Entropia Revival is now recruiting!

FauconIoji

Provider
Hang out: Icarus. Apartment: Medusa South Tower, F
Faucon Ioji VanAlkel
Hello everyone,

I am a long-time citizen of Calypso and recently rejoined the Universe after about a year's hiatus. When I was a regular player, Calypso was the only planet and everyone hung out at the Marina in Port Atlantis. I started shortly after VU10, and left just before Next Island came into the Universe. What I loved about Entropia was the people and the community - in game, it felt strong and I loved being a part of that.

When I came back I discovered that nothing was the same - most of all, I felt that the community of Entropia just wasn't the same. Everything seemed fragmented, and no one seemed to be involved in the community like they used to be.

So, I decided to get a blog going called Entropia Revival, with the intent of working towards building a stronger community on-world. In the few short days that I've had it up, I've seen great support and have begun to make other moves on-world to keep the movement alive.

I have started a new society called Entropia Revival for those people interested in following the blog and the cause. We will be holding a lot of events in game, and hunts as soon as we nail down some key players for the society and will, of course, be playing for the community.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to apply. I will be on-world regularly accepting requests. I will also be setting up a TS server among other fun things :)

I hope to see as much support for the society as I am for the blog.
If you want to check out the blog, you can find it here. Follow it by email :)
Or, subscribe to this thread. I will be posting there each time I drop a new post, which I will be doing almost daily.

Good luck everyone,

Faucon Ioji VanAlkel

Back