Search results

1. P

Selling: Modified armor plating Mark.5B

Modified armor plating Mark.5B SB: TT+7000ped Item is now placed on ingame auction
  2. P

Selling: Registration Eron soulscreamer Tier 3.1 Auction

Hi Guys, this is the registration topic for the auction of my Eron soulscreamer tier 3.1 So NO bids here!!! Will post a new topic later for the auction Leave your name here if you are interested in participating this auction, if not on the list, then bids will not be accepted. Registration...
  3. P

Selling: some nice stuff

Hereby i'm selling these items offers on this topic or by pm Hedoc M600 tier 1 SOLD Eon Harness Female tier 1.9 SB: TT+5500ped Angel Shin guard female tier 1.5 SOLD Improved armor plating Mark.5B SOLD Modified armor plating Mark.5B SB: TT+7000ped Eron Soulscreamer tier 3.1 SB...
  4. P

Selling: chronicle TEN edition amor female parts Auction

This is an auction for female amor parts of the Chronicle TEN edition amor Foot Helmet Arms Shins Stats can be seen on pics. bids can be placed on each part seperatly, but ending time of auction will be the same for all parts end time auction: 1 week after last bid ( does not matter on which...
  5. P

Selling: Genesis Firefly Tier 7.8 Highest ingame Auction

I'm offering my Genesis Firefly With Tier 7.8, this is unique in the game. this is an auction. peds accepted Arkadia deeds accepted at 47 ped / deed auction ends 1 week after last bid only bids in topic, no pm bid incr is minimal 100 ped SB is 1k ped BO is 17k ped Tt is 500 ped...
  6. P

Selling: chronicle ten amor female parts

selling 4 parts of chronicle ten armor Chronicle TEN Edition (F) 4 parts - Arms, Foot, Helmet and Shin all at tier 1.9 open for all offers by pm.
  7. P

chronicle ten amor female parts

want a pricecheck on the chronicl ten armor parts female. Have 4 parts available
  8. P

Selling: Selling large quant of Arkadia Underground Deeds

Selling +400 AUD trade for peds, items or materials pm me with your offer
  9. P

Selling: Ace selling place

To free some peds i'm selling underneath. Make me offer, peds, items and deeds accepted Genesis Firefly tier 7.8 (highest ingame) Songkra Corrosive dagger tier 0.8 SOLD EMT Kit ek2600 tier 0.9 First gen combustive attack chip 5 tier 1.8 SOLD Welding Wire BP 2135 clicks total Gravis...
  10. P

Selling: Welding wire blueprints 21,35 ped

Selling several welding wire blueprints (L) in total of 21,35 ped :cool: Taking offers here or pm
  11. P

Selling: Genesis Firefly Tier 7.8 Highest ingame

I'm offering my Genesis Firefly With Tier 7.8, this is unique in the game no SB or BO set sent me offers. Peds, deeds and items or materials are welcome no fun bids please
  12. P

New Great Event OLA 39 : Hunt the Atrox, Own the atrox

Ola 39 is proud to present his biggest event ever. Hunt the Atrox , Own the Atrox. 1 prize, 1 winner takes it all : Land deed of OLA39:yay: Yes you read this correct, the winner will be the new owner of OLA39!!!!!! You do not have to collect thousands of globals in this event, no...
  13. P

New Quick Event Ola39 part 2

Hi all, Ola 39 is introducing a new quick event starting now, part 2 Gratz to previous winner. There is 1 prize = 350 ped Who is winner = the first person or team that has a global +350 ped Event starts 15 december 2013 with no end date. Try to be first!!!! Everyone can join: solo, team...
  14. P

Selling: Full set Angel Unl Male with nice tiers

Hi, selling this nice Full set angel unl male with nice tiers Helmet : tier 3.1 Foot : tier 1.8 Gloves : tier 3.0 Harness SGA edition : tier 3.8 Arms : tier 3.0 Thights : tier 2.2 Shins : tier 4.1 Prefer peds or cld. Starting bid is 1000 ped :D Increase bids with minimum 500 ped. stats:
  15. P

Full set Angel Unl Male with nice tiers

Hi, i wanted to PC this nice set: Full set angel unl male with nice tiers Helmet : tier 3.1 Foot : tier 1.8 Gloves : tier 3.0 Harness SGA edition : tier 3.8 Arms : tier 3.0 Thights : tier 2.2 Shins : tier 4.1 thanks for the info. Do not know if i gonna keep it, rent it out, sell it or maybe...
  16. P

Selling: Lots of dung

Selling 20k of Dung. This is needed to make energized fertilizer, needed by land owners. Offers place here or PM. please keep the topic clean, thank you.
  17. P

Selling: 17 CLD's

Selling 17 CLD's accepting offers by pm.
  18. P

New Quick Event Ola39

Hi all, Ola 39 is introducing a new quick event starting 9 december 2013. There is 1 prize = 250 ped Who is winner = the first person or team that has a global +250 ped Event starts 9 december 2013 with no end date. Try to be first!!!!:D Everyone can join: solo, team, hunters, miners...
  19. P

Selling: Co-Ownership Land Area OLA39

Did you have the idea of buying your own land area? But the peds were a problem? Now there is a new way to have all the advantages of an ola without having to buy one and spend all those peds.:D Does your Soc want to host their own event? Do you have good event prizes that can attracked people...
  20. P

Looking for team to do events

Hi everybody, i'm looking for 9 persons who are willing to join a team. This team wil participate in events and hopefully win prizes. It's the idea with this team that there will be a lot of hunting under the team name and gather points for the events. I'ts not the idea that the team must be...
  21. P

Question: OLA39 Maturity Atrox??

I'm the owner of OLA39 where there is an event running now: 100 days hunting event. Still there are a nice amount off people that have registered, but few of them hunt or mine actually. Is this due to the maturity of the atrox? Now it is dominant, alpha and provider. Are these to strong for the...
  22. P

100 day Hunt Event OLA39 5500PED to win

:lolup: OLA39 is proud to present a new event for hunters and miners.:lolup: Price is 5500 PEDS. Event will last 100 days and every day there is a winner. Daily prize is 50 ped for the highest global of that day. So you can win a total of 50 peds x 100 days = 5000 ped Also a price of 500...
  23. P

Extra event for OLA39 summer event

Hi, there will be an extra event during the summer event which is running now on OLA39 There is a price of 1000 PED for the first hunter solo or team that reaches 100 Globals. Event starts now 27th of July and will continue till the end of summer event on OLA39. This is an extra price, so...
  24. P

OLA 39 improvement

As the owner of ola39 i want some input from you hunters. Ola 39 has atrox dna max density maturity alpha. Atrax dna lowest density and maturity. You hunters can give tips to improve the land, such as dna, events, location. Now running summer event but not as good as i thought it would be...
  25. P

Extra Atrox event on OLA39

Saturday 19h there is an extra Atrox event on OLA39, prices 100ped. You can register ingame for this event. Winner with most loot gets the price. Happy hunt Combine this with the running summer event on OLA39 more info on EntropiaLife. Good luck:yay:
Back