Search results

1. V

Wtf

I have 3 players i talk on teamspeak.1 of them hasn't deposited in years has 15k peds sitting in storage wins all the time.Another has mining finds all the time globals/hofs & goes hunts same thing & i'm not taking 200 peders more like 600-2k a lot of the time so he basically shits loot.Another...
  2. V

Wtf

They way i see it if you have a lucky avatar you do well i have seen one new player on my fl that never deposited global hof & they way he was never will have to deposit.If you have a unlucky avatar your fucked.So you have 2 choices kill it & start a new one or quit because your just feeding the...
  3. V

Wtf

Same here i hunt & mine eco breer p5 104 amp mostly but that's not it.I see players on my Fl get big hof globals all the time in all the years playing i have had nothing really big where i could say i wont deposit for a month.There was talk of being lucky avatars but MA said no i call...
  4. V

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Venus Evie Short
  5. V

Info: Ancient Greece impresions ...

Yeah i got tricked into dropping the soap now i can sit for 2 weeks.
  6. V

Mining in Entropia: * * *Private Lessons* * *

I also had my 1st lesson and it was very informative i would recomend it to anyone.I think its a great idea to stretch it out for 1 month at a time.It takes me time to learn something new so i can get support along the way is great.The run we did minning was teribble lot was bad for everyone so...
  7. V

Little Big Mining Log - Miners Tool (OCR)

It crashes on me :( wont even start.It asks for login details i got to login & it crashes. I'm using windows 7 64bit not shure if that a problem I did patches etc but no good any help would be great looks like it could be good i would gladly put some money towards it :) Michael
  8. V

Mining Classes

Hi Windswept this my 1st post because my forum account died :(.Anyways a soc mate & myself would love to become a bit better in minning when is your next class :wise: we would be very interested:yay::yay: .
Back