Search results

1. S

How long is a reasonable time to be locked because of a bug?

Well... i have 2 support cases open for a month and 1 open as reminder to answer those two. Seems like no one is bothering with support anymore....
  2. S

Developer-Notes--2

By stupidity i mean they tend to see patterns when there is none. Have you seen movies like PI or similiar. It's all about what human mind can make of things. Mate, i'll write MINDLESSLY in caps next time so people with poor intelligence can understand what i am saying. As of MINDLESSLY (...
  3. S

Developer-Notes--2

The stupidity of EU players are mind boggling, truly. Tho they decided to do the good thing and reveal that no personal pools exists, and, possibly, stopped big depositor deposits, as they, or some, smarter ones, have realized that by depositing and shooting mindlessly is not the way to earn...
  4. S

Do you think MA likes Burger King?

i hate obese people... and now i hate eu aswell :(
  5. S

Hussk Fiasco - In defense of MA.

well... someone has a brown nose
  6. S

MindArk, time for a formal comment to the playerbase please!

don't think this was like a specific boss error, more like whole loot system is failing hard. either that or they went for the worst option there is... code the loot process like... like char sqlbuf [255]; // assuming we have mysql connection active already sprintf("SELECT `loot`, `chance`...
  7. S

What did you think you were going to do when you decided to join EU?

rich and famous baby on the other hand to play something that involves thinking not just... shooting hoovering or whatever games offer nowadays
  8. S

Uber: 16k level 3 (Video HoF/ATH)

i love how ur tried to cover up condition bar while theres full tt amps in inventory :laugh:
  9. S

clientloader problems, possible dns problem.

Can`t download any update or install package clientloader reffers to. clientloader attempting to download an update which is not present on any of of download mirrors e.g. http://*.*.*.*/install/entropia_universe_setup_12.4.0.90696.exe ; <<>> DiG 9.6-ESV-R4 <<>> @ns3.mindark.com...
  10. S

Skilled programmers wanted (yes this is a job offert)

first of all.... c# not c++... basically u need c# asp.net programmers mate.
  11. S

Sand King No-Looter

ma loot distribution is what happened. :smoke:
  12. S

Question: Drones - Are they still worth to be hunted?

rascal + 6A + p5a + A104 + SK-20 = good setup i used to hunt them with vigi + 6a ( bit overprotected for small ones tho ) and t10 + beast ( thats why i needed vigi + 6a so i didnt need to go repair in middle of the run + gazz covered the repairs anyway). main reason to hunt them = mu on gazz.
  13. S

Q&A Thread - The Next Chapter

when the hell you`re going to fix the green-dot-comes-in-radar-FREEZE-couple-seconds bug?
  14. S

New creature - Nosir

pardon me then.... haven`t really kept myself in the loop of all that sweat thing. :scratch2:
  15. S

New creature - Nosir

except i can spend 80 peds in travel fees, 100 peds in probes, few pec on decay and get 1M sweat bottles without sweating anything. so... say sweat price is 1 ped/k, just for an example, my estimated profit is about 800 peds. now tell me, does this, creature - nosir, really will increase sweat...
  16. S

Question: Best places to hunt scipulor and sumima nowadays? where?

between la43 and la46 i guess edit: scips are: old-stalker: N/NW of la44 young-??: NE of la45
  17. S

Question: TOWERS are always on flat surface???

ive seen couple, so answer is NO
  18. S

Uber: The golden cloud!

ok... now make the same vid again... only showing ur ped card this time ;) gz n nice vid tho
  19. S

Download keeps failing anyone else?

o rly? SATA || 7200 rpm can go up to 1.5 Gbit/s
  20. S

Download keeps failing anyone else?

it`s copying on ur filesystem not over network so keep urself in the pants
  21. S

Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

my entry(ies), hope i`m not re-posting any :confused: Modern Utopia (The) Great Black Space Land of Rocks (The) Great Rock and coming up F.o.M.A! F*** off MA :D just kiddin` :D
  22. S

FYI: PVP Freebie

coords will ruin everything :)
  23. S

Nice storie about entropia

it pretty much sums it up ;) loss loss and once again... loss. it`s more like: blinded by the lights. btw, i have to make a note to the thread author: teh markup.
  24. S

HoF: Now thats timing :)

gz :) now tell your wife to bring one for me too :)
  25. S

New PVP4 bug

this was in eu since i remember it. if u don`t know about it, it`s your own problem.
Back