Search results

1. Ty Williams

How to fix the balance and economy..?

It almost seems that the best thing to do, is just find a way to play and have fun. Now, im not saying don't have a business mentality, but every business needs to be funded. No business or not many, can be started up and maintained with out a cost. Plus! How can we talk about balance in the...
  2. Ty Williams

Message from Tos Resistance

please!!!!!!!
  3. Ty Williams

FYI: give us a reason to have high TT unL items

With This!! Each planet Makes Tools to Fix Our gear! Each planet has a Tool that would fix that planets item.
  4. Ty Williams

FYI: give us a reason to have high TT unL items

This will also give us more reason to use the weapon fully! im sure alot of us with Unl weapons repair our weapons frequently.. this all around could improve the economy of the Universe!!
  5. Ty Williams

I' m gonna cry... I was distracted and sold 10 CL Deeds for 500 ped

DAMN THATS A BAD LOSS!! BUT WONT THIS ALSO MESS WITH Mark Up?? If it does then im Sure MA May Step in on this, were talking a Value of $1.2k+ Sold for $50!!
  6. Ty Williams

I.T.Inc!! BlogSpot!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCLrD7prJ3k&feature=plcp
  7. Ty Williams

Developer-Notes--2

THANK YOU!! MA!! I MENTALLY FEEL BETTER ABOUT Playing The EU!! :smoke:
  8. Ty Williams

Entropia Universe Made Me RICH!

HAHAHAHahaha This One Is Great.. in LOSSES!!! HAhaha I Found a Topic for the show lol
  9. Ty Williams

Hussk Update

Thank You MindArk! For Responding to Your Community! I also Had nothing to do with the Event... But this Type of situation can ruin a Playerbase, that Your Company has Built up, And it can Ruin it Fast.. People Slowly Become More and More Frustrated by the Day with this type of stuff, because...
  10. Ty Williams

MindArk, time for a formal comment to the playerbase please!

Could there Be a Chance there just wasnt enough Money in the System to Really Give back for what it was taking In? If that MAkes Since
  11. Ty Williams

RSS Feed Posted on ItsILL.com(Any Opinions) http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=238854242858388&id=243950955674563&
  12. Ty Williams

WoW!!! That IS The BULLSHIT And Sry ya'll Were There but im Glad i Wasnt... But they do need to say something to You Guys!! Thats an OutRage is there maybe a chance someone ooted it
  13. Ty Williams

I Feel Stupid... But What Happened?? For Real Wus Going On??
  14. Ty Williams

Alrighty.. I gotta Question (;)

Coo, Good Lookz Ma dude! ;) - ILLz (;)
  15. Ty Williams

Alrighty.. I gotta Question (;)

HeYa'Z Wus Good! I Was Just Wondering if say i Have a Business or an Organization, Can i have an Alternate Avatar for the Business?? Lay Your Stat on that! Thx Guyz -ILLz (;)
  16. Ty Williams

Space Police?

Haha i Do the Same ;) Yup Definitly Pretty much Should of started a Webpage No thanks but thank you Lmao! Yup Very true on this True indeed it is the InDividuAL
  17. Ty Williams

Ok MA time to spill the beans... and talk about the new loot system offically

So What DO U mean By this?? And im guessing new players shouldnt take this seriously right?? Ok Serious Questions The Guys Selling The Motherships.. I Mean the Guys that Introduced the First Set of Motherships and made thousands.. OK THOUSANDS of dollars on them, Is that Money that goes...
  18. Ty Williams

Piracy: It's root causes.. and it's expression in the context of EU

AND... YouTube It Please!!! I Would love a Good Laugh, Plus You May Go Viral
  19. Ty Williams

Exactly... And Even if there was some sort of Space Patrol or Protectorz of some sort.. THEY WOULD BE PIRATES TOO..:wise:
  20. Ty Williams

Ok Then What Is It?? And Why Are you Carryin that much Loot on you? If You Consider the fact that if u get killed your goin to Lose all Your "real Money" Which Btw.. If MA Doesnt Fix the Withdraw Process FOR Everybody, then i wouldnt Take Suck Risk!! I See what your Sayin, and your Right...
  21. Ty Williams

but its all part of the "Play At Your Own Risk" Deal that we Agree to everytime we log into EU.. Even the Changes from old PE to EU, WTH are you really goin to do about it.. We Agree to All the Terms and Conditions To Play EU.. Then We Come here on Forum to Cry About it :confused: Simple.. If u...
  22. Ty Williams

Well Put.. PvP In Entropia Is Sttrickly For those Who Choose to Play it.. With Space Being PvP Lootable it Adds a Important Element To the "Economy" of Entropia Universe.. I Do not Like Pirates as much as the next person.. But i will not Deny that i wont Shoot a Plane or two down.. What Kinda...
  23. Ty Williams

Famous Entropians

HEY!! Wait Wait Wait!! What About ma Dude Ty SyILLz Williams, Ty is the AntiSocial dude who always Promos His Music, and Trips out when he sees everyone using "ty" for "thank you" lol You cant Forget Him Lol j/k www.itsillz.com :) -ILLz
  24. Ty Williams

Selling Downloads?

Im Talking About Original Music, The Music i would have for sale are Indie Artist that Need Promotions.. I Have a Webpage {DELETED LINK} In Which Starting Next Year their music will be played on the Radio Station im Hosting, Plus im Making Vidoe Games Also, i Sent a support Case, Asking if i...
Back