Search results

1. K

All the Hidden Places - A List for the Curious

Only one real problem with moving around under Hades, the mob train you create. So sorry to who ever that was that got jumped by mine yesterday afternoon MA time, I did try to warn but it was too late by then.
  2. K

Sadly they 'removed it' when they added the hangers, pity really as it was a great place to party, especially the dance stage inside
  3. K

Gonna have to try Hades, if I can live long enough to get underground that is:laugh:
  4. K

Will the real EU Comunity please stand up?

They need to get rid of the freeloaders and ped farmers first, way to much money is leaving the game through those channels for the game to be worthwhile for new pay to play customers, especially on Ark, RT & NI.
  5. K

Noob questions

Avoid the A101 amp unless you have a shedload of cash to burn, the MF's that run the markup here know it's the noob weapon amp and have blown the price through the roof, if you get one for under 150 ped then your doing well. Wait until you've maxed the (hit) & (dmg) SIB on the Opalo (or CB5 if...
  6. K

FYI: Shutting down eigcc_main.exe per taskmanager

I shut it down in task manager a couple of hours ago, and the client hasn't crashed yet. All I did was turn it off in the ingame options, Alt+TAB'd out of the game and shut it down in task manager. Don't think my being on 64 bit Vista would make any difference.
  7. K

Entropia Universe 11.10.0 Release Notes

Don't know about this free voice chat, it's bad enough having that idiot caly spewing his crap in local chat, now he's going to be in my ears as well :(
  8. K

Pickup function not working correctly

might help if you actually selected the vehicle first :lolup:
  9. K

FYI: BIG PARTY SAT 30th april

Got my invite, so I'll be there:yay:
  10. K

how to put items on the air

It's not a bug as such, more a side effect of the collision detection system in the game engine, so I doubt the dev's will take on a major recode of the system just to fix something that's harmless fun. As far as using it as an exploit goes, you could put yourself out of the reach of a mob your...
  11. K

The System is currently offline?

have you tried to log in ? A number of us got kicked at RavenJade's party on Jennifer's Island, but we all logged back in despite the loader showing the system as being offline
  12. K

Would Like To Stay Online For Longer Than 10 Minutes

I gave up trying, last log in I had to use a different server as PA was down, now the whole system is down:rolleyes:
  13. K

Info: Hidden Achievements Thread

I think you've got the flying achievements round the wrong way, I got Skyhopper from getting a lift in a VTOL, yet we'd only travelled 1km when it flashed up on the screen, and it wasn't for the pilot as he already had the 4, I got UP as well but that took a few more trips.
  14. K

Medusa's Bazaar

Collision detection is off on the 5th floor, as I keep sinking into the floor between the Televator and crates to the north. Strange "bouncing" effect on the 3rd floor walkway that runs in front of the north shops. Haven't found a revival point yet, which is a problem as ppl are being killed...
  15. K

Noobs - don't get STRANDED!

I'm still new to the game (about 8 weeks) and have found 20+ TP's on my own, I've been trapped so many times it isn't funny, perseverence and using yourself as live bait will get you through. Worse one was up by Fort Ithaca, the place is full of Atrox, took me 6 hours of game play to drag them...
  16. K

Critters run like hell?

I'm guessing the dev's have increased the distance the creatures can detect other players at, once you agitate them they see someone half a mile away that's a juicier target than you and thier off. It's made sweating combibo's at north camp a right PITA, as they keep chasing after the ppl...
Back