MindArk, time for a formal comment to the playerbase please!

Status

WoW!!! That IS The BULLSHIT And Sry ya'll Were There but im Glad i Wasnt... But they do need to say something to You Guys!! Thats an OutRage is there maybe a chance someone ooted it

see a few people already knew it was going to be no loot :)

Gotta love that video showing me saying "big disappointment probably" and "epic no loot" right before we kill it.... I was not trying to be literal.... lol

WoW!!! That IS The BULLSHIT And Sry ya'll Were There but im Glad i Wasnt... But they do need to say something to You Guys!! Thats an OutRage is there maybe a chance someone ooted it

:scratch2::laugh:Oh they will say something...'we are sorry, but we are currently looking into this and will pay you back after we sale all land deeds. (a current issue MA is giving us about a MS sale):lolup:

Wasn't going to post anything, but here it goes....

1. I want to personally GZ the player base for killing a uber mob that personally I did not think would be killed for a very long time. I was there and stayed up all night to be there for the spawn of Hussk.

2. After waiting for 3 hours to finally get all the pieces together to make the spawn happen (thanks to SoF ~ Hijacker for coordinating the effort) I stayed up for a little over another hour with countless attempts and deaths trying to figure out what a good strategy would be to kill this mob. I honestly went to sleep thinking that it would despawn after 1-2 hours. Never in my wildest dreams did I think after experiencing the first attempts, that this mob would die for a few months.

3. I think that the Dev team which is always trying to add more content and help keep the player base up and active put this mob into the game in an unfinished state, with out an actual loot table(causing the no loot). Unfortunately I feel that there should be a beta testing for new content, to work out possible bugs and ensure gaming satisfaction. I experienced the no loot with sand king (2x) and now this (hiccup). I don't think its cause to boycott or leave the game, but more of a chance for the Dev team to make necessary changes and implement software code to avoid future mishaps.

4. I too lost ped, but I would rather see new content than grind through the same stuff day in and day out. Having huge mobs gives us all a challenge, those that were able to conquer this mob though they received no tangible reward, still were smart enough to "beat the game" and that in itself is awesome!

5. If there is a bug involved here, there should be a FREE turn in given to respawn the mob at a future date, and obviously with no way to track peds spent by participants, I think a special item (coat, statue, something) reflecting the triumph of the victory of this mob, would go a LONG way.

Again HUGE GZ to all those that killed it!

Grimyth Salty

Grym, u have a few valid points, but fuck the free respawn with all due respect. I get ur tryin to calm the general public cause u've got a vested interest with all the money invested, BUT... We already spent ped, if u bought a car, and had to spend ur own money to fix it when it's brand new.... Would you feel fine with it when they tell ya next car u buy will b discounted? It's right out robbery and i will b quite vocal till this is refunded, cause it's our right as consumers and just as humans in general to get what we pay for.

There are consumer laws for a reason and this spits in the face of most of em.

PS. Grym, how is there "obviously no way to track", this is the computer age, we can even figure ur income with traces of info, don't make me think u can't tell what was spent between a period of time and refund it. That's just erroneous, it's a bit rough maybe to do, but it DEFINITELY IS possible. Especially in a system with logs everywhere, ur not gonna make me believe they don't keep track of ped spent and all, it's just their easy answer to shut us up when we ask. Loot i understand can't be predicted, it's generated on the fly, but costs definitely CAN be tracked. I know, they used to refund us during lag often BEFORE, about 5 yrs ago. The system used to reset ur ammos and armor decay bk to the point it was b4 u began at times.

Last edited:
Some big mobs always have loot.

An MA official posted of the Sand King no loots being 'outrageous'. So yes, loot can be expected on Hussk.

