Search results

1. Ty Williams

Alrighty.. I gotta Question (;)

HeYa'Z Wus Good! I Was Just Wondering if say i Have a Business or an Organization, Can i have an Alternate Avatar for the Business?? Lay Your Stat on that! Thx Guyz -ILLz (;)
  2. Ty Williams

Selling Downloads?

i Just Wanted to Ask how people would feel about Selling 10ped VideoGame and Music Downloads(All Original Items)
  3. Ty Williams

Can I See Some Rain??!?!

Can We Have Some Weather?? A Tornado, Hurricane,Snow(I MEan like "Aww Sh!t Its Mtha Fkn Snowing") Thunderstorms,Tropical and Dust Storms, HAil, Raining Chirps, Something i mean For real it kinda gets a lil Hynotising Seeing the world the same Everyday... RighT?:scratch2: :scratch2: <<ya...
  4. Ty Williams

This Could be the reason for the Cost

Ok Well i was reading around (http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/MindArk) if u read Where it says "Banking License" It looks like MA is tryin to Get the Banking License Back.. if they get it back, it means Fast money For Us.. So From what it looks like.. they need to build more ways to get the...
  5. Ty Williams

Buying: I.T. Classifieds(Buying)

!!! I.T. Classifiedz !!! Im Lookin to Buy: 2 Vtol MK1s Fully Loaded Meaning: Vtol Mk1 w/ Both Weapons And Thrusters Post your Offers Here The Buying Date Will Be 7/29/11 At 00:00:00 or Best time Reachable This is Something New Im Trying so Please Take Advantage... May The Best Offer Win!! -ILLz
  6. Ty Williams

Entropia Vision (E-Vision or EV)

E-Vision only at www.itsill.com E-Vision is a good spot to watch Entropia Universe Media and Gameplay thx to Smoerble (hope I spelled it right) their is alot of tutorials for newer players.. E-Vision will also take any videos that others have just ppost your video on youtube and PM me and I...
  7. Ty Williams

Miami Heat just trashed Dallas

Ato miami heat all day.. Wade,Bosh, & Lebron locked it down IN GAME ONE.. woot woot :yay:
  8. Ty Williams

why limit items

So why limited items? Ok when I started, I knew what limited meant, and I didn't like it, it meant constant depo and hoping you made enough to buy it again or depo more money to replace it. Well I said to myself let's try it, and I was right I couldn't even make enough to replace it.. the nice...
  9. Ty Williams

Selling: **!Selling!** Apartment with storage terminal

Wus good Well due to change in plans... I have an apartment in Treasure island city that includes a personal storage terminal.. its at the gold building apartment 5c, asking price is 900 ped or B/O...willing to take loss, paid 1.2k ped and has balcony. For instant Sell contact me by Aim: Ill...
  10. Ty Williams

The Voice Chat is Great!!

Well i got my Voice Chat Working:yay:.. It is so great and i hope people Really see the good out of it.. Once i got it working.. i was walking around and i see lips moving and i hear people talkin the ILLest Sh!T Ever, Fkin Awsome.. So i figure i would make a thread about it lol.. But Def a good...
  11. Ty Williams

www.ItsILL.com Needs Your Help!!

HEy ENTropians :) Hows Everyone.. Ok i Need help.. in the course of doing my website, i realized i need help with my Front page.. the Webpage is Called "Its ILL" So im Looking For the Hottest Youtube or any other MEdia out on the net to Show Off, So If Anybody Sees Or Hears Anything please let...
  12. Ty Williams

Entropia And Hobbies

Hey EU Wus Good People i just wanted to know if people would have an issue with me showing off my Hobbies with Music and Video Games..
  13. Ty Williams

I.T.Inc!! BlogSpot!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCLrD7prJ3k&feature=plcp
  14. Ty Williams

4-Real &or UnReal

What is Going on With this Game?? (and i mean Idea, Production, Gameplay And Game Itself.)
  15. Ty Williams

**Tak SDA** And **X-Sweat **

**X-Sweat ** $WEAT FOR Ammo $WEAT FOR Mines Probes $WEAT FOR Car Rental (Cars will not be placed or traded to Inventory) PM Me For Apointment **Tak SDA** Ammo, Probes and Bombs Runner **Tak SDA**(Supply Delievery AnyWhere) 2 ped fee and.. 25.pecs per TP Chip I 50.pecs per TP Chip II Use...
  16. Ty Williams

Too ILL By Sy.ILLz.......EU's Very own...

Hi EU Been tryin to find away to get my music to you all, i love this game so imma show the game what im into with a little brief EU/RL SlideSHow EnJoy And let me know what u think or dont lol See ya in EU It could of been a better video it didnt come out as good as i thought But its cool Lol...
  17. Ty Williams

Sy.ILLz

check the other one lol
  18. Ty Williams

kesmek Bik

Can Someone Tell me what the "Kesmek Bik" Blueprint would be worth? ThanX:scratch2: I seen the Actual Sword on the Auction for 600+ped and i just looted the BP from my last weapon Craft..
  19. Ty Williams

Their Aint Nothing We can do About it

Hey we As The player we have agreed that anything they do or add or take is OK everytime we hit the AGREE button, im so mad about the game and i still log on...irl i dont complain and that is why i started th thread "is it wrong to just play" i am kinda hurt by the fact that the more i play and...
  20. Ty Williams

Is It Wrong to just Play..

Why Do we get so mad about the loot?(i mean hey this game to me is another utility bill lol) Could it Be Something MA could just be Researching?(well i hear alot of people mad about the loot but when i got an understanding of the economy it kinda opend up the idea that things can be good or bad...
Back