Info: Hidden Achievements Thread

I hate Achievements!!! :mad:

I just unlocked a new one!

Reverse Dynamics - No loot for YOU!

Logging in and having a session time of more than 4 hrs without spending/decaying/using a pec on ANYTHING.

Tippin'

I just unlocked a new one!

Reverse Dynamics - No loot for YOU!

Logging in and having a session time of more than 4 hrs without spending/decaying/using a pec on ANYTHING.

Tippin'

Assuming this is genuine so +rep.

Login, have some food, watch a couple of films and check it its happened.

This is a ****ing weird achievement though ?

I wont do it at Port Atlantis though, as I run out of RAM after about an hour due to some bad programming / memory leak.

no way there is another running achievement after running man either, spend the last hour running and I also been swimming from Sakura to Myrene before this + all running looking for something to smack och shoot.
(friend got running man by swimming)

no way there is another running achievement after running man either, spend the last hour running and I also been swimming from Sakura to Myrene before this + all running looking for something to smack och shoot.
(friend got running man by swimming)

in 1 hour you won't make too much km ;) but I think same, cause I was mining a lot whole weekend and for sure I made lots of km ;) so, either they forgot to set a trigger for 50km stage, or it is not 50km, or info from 10km is misleading ("keep on running" or sth.)

thx for info about swimming, cause I was going to check that possibility as well

btw. you can also get marine achievements by driving hovercraft on land ;)

in 1 hour you won't make too much km ;)
No I know just that hour wont be much, but combined with that swim and maybe 20-30hours of looking for mobs to either smack or shoot should have put some Km behind my legs.

Trying something else now tho, but I wont tell you about that unless I get an achievement or you know for sure I'm completely nuts :silly:

I ran for 5 hours straight with no achievement. And some miners have probably run more. Either there is not another one after running man, or it's much higher than the drive/boat/fly achievements.

Has anybody who has done the special mining mission in Phoenix tried talking to the broker again to see if they get an achievement?

The Sky is the Limit - You have earned your Hawk wings

Somewhere between 500-1000km flown id say

Edit: Just taken a look and its probably more likely the 500km, but thats still a total of 9 hours flown total

Last edited:
Almost positive I just achieved "Up" while descending. But it caught me by surprise, so I'm not 100% sure. I know I was within spitting distance of a teleporter, maybe 120 meters z-coordinate.

So...

Up = total vertical travel of 1 km?

Not Longer Available
Operation Hammerhead* - Complete Operation Hammerhead

These may not be unlockable dependant on your choice during a mission:

Why does MA/FPSEE not realize that these are the kinds of things that ruin Entropia. They're analogous to that one miss-able upgrade in LOZ:OOT, that one red trinity in Kingdom Hearts, etc. That one stupid thing that makes you want to start your game again if you miss it. The problem is that Entropia cannot reasonably be restarted, so care should be taken by the makers not to implement missions or achievements that can be missed.

There used to be a statue in Port Atlantis with the inscription "THE WORLD IS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS REACH FOR IT AND MAKE IT YOURS." The goal of participating in the Achievement system is to complete all of the Achievements in the game. That goal is what participants "reach" toward; it's their long-term vision to work toward. To me, the whole system would feel pointless if I was unfortunate enough to miss an Achievement because I made the wrong decision in a mission or something.

Assuming this is genuine so +rep.

Login, have some food, watch a couple of films and check it its happened.

This is a ****ing weird achievement though ?

I wont do it at Port Atlantis though, as I run out of RAM after about an hour due to some bad programming / memory leak.

Sorry Man....Didn't mean to sound convincing, I was just being a goofball.

Tippin'

Very informative thread, awesome job.

Is it possible to re-list the OP either Alphabetically or Categorically, as they are listed under the Achievements Tab? Would be much easier for the community to view the unlocked list to see what they are missing.

I agree with this, im kinda pissed that I wont be able to get 100% done since I wont be able to do these two
Mammon* - Demand more from the Prophet on completion of the mission "The Opening of the Gates"
Atoned* - Complete the Prophet's atonement mission (can only be activated as above)

Really pisses me of for a stupid new feature in the game.

Why does MA/FPSEE not realize that these are the kinds of things that ruin Entropia. They're analogous to that one miss-able upgrade in LOZ:OOT, that one red trinity in Kingdom Hearts, etc. That one stupid thing that makes you want to start your game again if you miss it. The problem is that Entropia cannot reasonably be restarted, so care should be taken by the makers not to implement missions or achievements that can be missed.

There used to be a statue in Port Atlantis with the inscription "THE WORLD IS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS REACH FOR IT AND MAKE IT YOURS." The goal of participating in the Achievement system is to complete all of the Achievements in the game. That goal is what participants "reach" toward; it's their long-term vision to work toward. To me, the whole system would feel pointless if I was unfortunate enough to miss an Achievement because I made the wrong decision in a mission or something.

I agree with this, im kinda pissed that I wont be able to get 100% done since I wont be able to do these two
Mammon* - Demand more from the Prophet on completion of the mission "The Opening of the Gates"
Atoned* - Complete the Prophet's atonement mission (can only be activated as above)

Really pisses me of for a stupid new feature in the game.

Maybe it's even worse than I thought. Are the completions of Mammon and Atoned mutually exclusive, or are they both achieved at the same time if you choose "more from the Prophet?"

I forget but I did not do either mission because I did not piss off the prophet when I finished a month ago.

I think if you unlock the one then you get the other as well when the first is completed.

Maybe it's even worse than I thought. Are the completions of Mammon and Atoned mutually exclusive, or are they both achieved at the same time if you choose "more from the Prophet?"

Last edited:
Ahh, I see. I have the same issue with Genesis missions. Newer players can complete them, but we are not ever able.

Ahh, I see. I have the same issue with Genesis missions. Newer players can complete them, but we are not ever able.

Damn I just logged off...But I think all you have to do is talk to the NPCs around PA and you'll fill 'em.

Tippin'

By that I meant, it appears we can never have Genesis missions in out completed mission list because we can never visit Genesis.

As pioneer & aj said, re-visiting the old PA brokers will activate the Gateway missions, not Genesis. I dont think there are missions for that place.

Appended an alphabetically ordered list of hidden achievements to OP

By that I meant, it appears we can never have Genesis missions in out completed mission list because we can never visit Genesis.

You don't seem to be paying attention to what anyone has said RE: those missions

I'm not sure what your complaint is here? The Operation Hammerhead was a story line mission. The Harbingers came, we fought them, their launch system got destroyed. Well, some of us took the missions and did so. It was entirely voluntary and I don't see anything wrong with an achievement for those that did do so.

Seriously, do you think people who missed the orbs and did not get Duchev logs had Entropia ruined for them? How about people who joined later? How about those that didn't bother doing anything orb related?

This complaint makes no sense.

I think you've got the flying achievements round the wrong way, I got Skyhopper from getting a lift in a VTOL, yet we'd only travelled 1km when it flashed up on the screen, and it wasn't for the pilot as he already had the 4, I got UP as well but that took a few more trips.

Appended an alphabetically ordered list of hidden achievements to OP

You don't seem to be paying attention to what anyone has said RE: those missions

From what I see, everyone else is talking about Gateway missions, not Genesis missions. :yup: Sorry if I'm missing something incredibly obvious here; it wouldn't be the first time.

Back