Search results

1. D

New message system bug with shop sales

Has anyone shop owner noticed a bug in the new message system when it notifies you of a sale in an owned estate, or the lack there of any notification ? It really seems like a crap shoot if I get a message or not now. Yesterday I was notified of 3 sales IE Time/What was sold/Buyer and amount ...
  2. D

"Patch was not executed correctly"

I keep getting a "Patch was not executed correctly" error It suggest i may not have enough diskspace but I currently have over 84 GB of free space I think thats enough. Anyone else getting this error ?
  3. D

Selling: Large amount of Basic Processors

I went a lil overboard on crafting the things I'm selling them at 105%. You could buy and resell em and most likely make a profit. Contact me in-game or on forums if you want to buy the whole lot( Or a Large portion ). Total is 55.7k units of basic processors which is around 1160 PED TT. Also...
  4. D

New Crafting UI Residue Question

I have only tried this once so i dont know if its a glitch , or an intended change ? When ever i use residue now say I craft something but the highest priority residue isnt enough to bring it to full TT Before, it would just use the next residue in the window and finish it off Now, It uses up...
  5. D

Peanut's Bazaar Emerald Lakes 1st floor #2, Hunting gear and more

Peanut's Bazaar Emerald Lakes Mall 1st Floor Shop #2S Update February 2016- After a lengthy hiatus I'm back :) For now I'm going to focus the shop on mining amps and that's about it. I will have some other weapon attachments occasionally. Weapons are gone for the most part. Armor is...
  6. D

TI Plat Tower Shop

People may have seen my posts on other threads looking for a shop. I got an offer for a tower shop ( TI Plat building ) but i dont know the prices of tower shops , i got a rough and limited understanding of mall shops as it is. Anyways what would you guys say is a ballpark for a TI Platinum...
  7. D

Buying: A Shop on Calypso

As the title says looking for a shop, maybe even a booth, on Calypso I have a small but still a reasonable budget, I believe, for a shop. The smaller(cheaper) the better :) Send me a message or reply here with what you have available and a price. -Thanks, DeadlyPeanut
  8. D

Screenshot problem

Entropia tacker seems to only want to take screenshots in .GIF regardless of what i tell it todo then click save settings. It ends up with some eyesore screenshots i like my .BMP Is there an .ini file i can manually edit or something to change this ? the options->screenshot-> click on BMP then...
Back