Yep MA business as usual :laugh:

Definition of OUTRAGEOUS

a: exceeding the limits of what is usual b: not conventional or matter-of-fact : Dynamic

: violent, unrestrained

a: going beyond all standards of what is right or decent <an outrageous disregard of human rights> b: deficient in propriety or good taste <outrageous language> <outrageous manners>

— out·ra·geous·lyadverb

— out·ra·geous·nessnoun

See outrageous defined for English-language learners »

See outrageous defined for kids »

Examples of OUTRAGEOUS

They will be punished for their outrageous behavior.
This is outrageous! I will not put up with such treatment.
She's known for her wild hairdos and outrageous costumes.
At first it seemed like an outrageous idea, but then we realized that it wasn't so crazy after all.
The article makes some outrageous claims about her personal life.

Dynamic doesn't mean random or anything goes.

Dynamic:

Adjective: (of a process or system) Characterized by constant change, activity, or progress.
Noun: A force that stimulates change or progress within a system or process.

'Nuff said about that last post ;)

Grym, u have a few valid points, but fuck the free respawn with all due respect. I get ur tryin to calm the general public cause u've got a vested interest with all the money invested, BUT... We already spent ped, if u bought a car, and had to spend ur own money to fix it when it's brand new.... Would you feel fine with it when they tell ya next car u buy will b discounted? It's right out robbery and i will b quite vocal till this is refunded, cause it's our right as consumers and just as humans in general to get what we pay for.

There are consumer laws for a reason and this spits in the face of most of em.

no real way for them to give peds back.. they might be able to give back the dna samples but cant give back ammo... or they would need to do so on the other cases...

kinda like TTing items... when that 1 person TTed an item(ULOA105) and gave it back... they had to let everyone un-TT the item...

if they start making wrongs right... I can think of several 100-1000 peds i lost over the years due to bugs.... lag... etc...

basically you guys are shit out of luck... and if not... support will be bombarded to rectify old bugs... since they are "finally" paying

Why does this bug get special treatment... because you are involved and many in the community...Like i said i know i have lost 100s maybe 1000s of peds due to bugs... lag... and other things cause by MA...

There was no refund...but you better believe the claims will roll in from all over the game... for things that happened over the years... if they give a refund for this event... It wouldnt be fair for all the miners who had bugged claims... or hunters who had phucked mobs...

part of the EULA you agreed to before you even logged in and killed that HUSSK basically said screw you if something like this happens...

I am not advocating they do nothing... but they are opening pandoras box if they pay you guys... I am sad we are still beta testing this damn thing :(

First of all, gratz to all who did kill the mob, it sucks that you did not get anything in return, but still GRATZ!!

5. If there is a bug involved here, there should be a FREE turn in given to respawn the mob at a future date, and obviously with no way to track peds spent by participants, I think a special item (coat, statue, something) reflecting the triumph of the victory of this mob, would go a LONG way.

Sorry, but in our bad times, this would be the best for you since I'm guessing you have a great investment in the game and re-spawning this 2 million HP mob for free would look great in your weekly/daily payouts. Yes, it's free but still people will pay thousands and thousands of PEDs in ammo and decay to get some return on what they should have gotten today.

Sorry MA BETTER NOT DO THIS! Sorry bad idea.

But again, I'm sorry for all who were involved in the Hussk mission. It WILL be a part of the game that will never be forgotten.

Cause it was too much of a hassle in the past doesn't mean they can't, that's just ridiculous. What computer program do u know of that deals with money doesn't track, seriously. They weighed out the pros and cons in the past and deemed it not worth the efforts, i think this is a very special case tho, we're talking of HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEDS. Just killing the thing in the last 5-10 mins was 50k ped.

By your logic, Joker, they couldn't do a lot of things they now do that they didn't before. No, it's a matter of is it worth their efforts and will ppl let it slide. They used to ignore all refunds, now they get a bit more, i've been refunded ME use on one occasion for example, decays on some items, etc. You're just guessin, any programmer worth his salt who is dealing with money HAS to track, are u fking serious man?

Dude, pandora's box is refunding ped ur owed? No, setting a precedent for LAWFUL conduct isn't a bad thing.

The only people less outraged seem to b ppl who see this game as a business mostly and have tons invested, coincidence i know. :)

Last edited:

If they refund the Huusk, then they need to go back and refund the two Sand King no looters as well.

