Price Check Ninja High Jacket Gray (M) (Ltd Edition 25 Units - 2008)

Tayonas

Provider
Barry Tayonas Marshall
I'm thinking abut selling my Ninja High Jacket Gray (M) that was part of the New Oxford shop and launched in 2008. there were only ever 25 units of this made with zero drop rate because you had to buy it.

I know some clothes are worth crazy prices and I am hoping this is one of them so I can buy better gear.

Since clothes now are getting different types of buffs the price of non-buff clothes is just going rapidly down.

If you sold it like in 2015-2016 you would have got much more. Now I think you will get like 500-1000 peds since it is rare, but people don't care as much about having rare non-buff clothes anymore.

But maybe I'm wrong... Good luck with sale.

Since clothes now are getting different types of buffs the price of non-buff clothes is just going rapidly down.

If you sold it like in 2015-2016 you would have got much more. Now I think you will get like 500-1000 peds since it is rare, but people don't care as much about having rare non-buff clothes anymore.

But maybe I'm wrong... Good luck with sale.

Spot on, i'd say 500-1000 ped too purely for rarity.

I used to own one of these that I bought back in 2008. I don't remember selling it and it wasn't in my inventory when I came back to the game after a 7 Mastercraft.

I would be interested if they can still be worn over the top of a mastercoat.

I don't remember selling it and it wasn't in my inventory

It's easy enough to leave things in various places. There are so many places to store e.g. The Thing, RT, Monria, Next Island, Ancient Greece, Cyrene etc.

Best way to be certain if you have something is check on this website:
https://account.entropiauniverse.com/

Click on My Items option. Once logged in can use the browser Find function to search for the item your looking for.

I own the hooded version that is (C) , and there were 100 created of this option.

I have had several offers over the years , and a couple were over 1k peds , which I wouldn't sell it for any price.

I used to own one of these that I bought back in 2008. I don't remember selling it and it wasn't in my inventory when I came back to the game after a 7 Mastercraft.

I would be interested if they can still be worn over the top of a mastercoat.
This was an in game item for a real world purchase from New Oxford.

Back