Is this OK to say to another player?

Status
[NAME NOT DISCLOSED] "ur so dumb emrik hope u get killed in ur car on ur way home from work"

Firstly why is that pvp people can't spell. In this case "name not disclosed" spelt name wrong it's ermik not emrik! get it right :) Spelling is very important even in pvp :wise:

Is it ok? , is this the game we want?

As others have said not ok and probably illegal.

The following was thrown in my face today in public chat.

[NAME NOT DISCLOSED] "ur so dumb emrik hope u get killed in ur car on ur way home from work"

Is it ok? , is this the game we want?

As in real life, you will run into ignorant dumbasses in the virtual world as well. Even amplified by the fact that most of those idiots only have "internet balls" and they will always be around in every game... Just ignore those idiots and you'll do fine.:yup:

Omg

You whining little girl....

Give up the whole story not just the highlight.....P.S. it wasnt me.

Ermik you are the worst person I have ever met in pvp you cant remember what you said from one day to the next.

If you dont want to have things like that said to you dont behave the way you did...

You have treated me with contempt every time you come to the rig and I am forced to bite my tongue because this is the crap that you have to expect from you.... the pot calling the kettle black

Ermik you are the worst person I have ever met in pvp you cant remember what you said from one day to the next.

If you dont want to have things like that said to you dont behave the way you did...

You have treated me with contempt every time you come to the rig and I am forced to bite my tongue because this is the crap that you have to expect from you.... the pot calling the kettle black

Echo, this thread is to discuss if what was said is ok within the context of this game, please try and keep a clear distance between what is ingame and what is real life.

If you want to talk things over, please pm me ingame. Ive tried many times to actually talk to you and the avatar in question, but all the time you rant the same thing over and over, and its not correct and ive explained it over and over, but since the nature of brick walls are not to listen, i rest my case and let support do their job.

And ofcourse i treat you with contempt ingame, its pvp and you shoot me, and we dont have to be friends. This thread is about something else.

Well that's definitely not an acceptable thing to say regardless of the situation.

The beauty about PVP is if they aren't satisfied with the way you killed them the first time, you can kill them again. :sniper::cussing::rocket:

Then again you treat the nibs at mini rig as cattle in some nazi camp playing some kind of police, never seen ermik do that

The new players do just fine without you bossing over them being inconsiderate rude

On topic if you can't keep track of irl and a game you should get your head checked

Closed per request.

Status
Back