Search results

1. I

Can't take screen shot?

I just got my first HOF (381 ped nothen great) and I cant take a screen shot? I hit pntScn as always but the shot come out black. I've taken many in Entrpia b4. I can take screens of anything else on any web page,but not in Entropia? This is on Win 8.1 64bit. any help? thnx
  2. I

About done with the 10k argonaut Bronze

I'm just a few hundred away from the 10k. What should I take . The 19.17 ped Athletics or the 19.17 ped Inflict Range damage? Right now my Athletic score is 934. My inflict range damage is 2844 Thnx
  3. I

Any non tax area for scout+ argos

I'm in the middle of the Bronze argo mission. Is there any place on calypso that is not taxed that has argos Scout to Hunter? Hunting atm at Big OLA 42. thnx
  4. I

What % on chip ?

I have a Vehicle Technology chip with a skill level of 2426..If I was to chip it out ,what % should I go for? I seen a vehicle repair chip sell the other day fr 3200% ? thnx
  5. I

Question: What chip?

If I wanted to chip up to manufacture a laser site or an amp ,wich chip would I get? Attachment or weapon? thnx
  6. I

Help!!! I stuk in a hole and,,,,,,

CANT GET OUT .. LOL No, Really.. I'm on Medusa ,at the mall ,exact coords (53361 69239 211). It's actually part of a building and I fell into a cravas.. LOL,I don't know what to do .. thnx
  7. I

Electro Matrix (1) ?

Electro Matrix (1) what is it? I looked in the auction and there are none , Tried to put it in the auction but said this type item cannot go into the auction ? anybody thnx
  8. I

Internal error when trying to implant a chip?

Hiyaz.. I've got a longblade skill implant that I"m trying to insert but I get an internal error message every time I try to insert it? What would cause this? Thnx
  9. I

Did I get a bad Breer M4a ??

Hiyaz I shot out 3 Rker Ul1,s and wanted somtn that hit harder. My stats are good enough to use this weapon but I'm not gettn the hits?? It says I need 12.4 fr hit and 12.4 fr dmg My hit is 15.3 or so and dmg is 12.6 +.. I can shoot at any mob or pvp and the hits are between 16 and 20...
  10. I

Question: Riker UL1..should I keep it?

I have a Riker UL1 half shot out @ tier 2.5. I've seen some tiered item goen fr a bit of a proffit. Should I just shoot it out or sell it at auction fr a % higher than TT ? thnx
  11. I

Question: Killn Atrox

Hiyaz If I get better armor( Wich armor? ) I should be able to kill these critters with a Breer M2a,shear xr60 and a abrer lasar sight..should'nt I ? I came close to kill a young but always die.. What armor should I get or do I need a more powerful weapon? thnx
  12. I

Help I'm stuck...

I'm at an out post South of twin peaks ( Lon 76979/Lat 75520). It's surrounded by robots and have been trying fr hrs to get out of there. No matter wivh way I go,I get kilt... Took the fort troy mission from twin peaks.. dont think i should have ..:(
  13. I

Question: Weapon upgrade

Hiyaz I'm using an Opalo right now and bout a Breer M2a and was told buy other player not to use it till I maxed out the opalo. Am I beeing told right..? Another question. If I stay with the opalo ,what would be a good enhancer or amplifier could I put on it to do more damage? Here's a pic of...
  14. I

Sex change.... :o

Talk about noob,I'm an idiot... When I first loaded the game,my graphics were all messed up and everything was transparent. I could'nt really tell what I was lookn at. Well any how,I got a female body but want to change to male. Is there anyway to do this? Thnx and don't laugh too hard...
Back