Peanut's Bazaar Emerald Lakes 1st floor #2, Hunting gear and more

Society
The Knights of Entropia
Peanut DeadlyPeanut Hall
Peanut's Bazaar

Emerald Lakes Mall 1st Floor Shop #2S

attachment.php

Update February 2016- After a lengthy hiatus I'm back :)
For now I'm going to focus the shop on mining amps and that's about it. I will have some other weapon attachments occasionally.

Weapons are gone for the most part. Armor is defiantly gone. Tools are most likely gone. Enhancers I'm still on the fence about for now I am not crafting any.

Why?- Well they never sold well and my best monthly sales are when I went all out mining amps. Also crafting a large variety of stuff and keeping all the random mats in stock was annoying for something that made up a fraction of my sales.

For now I have the following mining amp BPs and will try to keep them in stock: Level 2, Level 3, Level 4, Terra Amp 1, D-Class Mining amp.

If this new business plan works and more important the loot gods feel like showing me some love instead of kicking me while I was down a few months ago :mad: l will be expanding my selection of mining amps.

Directions- From the 1st Floor Emerald lakes Mall Televator go strait to the end of the hall last shop on the right, Or from the mall entrance 1st floor, first shop on your left right when you enter.

Mining Amps:
Level 2 Finder Amplifier (L)
Level 3 Finder Amplifier (L)
Level 4 Finder Amplifier (L)
D-Class Mining Amp (L)
Terra Amp 1 (L)

So save your self some money over auction, come down and and browse my store @ Emerald Lakes Mall 1st Floor Shop #2 S

Happy Hunting from DeadlyPeanut :)

Any questions, comments or concerns feel free to reply here or private mail me.

Last edited:
Grats on your new shop! :)

Thx :) a lot of people seem to be interested in it have a few sales. Plus having a ton of fun setting it up and figuring out more crafts to add to the shop only using a little less then half the item points atm :)

Crone was there already. :)

Good luck with your shop :)

2 months later and id like to thank everyone for making this shop a large success :)

Im readjusting prices, restocking and adding new goods frequently. Come by and check it out if you haven't :)

Update- I added Level 1 light Mining amps as a kinda of trial to see how they will sell. I may or may not continue along the mining amp path depending on sales. Get em while there hot :)

Last edited:
10/11/12 - Readjusted Prices, almost all items down or left alone, 1 item i adjusted up very slightly

Last edited:
Its a nice shop! Worth the visit!

Added Breer M3a's and CCA/Chikara LR-1 Arrival's

Also I have 2 Space Thrusters on consignment that are avalible

Get em while there fresh :)

Last edited:
Added a few Demonic Excavators , readjusted most prices , and gave the place a face left :) come check out the new look.

Also i removed all the limited texture BPs i didn't sell a single 1 and they were using valuable item points. Still have some component BPs (I - IV) , they sell once and awhile so ill keep em around :)

Reduced price on Demonic Excavators Mk1 (L)

I was selling em for someone else who wanted to much. So i made a few myself and severely dropped the price to if i recall 137% Vs 180% before

Great shop, Nice Variety in items and price!

Added a full set of UL Male Rascal and some 2A Armor plates UL , get em while there hot :)

**Updated OP**

Added Herman ASI-20 Arctic and GeoTrek LP120 Niloticus
Also have a Full set of Adj Pixie (M)

Also Reduced the price on the demonic excavators to as low as the game will allow me to(TT+1)
Most likely reduced to clear and not restock. The uber nerf on em made em nothing special at all and not worth making and selling. Its sad was a great excavator that needed a small nerf but not to be beaten down to oblivion and made practically useless.

Last edited:
Updated OP , Added a newer picture done a lot of remodeling in the last few months from when i opened.

Ive added Jester D-4s. I removed all BPs, need my precious item points now :) Note sure if i mentioned this earlier but I added weapon accuracy enhancer IIs

Removed all Demonic Excavators sad to see a great item go but what can you do :(

I have a large variety of items so its hard to keep track what i have. I like to keep my stock diverse and leave many options open for potential buyers. Looted weapons especially are always being added and sold.

I want to thank everyone that have made my shop a big success, sales are consistently going up and up since I opened in August almost half a year ago.

Happy New Year everyone :) And Happy Hunting

Restocked Accuracy Enhancer IIs. Sorry i went so long with none on the shelves guess it slipped my mind its become a full time job crafting and resupplying, which is a good thing :)

Also updated OP removed some things im no longer offering and added some new things.

Feb 14th, 2013- Did a major readjustment of prices for most items, Most prices adjusted down to keep in line with my All items under MU plan.

Restocked Herman ASI-20s, Im looking to expand my weapon selection in the near future i will acquire a m2a and an Apis BP and start making those.

After that im not sure what to add. I am not a hunter so I dont know what guns are used and what are less used. Feel free to send me a PM or reply here if you have a suggestion to expand my weapon selection. Id love to hear suggestions from hunters new and veteran alike

-Thanks, DeadlyPeanut

Feb 20th,2013- Added Breer P4as, will continue to resupply as they sell got my hands on a UL BP :)

Feb 24th,2013- Restocked Jester D-4s, Sorry for the delay restocking them

March 5th,2013- Added Weapon Damage Enhancer Is , was lucky enough to loot a bp for them :)

PEANUT!!

free bump

psst, change your soc info

April 5th,2013- Readjusted prices also fully restocked m1a's

Also if anyone has or knows someone that has a UL Breer M2a BP im interested in buying one :)

April 14th,2013-

Restocked Herman ASI-21 Arctic .. also updated the OP to reflect the name Change :)

April 23rd,2013-
Restocked Armor Defense Enhancer Is and Jester D-5s also added Jester D-5s to the OP and one of the items ill try and keep on the shelves as much as humanly possible :)

Also will be re wording the OP and giving it a face left. A "Brand new shop" doesn't quite fit anymore after more then half a year its a pretty damn successful shop at least imo :)

Edit: Im still looking for a UL Breer M2a BP , and also now a Apis BP,

These 2 items once I get the BPs will be added to my Primary items list , Also looking into Vivo T15s, just a heads up into what ill have in the near future.

Last edited:
April 29th,2013-

Restocked both- Level 1 Light (L) and Level 2 Light (L) Mining amps.

Also added Pile(s) of Emeralds, Who knows if they will sell but I got some crafting :p

Last edited:
Back