Search results

1. Echo Biatch

Login

I cant get the game up! I have tried everything I can think of. It opens then closes automatically...... Any suggestions. Open client loader and click Launch......entropia universe did not shut down normally!!
  2. Echo Biatch

Price check on Ranked Psy Blade Tier 7

?????? Nobody even willing to guess????
  3. Echo Biatch

Price check on Ranked Psy Blade Tier 7

I need a price check on Ranked Psy Blade Tier 7
  4. Echo Biatch

Omg i've been unlocked Look out Entropia Here I come !!!!!!:handgun:
  5. Echo Biatch

MA have yet to give me a reason for my lock, other than section 5 of ToU..... I have been online for 4 months straight before the lock...
  6. Echo Biatch

Lol No I dont know who this uncle is.... I am Echo and I use my real name and my real address and NEVER have I tried to pretend that I was something or someone that I am not. :yay:
  7. Echo Biatch

As of 11pm Australia I finished my mining run placed all my items on auction and logged out for the night. When I returned the next day I was greeted by the message "your account has been locked contact support". I filed my support case asking why and I waited.........and waited.......and...
  8. Echo Biatch

MA Locks Account

Have they unlocked your account yet? I am still waiting for a response to my support!! Pretty poor form MA!!
  9. Echo Biatch

MA Locks Account

My account is locked So I have been locked since Thursday still waiting for a response as to why. I have been Playing Entropia for 12yrs and this is my first ever lock!
  10. Echo Biatch

Selling: Ranked Psy-blade tier 1.9 (powerfist)

Awesome weapon great to use eco is fab.... Best Melee I have had ingame... GL with the sale
  11. Echo Biatch

Selling: Melee Trauma IV amp

Trauma IV ermik do you still have this amp?
  12. Echo Biatch

Selling: RX OpTac x1 Arm Guards M

I looted these last night and you guessed it I am female so they have to go. first 4 tiers 135 138 72 72 pen 44 imp 47 burn 47 cut 11 shrap 21 electric 12
  13. Echo Biatch

To Hot To Hof - Recruiting!

GL Euphoria on your new venture....... I hope it all goes well for you
  14. Echo Biatch

Is this OK to say to another player?

Omg You whining little girl.... Give up the whole story not just the highlight.....P.S. it wasnt me. Ermik you are the worst person I have ever met in pvp you cant remember what you said from one day to the next. If you dont want to have things like that said to you dont behave the way you...
  15. Echo Biatch

News: Halloween Mayhem 2013!

OOPS...my mistake Looks like a big stuff up from me. Decided to take a look before taking the mission and went in a team to see what it was about. Killed 9 and thought this is ok so went to get ammo. Shock Horror you dont need to get the mission and you are not allowed to enter in a team :ahh...
  16. Echo Biatch

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Echo Echo biatch
  17. Echo Biatch

Selling: Mothership Kronan and UL WW BP!!!

Sadly missed Sbi I wish you all the best and will be disappointed the day you leave. You have been a great captain and a loyal friend. You will be sadly missed
  18. Echo Biatch

Selling: Ranked Psy-Blade

:yay:BUMP:yay:
  19. Echo Biatch

Selling: Ranked Psy-Blade

I looted this yesterday and have no idea what its worth so i will leave it to you to decide. I am looking for serious offers only
  20. psy-blade

psy-blade

21. Echo Biatch

Entropia Universe 12.9 Release Notes

The game doesnt know where I am I am currently on Arkadia....I tried to shoot a mob and I cant hit it....so I dropped a bomb nice I got a claim I try to drill and it says too far away...wtf I try again and again and again...so I click summon claim and it moves the claim rod the the spot I...
  22. Echo Biatch

FYI: Dreadnought shooting down friendly ship

No Goldy.... You chose to flex your muscles and shoot at Kronan who was quietly hunting dropships... You took the offensive and then insulted the owner by telling him that noone is allowed to hunt dropships only you.... You are the one who laid it out on the table to be measured and in true...
  23. Echo Biatch

Hello Guess you werent there :wise: The Bismark was at the forefront of the retaliatory action.... Seriously People...... You get what you give if you poke a stick at me I may resist if you poke a stick at my brother I will come out fighting...... EFA Proved their loyalty to one another...
  24. Echo Biatch

Target Dreadnought Aquired ;) SHHHHH BE VEWY VEWY QUIET....... WE'RE HUNTING DREADNOUGHT HAHAHAHAHA :rocket::rocket:
  25. Echo Biatch

DIBS disturbances

This is the second time in 1 month I had the same thing happen a month ago and it was 4 days from the incident to me getting the message the funds had been turned around and would return to my bank in 3 work days....... 7 days start to end This time I had my first response the day after...
Back