Search results

1. Buds

Selling: HL8 UL, Armors and Plates

UL HL8, Armors and Plates All items are open to reasonable offers and all low balling will be ignored. Saying that please don't hesitate to make an offer though, as you might be surprised especially on the HL8 and Jaguar Thigh Guards...Pretty firm on the Armor and Plates though but who knows...
  2. Buds

Pc - hl8 t5.8

Looking at offloading my HL8 as it has been collecting dust for a while same as my avatar... Just looking to gauge where it sits in the market at the moment. Current TT is 5277 at the moment as well. Thanks
  3. Buds

Buying: 102 Tier VIII Components

As per title buying 102 Tier VIII Components... paying 110% Or you can fill the auction order for 108%... So check your storage and send some components to a good home. Thanks... :D
  4. Buds

Buying: Assassin R150 and Dante (Combo or Separate)

Isis Cb24 and Dante (Combo or Separate) As per title I'm looking at buying an Isis CB24 and Dante amp either as a combo or separate. Preference would be for a low TT CB24 and current tier doesn't matter if the price is right. :) If you have either one or both for sale or thinking of selling...
  5. Buds

Buying: Apis in Bulk

I'm looking for a crafter who can sell me Apis in bulk quantities at say 5 - 10 guns at a time discounted below MU of course. Timing is always an issue so below are the times I'm normally online (EU Time): 23:00 - 07:00 09:00 - 13:00 If you are a regular Apis crafter and would like a quicker...
  6. Buds

Thank-You to Support/MA...

Just a quick thanks to Support/MA especially Andrew if they read this who placed 33 mining claims into my inventory which expired during to the recent abrupt downtime a couple of days ago that I wasn't able to excavate. Awesome job in such a short time period...Keep up the good work. :yay: ~xXx
  7. Buds

Uber: 2238ped Ganganite

I made my first trip up to FOMA today for my first proper mining run since I started playing EU back in November last year. After mucking around for a bit I settled on carpet bombing Dome#14 for fun and after about 10 NRF when I was just about to call it quits this baby poped up... :D Biggest...
  8. Buds

Achievement: 10k Atrox Complete

Completed this 2 weeks ago and it's my 1st 10k Iron Mission completed... :D Grinded Atrox from the start of the 1k mission all the way through to the end of the 10k mission which took just under 2months.. I chose Evade as the reward as well which bumped me up to lvl21 Evader was ~70.1ped TT of...
  9. Buds

Buying: Isis HL8 or HL11...

As per title I'm interested in buying either a HL8 or a HL11. If you have either and you're wanting to sell for a reasonable price post below or PM me... Will be paying in pure PEDS when a deal has been struck... :) ~xXx
  10. Buds

PC: HL8 and HL11 UL

I'm interested in getting a price check on the current market value for both the HL8 and HL11 as I may be in the market for one as a long term skiller. Not really interested in what the values used to be just the current perceived value. HL8 - Up to say tier 3 or 4 HL11 - Up to say tier 2 Also...
  11. Buds

Buying: Gremlin (M), 5B Plates, A105 and A106

As stated in the thread title I'm interested in buying the items below: Gremlin Armor (M) - All parts needed. 5B Plates (Full Set) A105 Amp x 2 A106 Amp x 2 Basically working this as a reverse auction as such so offer me your best BO price either in this thread in via PM if you wish to remain...
  12. Buds

-UU- | Uber United Now Recruiting Active Players...

Hello fellow Entropians... Are you new to Entropia or simply need a change from your current SOC then Uber United is for you. We are currently accepting all applications from new players to Ubers, there is a place for everyone. Doesn't matter what profession you are at the moment or what you...
Back