Search results

1. M

I just saw the sticky above and have sent a pm to star thanks all
  2. M

I can't remeber my username and password and I dont see an option to get my password. When I try to reg it says that an account already exsists with that avatar name. What do I do ? Magic Mentor Minder
  3. M

Cape Corinth destroyed, ruined..

If they spawn there they get the PA tp free and in fact get the cc and PA so they are ahead.
  4. M

Cape Corinth destroyed, ruined..

Please note that even if they spawn in CC they get the PA tp as well so they can TP there. P.s You can goto cape caravan for a quite place ;)
  5. M

I miss the snow

I hated the snow in game got alot in real life and dont need it in game :P I am happy its gone and hope it never comes back :)
  6. M

Feffs can't find them ? please help

Thanks for the Info but that sucks :( +rep
  7. M

Feffs can't find them ? please help

Hey all Feffs can't find them please help need high density and low to mid level size thanks in advance
  8. M

NEO "New Entropian Order" Now Recruiting all levels

NEO "New Entropian Order" Now Recruiting all levels 1. Objective to help each NEO soc member be the best they can be 2. Help each other with Knowleadge sharing 3. Mature Players only 4. No beggers 5. The Soc main objective is to have a soc that has fun in Entropia weather your a sweater...
  9. M

How many Chinese speaking on this forum????

of the 1.6 billion Chinese how many speak English. Also of the other 4.4 billion people in the world why are they not playing ;)
  10. M

How many Chinese speaking on this forum????

I read somewhere that this game is block in China I cant remeber where if not blocked at least a few years from being allowed to released there.
  11. M

Market fixing in Entropia Apartments

Change is not always bad :) Best post so far that i have read here good job !!!
  12. M

What country are you from?

Canada Home of the truely strong and free ;)
  13. M

Your only confirming the problem but not providing a solution at this point and its true its not your responsabilty to. Also I know people that havent been in game for over three years and there names are still on Apartments what about them I know of three Imagen how many more I dont know ....
  14. M

How would you know this for a fact also the Chinese are not comming its old news that they have shut out MA.
  15. M

I have been watching the apartment market in Entropia and visited the building in three cities. I noticed that 50% of the deeds are either owned by an avatar just holding onto them or MA owns then. You can tell this by the estate named Marco or Mucus something or other. I also watched to see...
  16. M

Why should we Auction ?

and we have a winner !! YOU Wrote what i though but couldnt express on papper bang on mate !
  17. M

Why should we Auction ?

Exactly my point. Low quanity you lose
  18. M

Why should we Auction ?

And I remeber the days when there was no fees yet there where even more strret venduer then as well.
  19. M

Why should we Auction ?

true they did and i am talking about people that deposit like you and me however sometimes they need to rethink what they have put in place to see if they are not messing up there game for depositors. I can jack the rent of my apartments for short term gain but maybe longterm I lose, I need to...
  20. M

Why should we Auction ?

anytime anyone pays over tt that means someone had to pay more then MA is willing to give you for it from TT which means MA has that persons money. Also when a rescession in real life it affects real people who play the game.
  21. M

Why should we Auction ?

You are giving a valid solution to the issue and at the same time are saying that there is a problem for low level resources all I am saying is that someone that has a monthly budget and needs to ah his stuff more often then not this causes a waiting issue. In my case i will simply deposit a...
  22. M

Why should we Auction ?

I wouldnt say for Oil and such that its a problem more for animal parts and other needed resources like animal hides and such. because you need a min of 2000 of animal hide and up priced at 107% in order to make 1 ped of the whole thing sicne the AH fee would be 1 ped around and is inflating...
  23. M

Why should we Auction ?

show me the math and the amounts. animal at 1% wouldn't cover the AH fee unless what amount is sold.
  24. M

Why should we Auction ?

Hi all Since I have been back for a week and MA will not give me back my toon, I still decided to make a new one called Magic Mentor Minder. I got my armour and 3 1x0 axes and 3 2x0 axes and started to hunt and mine. After much hunting and mining I aquired resources. I decided to goto...
  25. M

Just wanted to say

HA Boss I think not more like old Friend good to be back and see you all still here and kicking some mobs :)
Back