Search results

1. Alainax

Selling: Cryogenic Attack Nanochip 8 T9.76

Perfect skilling chip for Cryo, without sacrificing dps :) Looking for 13k.
  2. Alainax

Selling: Superior Coat, TWEN Edition (F)

Run speed and skilling wrapped into one sexy looking coat! 15k bo :) Will consider decent offers, ped please. No rush to sell as ill keep using it for skilling, but drop me a pm if you fancy it.
  3. Alainax

Achievement: 500k Skills

Was debating making this thread as I try to be humble and i know there are many way higher than this, but this one feels like a big deal for me. I thought if it inspires someone to push forward even after being in the game for so many years, or even just as a marker for myself for my progress...
  4. Alainax

Wanted - Blade rental

Hi! I am hoping to rent a Castorian Twen Blade or LB40 Improved. Please let me know if you have one available to rent. Collat etc not a problem, just looking to skill :) Thank you!
  5. Alainax

Buying: RDI Cybernetic eye

Drop me a pm if you have one for sale. Thanks :)
  6. Alainax

High tier MF Rental - Cryo & Kinetic

Hi! if you are planning to skill up to some of the bigger MF chips, I have some chips that might be of use! I used the kinetic to skill up for the big electric chips, and the Cryo took me from lvl 50ish to being able to use the [Cryogenic Attack Nanochip, TWEN Edition], Maybe they would be of...
  7. Alainax

Selling: T9.77 Kinetic Attack Nanochip 11

Hi! I am selling my beloved "Big Bertha" chip. I owned this years ago, sold it once then bought it back again! Its a great all rounder and really good fun. However with my new Cryo it makes no sense to have 2 mean chips, so this one will have to go 😭 Buyout 10k.
  8. Alainax

Epic interplanetary boss waves round 14!

It's that time again! :yay: On Saturday 21st October 2023 2000ma we gather and summon by 2030ma time we summon. Please be present at Athena Spaceport prior to this - (although you can join in at any point if you don't need a flight). Anyone can join, we will be providing free flights there...
  9. Alainax

Buying: TWEN Tokens - Not reseller :)

Hi! I am hoping to be able to get something shiny and new off the vendor, and I need your help 🙈 I am hoping to buy tokens, ideally in batches of 1k or more, from any planet - I'll come to you :) If you would be so kind as to sell them to me, or at least bear me in mind if you are looking to...
  10. Alainax

Selling: Electric Attack Nanochip 13, FEN Edition + Fen amp

I am tentatively considering selling my Tier 7.32 Electric Attack Nanochip 13, FEN Edition with matching NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier 7, FEN Edition. The chip doesnt need much explanation, but has served me incredibly well in the years I've had it. Excellent loot 2.0 weapon with plenty of dps for...
  11. Alainax

Arkadia Smuggler Genetics Laboratory

Hi! I have tried to put together as much of the information as I can - hopefully it will be of use to you! PPVU June 2023 saw the introduction of a new instance on Arkadia - Smuggler Genetics laboratory. This is located on Arkadia moon and there is an entry requirement as well as cost to enter...
  12. Alainax

3 letter search

Is it possible to change the settings to allow 3 letter words to be searched? For example DPS, RDI, CLD etc can't be searched for (and other 3 letter abbreviations) but Twen or 4 letters+ can. Thanks
  13. Alainax

Selling: Interplanetary skill Juice!

( had to make my title stand out from the others, essentially I can drop large orders off wherever 🤭) [30% for 1 Hour Skill Juice] x140 = 10 ped each [50% for 1 Hour Skill Juice] x100 = 15 ped each [30% for 10 Hour Skill Juice] x120 = 100 ped each Will update numbers when supplies unavailable...
  14. Alainax

Interplanetary Boss waves round 13!

It's that time again! :yay: We are going back to our roots with this one! On Saturday 28th January 2023 2100ma time we summon. Please be present at Athena Spaceport prior to this - (although you can join in at any point if you don't need a flight). Anyone can join, we will be providing free...
  15. Alainax

Bonnie's catalogue of curious content!

The purpose of this thread is to combine all the links and resources in one place for ease of finding ( both by me and the search engines / algorithms 🙃). I'm forever trying to be helpful, but often forgetful 🥲 I know I've covered the topic somewhere at some point, but as of yet don't have a one...
  16. Alainax

Buying: Big high TIR MF (L)+ Unusual chips

Looking for a few chips to play with, things like high TIR kin 15, the biggest arso's, any strike chips left around and anything unusual to add to the collection. Will pay decent MU for good TIR :) Thanks.
  17. Alainax

Prominent booth rental system.

Once in a while many of us may have a pile of items that we want to sell, often its things like sets which don't suit the auction, but similarly we are not selling enough to justify running an entire shop. It would be nice if there were a set booths that the owners could rent out, sellers could...
  18. Alainax

Selling: Broken armour... :D

( OK and some not so broken stuff too) I know, this is odd.. but these pieces are perfect for dressing up your shop keepers, its all "fashion" armour and with the TT all but ran down :) I unfortunately don't have the time any more to be completing full broken sets, so I need to get rid of the...
  19. Alainax

Selling: WTS [Aegis Harness (F)] (Big Burn/Pen+lots more stats)

Start bid +2k Buy out +4k.
  20. Alainax

Selling: NI UL Armours+Rare+buff

Ascension - sold BO for Gorgon - +2.5k Pains me to do this, but it's became apparent I don't have an eco bone in my body, and I need to free up some peds for a community project. I don't utilise these fabulous armours as much as I should and it would be a shame for them to gather dust! I...
  21. Alainax

Noobish Lvl17 Survival Mindforce edition!

I wanted the blue cloak so bad... :oops: As far as things like this go, I am certainly not uber. Less than 200 HP (noobish?), highest lvl in the 80's*, and I am a pure MF user so can't take advantage of whipping out a big gun for fun :D However... did I say I really wanted that blue cloak? 😭...
  22. Alainax

Unusual MindForce & the effects.

There are some fabulous threads here describing the different sorts of chip and their uses, however some of the more unusual ones tend to get less lime light! A few of these are discontinued, hard to find or just a little bit special. Some of the castings are quite pretty, so I thought it might...
  23. Alainax

Ascension armour complete ( with Buffs)

From the Next Island Community recognition programme started in March, the set is now complete and the final parts getting handed out, plus vehicles :) https://forum.nextisland.com/c/community-recognition-program/10
  24. Alainax

Interplanetary Boss waves round 12!

It's that time again! :yay: On Saturday 23rd October 2021 2000ma time we start to assemble. We will summon from Calypso at 2030. Please be present at Athena Spaceport (although you can join in at any point if you don't need a flight). Anyone can join, we will be providing free flights there...
  25. Alainax

Telza-Tame ~ RDI Pet taming services

Congratulations on acquiring your [Lock Capacitor]! We know that would have been a hard slog! Whether you plan to keep the pet for yourself or sell it on, if the thought of running a C1 is not for you - we have solutions. Selling the [Lock Capacitor] is always an option, but often the...
Back