Search results

1. A

Returning miner LF society

Hi all! I used to play PE (yeah, oldschool!) a lot on a character with my parents' info, but stopped for a while around the CE update. When I wanted to come back, I obviously couldn't recover their character as my own. So now I'm all grown up and I get to play on my own character, wowie...
  2. A

Suggestions to Bring more Excitment to the Game

Guys, most of these ideas are actually good. Nothing that would really fix the game in my eyes (except maybe the sales tax, that would be a step in the right direction so long as MA put the money back into the system,) but nothing detrimental either.
  3. A

Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

The High Road. Mot as good as my other ones IMO, but maybe you guys like it and it's my one-a-day.
  4. A

And which ones, exactly, were the jokes? Really hard to tell when there are so damn many of them. Since I'm posting anyways, Gloriosa. Many EU mobs are based off of Latin words, so it wouldn't be too out of place. Also, it sounds nice.
  5. A

The Vacuum. Simple enough, sounds catchy, like some sort of club. I'm going to keep myself to one good/decent idea per day, as opposed to some of the people bombing this thread with anything they can think up in a second.
  6. A

Oh Squall, you're so bombastic.
  7. A

I'll be surprised (and pleased to see a good show of effort on your part :laugh:) if you through all these pages. Clear Skies Facility Facility is one of the "common words." I chose it over station/resort because it is more of a facility than anything else, but feel free to change it yourself...
  8. A

Visa (Debit) Cards Don't Deposit

Nope, tried it, nothing. I've used MasterCard prepaids in the past, and they work. Visas don't. It's a $25 card, by the way, so there won't be a $5 hidden fee on a $20 transaction. You enter the amount in USD, not PED, so exchange rate doesn't matter.
  9. A

Visa (Debit) Cards Don't Deposit

I forgot about this when I went to the store, bought a temporary debit Visa card, and tried to deposit my monthly maximum of $20 (can't remove that limit on debit cards not connected to a bank account, as far as I know, but that's a secondary complaint.) It said deposit rejected by provider. I...
  10. A

PC: BodyGuard Arm Guards (L) BP

The weekly is +45, monthly is +61, and all the ones on auction have SBs of +11, with no bids, a high BO, and a value of 1 PEC. Finding it rather difficult to gauge if this is worth anything or not.
  11. A

Radar Messed Up?

As a low-level miner, I endorse this :laugh: Don't see anything in the Update Notes about the radar, not even as a known issue. Here's hoping it's fixed itself by the time I finish downloading the update.
  12. A

Radar Messed Up?

Interesting to know so many have noticed something amiss here. FPC, care to give any official word on the issue? The radar really is a game changer in many aspects of this game.
  13. A

Radar Messed Up?

Sorry if there's already a thread for this, but I didn't see one. Anyone else's radar been messed up these past couple of days? Enemies (and GD's in PVP4) not showing up as they should, mission markers moving about wildly, a red dot in the center of the radar when there are no enemies on you...
Back