Search results

1. FauconIoji

Entropia Revival Project: "Why is loot So Bad?

"Why has loot been so bad?" I think this is the most asked question in Entropia right now. Why has loot been down so much? Well, the Entropia Revival took some time to examine that. I don't think this is the answer. In fact, I think it's only a small part of the answer. But, hey. Every little...
  2. FauconIoji

Entropia Revival Project Weekly Updates!

Hello fellow PCF'ers! I wanted to make a new thread devoted to the Weekly Updates posted on Entropia Revival Project - so here it is. This thread will be the place that I post each of our blog's Wednesday "Update" Posts. So subscribe and follow along. :) Or, check out our Facebook page and...
  3. FauconIoji

Entropia Revival Project: Player Documentation, Lore, and Immersion: How We Interact with the World Changes Everything

Good day everyone! The Latest Post from the Entropia Revival Project is up, and if I do say so myself, I think it's one of the most important posts we have ever put out. For this one, we're focusing on immersion, lore and player documentation - and more importantly, how those things can...
  4. FauconIoji

The Entropia Revival Project! We're Recruiting - but it's a whole lot more than that

Hello everyone, I have been on these forums a whole lot more since I started playing again and I think it's one of the best things I could have done. I wanted to take the opportunity to throw up a thread about the Entropia Revival Project, our society, and what we're doing. For those of...
  5. FauconIoji

Entropia Revival Project - Speculation: How Anticipation Drives Economic Highs

Hello Everyone! The latest post from the Entropia Revival Project is up (And Linked Here)! This week, we're focusing on speculation, and how it both helps our economy, and the ways that MindArk uses it to keep player retention as high as they can. :wise: Check it out! We hit this one from a...
  6. FauconIoji

Is it too much to ask for a dev blog?

I'm just saying, that dev blog would go a long, long, long way to helping with item hype, player satisfaction, and even the market by spurring speculation. Is it really that much to ask to devote one guy to doing it? Hell, I'll volunteer my services for minimum wage. Id' happily do it...
  7. FauconIoji

Entropia Revival Project - PED and You: Why New Players Should Avoid the Trade Terminal Whenever Possible

Hello everyone! The latest post from the Entropia Revival Project is up (and is linked here)! This week, we're focusing on the volume of PED in game, why the Trade Terminal slows the economy down, and how we came up with the idea for a price of "4 PED / K" on Sweat. This blog is a...
  8. FauconIoji

Info: Entropia Revival Project!

For those not familiar, The Entropia Revival Project is an on-world project aimed at improving the economy for us all through relevant information about the game and good community involvement. So check us out at our blog (linked in my signature), get some interesting perspectives on the finer...
  9. FauconIoji

Radio Stations?

Where have they all gone? Radio Arkadia seems desolate. Atlas Haven Radio seems like it plays, well... interesting music. I have yet to listen to Entropiaradio and normandie, but it seems like the stations are all dying off :( What's the deal?
  10. FauconIoji

I'm going to design a thing (and it's going to explain some things)

Hello all, Been a while since I've posted (or been on Entropia for that matter) - but, I just got back on and I've started a little project. My plan is to develop a universal "lore" for Entropia that will explain the nature of the game, and answer questions like: Why is there no sun? How...
  11. FauconIoji

Entropia Revival Project: A Discussion on the 2014 MindArk Roadmap

Hello everyone, Just dropped in to post about the latest blog post that went up today on The Entropia Revival Project. We took a step back from posting about our progress and cover the 2014 Roadmap, to try and shed some light on MindArk's direction and plans. Since the recent taming update...
  12. FauconIoji

Question: How is your Shop doing?

Hello Everyone, This post is a question aimed specifically at shop owners - how is your shop doing? I run a project called the Entropia Revival Project and I'm collecting some data on how everybody is doing with their trading businesses. Right now, I'm just looking to get a general idea of...
  13. FauconIoji

Now Recruiting: The Entropia Revival Project

Hello everyone, A year or so ago, I was the leader of a society called Entropia Revival. It was a social community that ran a website and several events on world. I had to step away from the game for a while (unfortunately), but I'm back in the game now, and I've expanded Entropia Revival to...
  14. FauconIoji

Come join the Super Rave - 2:00 Entropia Time on the 16th!

Calling all players: I'm having a super-rave! :yay: Entropia Revival, in partnership with many other avatars on-world are hosting what we want to make the biggest party Entropia has seen in some time. come help us make that a reality. We will be giving out prizes for contests, including...
  15. FauconIoji

Entropia Revival is now recruiting!

Hello everyone, I am a long-time citizen of Calypso and recently rejoined the Universe after about a year's hiatus. When I was a regular player, Calypso was the only planet and everyone hung out at the Marina in Port Atlantis. I started shortly after VU10, and left just before Next Island came...
  16. FauconIoji

Question: Mall Shops and Activity?

So, here's a question: Is there some sort of system in place that evicts mall owners if they don't keep up with their stores or log in for a certain period of time? Or do the shops just stick to the owner forever, even if the owner abandons the game? I ask because I am working on a project...
  17. FauconIoji

New Blog Launched: Entropia Revival

Hi everyone, I have launched a new blog! The original thread can be found here - The new website is called "Entropia Revival" and can be found here. I'm working on putting some driving force behind the entropia community and would like anyone who feels similarly to myself to get involved with...
  18. FauconIoji

FYI: New Website Launched: Entropia Revival

Good day everyone, I am an Entropia member from many moons that recently started playing again. In the days of old (about two years ago?) When I played more regularly, the community of Entropia was much more close-knit than it is today. This was the reason I loved the game so much; it was...
  19. FauconIoji

Minor (laughable) problem with Medusa Head

I'm a jet owner in game, and when I first flew myself on over to medusa's head, I thought "Sweet! Look at all these docking bays! no more clustered jets in one area making the teleporter region congested and frustrating!" ... but none of them have televators. So they're almost totally unusable...
Back