Selling: Hermes Grion (Thigh) Guard (F,L)

Kaotic85

Guardian
Society
Aussie Entropians
Kryto, KaoticFaith, Rarman.
Hermes Shin Guard (F,L)

As it just so happens, like every other piece of armor that drops my way it's (F) :mad:

Anyway back on topic, I got these Hermes Shin Guard in one of the few globals that I've found...

Details: Hermes Shin Guard (F,L), PED value is 61.75ped. if ya want a pic of stats just ask and I'll go take one.

Due to the fact I'm unable to find any on auction or any buyer in game.
I'm going to start off the price @ TT + 190% = 117.33 rounded up, but 117 Flat sound good too.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/album.php?albumid=4003&attachmentid=27103

So if your interested either post to thread or PM me, even if you know someone that is looking for this item let em know and ill + rep for passing info along...

Well thank you all for reading, peace out!

Last edited:
Bump, myself! :bump:

Daily bump.

just to save you trouble... of bumping... i would list them in auction... unless they are spectacular tier stats they go for like 110% or so...

you can view for yourself in auction or right click you item... and view "Market Value"
hope this helps sorry to bring bad news

just to save you trouble... of bumping... i would list them in auction... unless they are spectacular tier stats they go for like 110% or so...

you can view for yourself in auction or right click you item... and view "Market Value"
hope this helps sorry to bring bad news

Yea I'm not to sure about putting them on AH due to the fact there are none on there to compare MU's also there is no daily or weekly MU on the item so i just made it 5% less than the yearly MU.

Going to upload picture of item in question. :wtg:

Last edited:
Yea I'm not to sure about putting them on AH due to the fact there are none on there to compare MU's also there is no daily or weekly MU on the item so i just made it 5% less than the monthly MU.

Going to upload picture of item in question. :wtg:

yes please post the picture cause there are a ton of these in auction... and lots of monthly weekly... even daily stats

ahh if it is shins and not groin like your post said orginally this is a nice item :)

if they are groin u are looking at 110% if they are shins you looking at 200% or more

Really that much! nice ;)

well i must have been tired when i posted this thread, well the original lol.

So yea imma noob and not sure how to upload pics the right way lol but there is a link to em in main post.

+ rep for the help.

Really that much! nice ;)

well i must have been tired when i posted this thread, well the original lol.

So yea imma noob and not sure how to upload pics the right way lol but there is a link to em in main post.

+ rep for the help.

so yea if your looking for 150% i would take :)
i am guessing u looted on a argo ;p
gratz

so yea if your looking for 150% i would take :)
i am guessing u looted on a argo ;p
gratz

Yea the good old argos lol

Well after ya told me im basically way under MU, I think i'll up it and so wot happens.

But if worst comes to worst in a few days ill consider it. :eyecrazy:

Close Thread.

Please delete this thread due to the wrong title, therefor way not be getting the correct attention.

Back