GloryHound Irregulars
Lady Ace Smith
This is an auction for female amor parts of the Chronicle TEN edition amor

Foot
Helmet
Arms
Shins

Stats can be seen on pics.

bids can be placed on each part seperatly, but ending time of auction will be the same for all parts

end time auction: 1 week after last bid ( does not matter on which part is bid, ending time is the same for all parts then, so on all parts a new 1 week time laps.)

Bids are all TT+ bid

TT are around 250 ped a part

SB: TT+1K a part
Bid incr : minimum 100 ped
BO: TT +10k a part

!!!These items are in my inventory as part of a collataral. When the total of winning bids does not cover this collataral the items wil NOT be sold!! The info of what the total collataral is will not be post in this topic, this is a private matter.

I you want to have time to raise peds for this nice armor, then you can increase by 100 ped and a new week time laps will start.

So this is an unique opportunity to get your hands on this very nice and special armor.
For self use or investment.

STANDING:

helmet : TT+3,1k
foot : TT+3,1k
shins : TT+3,1k
arms : TT+3,1k

Last edited:
i dont get it,whats the point of making sb +1k when if its an winning bid and it doesnt cover collateral it wont be validated ?
just make sb what you wil validate if bid

I put sb on all

BKK

just want to see what total will be.

if its lower then collataral then i have to decide if i accept the bids. If higher then its direct sold.

My opinion is that it will be sold.

+2k on feet

+2k on feet

Why would you only bid on the feet.... when each piece is unique???? Also to Fluske's point, what are you realllly looking for? I could be interested... but what are you looking for?

updated with received bids:D

Bring this nice armor up

Updated the bids, keep them going

Get your hands on this unique armor

What sense does it make to place offers, if they will only be accepted after you reach the collateral value?
Also what will happen if the owner wants the back?

What sense does it make to place offers, if they will only be accepted after you reach the collateral value?
Also what will happen if the owner wants the back?

Im guessing original owner wants them back if the value exceeds the money its being held for ;)

Im guessing original owner wants them back if the value exceeds the money its being held for ;)

ok that makes sense.
Still would be good to know what the SB is so we go straight to the point and not spend 10 weeks here bidding

Ok to clear all the fuzz out

Collataral per piece is around 8k

But keep the bids comming, will see what is going to be.

You took the armor @ 8k each part as colateral and now you need to sell to get peds back? Tbh, if thats the deal, try to solve it other way, market atm for those parts kinda ouch.

Back