22. Kaotic85

Selling: Hermes Grion (Thigh) Guard (F,L)

Hermes Shin Guard (F,L) As it just so happens, like every other piece of armor that drops my way it's (F) :mad: Anyway back on topic, I got these Hermes Shin Guard in one of the few globals that I've found... Details: Hermes Shin Guard (F,L), PED value is 61.75ped. if ya want a pic of stats...
  23. Kaotic85

WTS - Hermes Grion (Thigh) Guard (F,L)

Delete! Moved to correct thread area.
  24. Kaotic85

Falling for Entropia!

I love this game so F'ing much, one could say I've fallen head over heals for it!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8LH9H9_4Ew:eyecrazy::wtg::eyecrazy:
  25. Kaotic85

Graphics Settings!

So today after watching a few videos on you tube I decided to bump up my graphics settings just to see how my PC would handle it... And to my surprise it runs rather well considering that I'm using a WiFi N network :eyecrazy: ADSL ofc! So as a result of todays effort i think Ill just have to...
Back