Flawed logic Burnsey and i can prove it. Remember the tt deal? did they give retroactive refund of tted items even if u offered 1-2k ped after a certain time? No
If we change a law do we then refund all people who payed the fine originally over the yrs? No, it would be nice but just not feasible. There's a difference in this case, it IS feasible.

How are people excusing tens of thousands of DOLLARS stolen right out within a few hrs?!?

Flawed logic Burnsey and i can prove it. Remember the tt deal? did they give retroactive refund of tted items even if u offered 1-2k ped after a certain time? No
If we change a law do we then refund all people who payed the fine originally over the yrs? No, it would be nice but just not feasible. There's a difference in this case, it IS feasible.

How are people excusing tens of thousands of DOLLARS stolen right out within a few hrs?!?

Direct refund for no looter would be out of line... would set a precedent... and would be a slippery slope.

However, MA should, and will refund players through loot system unless they are planning for ...................!

In good faith they should respawn the HUSSK same time again, tonight for free. Or they should turn on the loot engine and when we login, any player who took a shot at the HUSSK should get their Team Loot Share and MA to add an extra bonus to Hijacker and the finacial backers of the 4 Blood Samples and Sweat.

This is regular bug only ;) be repaired by MA on next Hussk shared hunt ;) and give back 40% of cost in uber items not for all ;) of course. Don't worry friends. MA have control over everything, nothing happens randomly :wise: and at the end of cash for the week payment of Calypso Deeds must be too.

was just wondering that when a shared loot mob globals or hofs it only gives the swirlies for 12persons, so this one was didnt carry any loot and only showed up for 12persons?

so maybe it was shared loot? not that it matters after being empty...

was just wondering that when a shared loot mob globals or hofs it only gives the swirlies for 12persons, so this one was didnt carry any loot and only showed up for 12persons?

so maybe it was shared loot? not that it matters after being empty...

I think someone said they got a "This loot belongs to someone else" message when they tried to loot it...

Mexican support team will have tough week copy/pasting sections of EULA th
Code:
is week :)

Gj to killers and a big BOOOO to mindfart

some where i did a post, where i sayd, that i hope husk will not have no loot.... and what happens? NO LOOT!!!

time to fire the loot manager ! Please !

I think someone said they got a "This loot belongs to someone else" message when they tried to loot it...

Yepp, I got that message when trying to loot it "this loot is claimed by someone else..." So it was not shared loot.

Well its nearly 9am in Sweden, Monday morning.....is the MindArk/Calypso team in an emergency crisis meeting????

Emergency meeting?
They have a champagne breakfast!

I really hope that all parties involved in this loot disaster will be given some refund....

some where i did a post, where i sayd, that i hope husk will not have no loot.... and what happens? NO LOOT!!!

time to fire the loot manager ! Please !

Personally I think MA managament should have a major reorganization of it's loot balancing team...
They could make more people happy without giving away more...
I'd say it's the balancing team at fault!

Customer satisfaction = Expection and achievment gap
New beacon mission caused a huge gap

Success of any new product largely depend on initial impression
The balancing team failed on both account

Kims' Big Projects:

1. Sand King wave event
2. Relaunching new Beacon Mission system
3. Hussk

All got screwed.... 100s of players involved simultaneously... with intense negative emotions...

It's very difficult for me to accept these as simple bugs/glitchs or oversight.

Kims' Big Projects:

1. Sand King wave event
3. Hussk

All got screwed.... 100s of players involved simultaneously... with intense negative emotions...

umm there are plenty of thse "bugs" to go around... with more then just those at the sandking or hussk... for example the mining bug in recent history (last 2 years) the mining claim size was wrong and no one was refunded... there are many bugs that cost... would be very hard and unfair for MA to refund everyone... or pick and choose events that people got screwed over on ;)

either way i would like all wrongs to be made right :) this would be greaT!

Kims' Big Projects:

1. Sand King wave event
3. Hussk

You forget the most important part here:

The main screwup in all of those was in loot, which is not in Kims area of responsibility.

Status
Back