Search results

1. Tayonas

Error 425 429

The IP address is only bound for the one session as far as I can see, a new 2fa is needed every time. Even if I close the webpage and reopen the tab in the same browser session it will ask to continue then if I need to go somewhere important ask for the 2fa again until I log out. The game was...
  2. Tayonas

Error 425 429

It's been a while since I got booted for the login screen refreshing, I know what you mean and I've only avoided it because I haven't been about. Took me about 5 years to learn to just close it during maintenance :D
  3. Tayonas

Error 425 429

I get what you are saying but the error apparently is only caused by a bad pass being sent the 2fa is the only thing that changes and if the page resubmitted anything it would be the login and pass. I'm not saying you are wrong or it doesn't happen, what I am saying is what I have read it...
  4. Tayonas

Sweat, PED & Pew-Pew

I made a channel and it seems I never recorded audio ... meh. Anyway, more videos will be going up but they will have audio, nothing exciting and I'm not an uber so don't expect anything too exciting anytime soon :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQFjlS6TxomCU2Gt8JDKdmg Well I guess I have...
  5. Tayonas

Error 425 429

I have spoken directly to MA staff and told them I'd do a post, so this is directly from MA to me and I am writing the long version out. To clear a 425 or 429 error: Get your IP address from whois.com Go to entropiauniverse.com and use Live Chat Nicely ask for your 425 or 429 error to be...
  6. Tayonas

Has anyone seen this from EL before?

I haven't had a look at this since I've been back, I might have an account, I dunno :D I had an ET account, so who knows? I'll find out later. What advantages does it give you? I can't even remember what I used ET for, I remember it and PE being useful.
  7. Tayonas

Khada Crystal

Thank you for all your help.
  8. Tayonas

Price Check Long Claw, BP's, Estates

I'm not sure which BP's are expensive because they were full tt or which ones are expensive because they no longer drop or both, so I defer to greater knowledge. I went through my books, I am trying to raise ped to get a better gun so I'm hoping there's a couple of nuggets to put towards my pot...
  9. Tayonas

Khada Crystal

I can't get past the big dude, so no farming that for me. I need a bigger gun.
  10. Tayonas

Khada Crystal

Do you get this from the Thorifoid cave you have to do missions to unlock? Yes, the big dude pwns me. I'm looking for a crystal for my A105.
  11. Tayonas

Price Check Ninja High Jacket Gray (M) (Ltd Edition 25 Units - 2008)

This was an in game item for a real world purchase from New Oxford.
  12. Tayonas

Would like to replace EP 41 Military Adjusted

What I mean is if I had kept logging in to the game for the past couple of years I'd have bought more, though if they were 50 each I lost ... oof. Another 3.5 years and they should have paid for themselves :D
  13. Tayonas

Oooooooh, they make money ... a wad of peds to spend :D Wished I had kept logging on, I would have had a lot more. I went to my PED card and got it after reading a thread, but is there more somewhere else? Say there -SAY THER IS!!! :D Anyone remember how much these were when they were on the site?
  14. Tayonas

I need to have a look at how to get there. I have a few Arkadia Moon deeds when they were sold in stacks from the store ... not to sound too much like a noob, but what do they do for you?
  15. Tayonas

I've not given a lot of thought to lifesteal, but a ring and amp I'll have to try at some point, I will take a look at that later today.
  16. Tayonas

Yea, that's pretty accurate, but never mind since 2017, I've hardly played since 2010, an absolute waste of an opportunity but the years have been harsh, good reason I never played ... anyway ... What I will say is I have lvl 34 evade plus 20% ring bonus, that item bonus will top out at 25%...
  17. Tayonas

Price Check Ninja High Jacket Gray (M) (Ltd Edition 25 Units - 2008)

I'm thinking abut selling my Ninja High Jacket Gray (M) that was part of the New Oxford shop and launched in 2008. there were only ever 25 units of this made with zero drop rate because you had to buy it. I know some clothes are worth crazy prices and I am hoping this is one of them so I can...
  18. Tayonas

I totally agree, that's why I decided to scrap it for now. I'm going to work on an armour set, a fap and you twisted my arm with the ring, I had already talked myself out of getting a better one, but now ... :D I was already thinking next month for the ring but my armour sets with rings are...
  19. Tayonas

Thanks for all the tips. It will have to be a ring then because I am working on about 15k of other stuff and can't put much more in this month. I'll see how Mayhem goes, you never know ... I can but hope.
  20. Tayonas

I don't know what you mean, one of the new ones that have came out or yet to come out?
  21. Tayonas

Ares perfected looks good for that too.
  22. Tayonas

I use the Ares imp and Athenic augmented rings, which have devalued slightly :D in the last 3 years. I was considering getting the Ares perfected, but I will wait to see what Mayhem brings. I meant to ask, how is you get 40.1 DPS for the EP-41 mil adj? I get 50 on the item and the wiki says...
  23. Tayonas

I just remembered, once I find the mind reavers I will be able to upgrade my a105. It's been a while so I need to work out how to work the game again :D
  24. Tayonas

The 42e is a contender, but not by much. 2 DPS more and 0.5% better efficiency, I don;t know if it's worth it.
  25. Tayonas

Thanks, total bummer, but thanks :D I need more DPS for the areanatrox mature, they heal too fast for this thing. It kills them, but pffff, they get about a dozen heals in.
Back