Search results

1. tbarmike

Well, here's a new one - Cannot login to website

huh?? I am having trouble with my (re)installation after the most recent update. When contacting the update server, I get the message "An internal error occurred: Please contact support" So, I do. However, when try to login in to the website and send a support case, I get the kindly message...
  2. tbarmike

Lost my logo

I have encountered a minor annoyance, and I hope someone more knowledgeable can advise me. Until recently, I used only the Windows Seven administrator account on my pc. I recently reinstalled. This time, I recalled the recommendation to use a standard account (not administrator) for most pc...
  3. tbarmike

Help: Unable to update for several days now

I started the client loader after this most recent mini-patch VU 14.6.1.1 was released, yet the download never completed. I re-tried numerous times to complete the download. Sometimes the client loader would appear, other times it would not. Every time would get an error report. Either I "Could...
  4. tbarmike

Question: Are there possibly different types of aggro which give less defense skills?

Do mobs have different types of aggro? If so, do these possibly give different amounts of defense skills? Do proximity aggro and sweating aggro differ from attack aggro? Consider the mighty Chirpy: - If you attack one, it does nothing - If you step on one, it does nothing - If you sweat one...
  5. tbarmike

Is the decay for mining finders for one enmatter drop or one ore drop?

While trying to calculate the decay for the Island Ziplex Z1 Seeker, it occurred to me that I don't know whether I should be measuring the decay for one ore drop, one enmatter, or both (or treasure hunter, all three etc...). What does (or should) Entropedias listed decay for a mining finder...
  6. tbarmike

Question: Has anyone tried adjusting the settings in the system configuration file?

Just a quick question. Has anyone tried changing any of the settings in the settings-ce.cfg file? At the top it states: -- [System-Configuration] -- Attention: This file is generated by the system! Editing is not recommended! Knowing that it is quite easy to mess up your game with incorrect...
  7. tbarmike

Question: What happened to the tailoring refiner?

Since the update, the ore refiner and enmatter refiner have been merged (simplified) into one tool. What happened to the tailoring refiner? The ore refiner and enmatter refiner previouslyhad a TT value of 2 ped. The new TT refiner also has a 2 ped TT value. What is the TT value of the...
  8. tbarmike

Question: How does one go about discovering the damage types for a mob?

While searching Entropedia, i have noticed a lack of attack information for the shinkiba. I would like to finish my 10k mission a bit more eco, but not knowing the damage types and percentages makes it hard to select the appropiate armor and plate combination for my skill level . Additionally...
  9. tbarmike

Simply a Test

first post ever
Back