Question: Killn Atrox

Ir8

Old
Hiyaz
If I get better armor( Wich armor? ) I should be able to kill these critters with a Breer M2a,shear xr60 and a abrer lasar sight..should'nt I ?
I came close to kill a young but always die..
What armor should I get or do I need a more powerful weapon?

thnx

What is your Ranged Laser Hit / Dmg lvl?
Based on that you can pick a weapon with higher DPS.

If you have a low evader lvl, picking an armor like Ghost or Gremlin (with plates) might be expensive as you get hit quite often.

Will you hunt atrox on the side? of as a main target mob?

edit:
If you have enough peds, go for Ghost + 5A plates.

shogun+5a is nice armor for atrox better make some paramedic too

My hit is only 5.5 and criticl hit is 6.o... I just did max out the opalo..

I will check out the armor in the auction...

thnx

Just Shogun is fine from young to old

was running to some atrax and came across some Atrox

thought i'd give it ago and kill them with riker ul 2 + a103

Not the best wep but this is just to prove that shogun is fine for it :)

took me about 2 mins to kill it or even longer and only hit me for 5-20 :)

Well pro'lly you have a low evader level, so be prepared to pay very much in armor decay. On ghost whith such a low dps gun i estimate 50% defensive costs.

My advice is save the peds and skill up on something smaller ( e.g. Exas )

Use the SIB gun you have maxed. For now stay with the Opalo. When you have maxed the m2a go for it, slap an A102 to it and go for mobs like Caudatergus,Cornudacauda, Bery, Faucervix and such.

Even small Argo is worth to mention.

When you are close to maxing p4a with Your pistoleer level you have a weapon which gives you a good bandwidth of huntable mobs. Longu,Atrax, Drones, Argonaut ..... ( many more out there which can be killed with it )

When you have a good Evader Pro Standing you can Hunt Troxes in Hunter + 5a Plates and have a fair percentage defensive decay.

I think sufficient dps for Atrox is at very least ( better in team ) Amped P5a ( due to the high Agression and Triple dmg Type = high decay when slow killing ) better more dps.

I would not go for ghost. Imho too expensive in terms of decay for low skilled players

maybe try atrax? There's plenty of them at the park near Omegaton. Trox may global more sometimes, but that does not mean the payout rate is any better.

The frequency of globals is just due to their high hp. You need to turnover a fair amount of peds on them and for that reason they global often.
And they drop shit in terms of MU ;)

If you just maxed the opalo gun you have no business trying to kill an atrox :laugh:. You should keep using the opalo untill you have the breer maxed or your wasting money. But still you have no business hunting atrox.

Go kill those troxies. Buy a nice 400 ped gun, 600 ped of ammo, rinse and repeat by depositing that amount every four or five days. Entropia loves players like this.

You can kill almost anything in this game as a newbie, all you have to do is spend the money fast.

I started out this way when you could do it more eco with opalo and a 105 amp attached. 4 years later I hunt more bery, rippersnapper and other smaller critters than I do trox or aurli.

If you really want to hunt them now do it in a team of at least 4 - 6 people, see what kind of loot you get.

Back