Search results

1. Samuel Robet

Selling: Clds

responded to all pms.. sold out now, pending funds. will update when actually sold out or if anyone backs down. thanks for the interest :)
  2. Samuel Robet

Selling: Clds

27/47 left price: 1270 per deed Bulk Price 5+: 1265 per deed let me know if ur interested
  3. Samuel Robet

Newly Discovered Moon to be Auctioned

thats another issue as well... these guys where a whole 30 days off with launching this information... its hard to trust a company that can't meet their own deadlines.
  4. Samuel Robet

The MOON

If you live in the USA... here would be a potential way to "buy the moon" 1) create an LLC (lets call it EU Moon LLC) 2) investors from all parts of the usa meet up, and sign an agreement through the LLC for purchasing of the moon up to xx peds (USD), and decide the company rules and mode of...
  5. Samuel Robet

Newly Discovered Moon to be Auctioned

for shizzle, i haven't been "playing" for a few months now.. i just sit on clds, however I got to say this comes into mind. Next Island died, Planets are bare, most small towns in america have a larger population then the entropia universe. Wouldn't it be best for entropia to improve / perfect...
  6. Samuel Robet

Ways to make RL money to cover EU costs.....

so ... just wanted to add a fun idea here. Move to virginia, USA and Halifax county has a $25 bounty on coyotes. You can buy an m4 for 900 bucks and make back your investment in just 38 Kills. at 25 dollars per bounty and we can figure in $1 in ammo costs. Welcome to the real world of...
  7. Samuel Robet

Ways to make RL money to cover EU costs.....

go to fbi.gov and look at the wanted criminal lists for cash rewards. Then get cracking, id recommend you buy some bear mace, maybe some good sneakers.
  8. Samuel Robet

Question: Should Trading Forum Rule 5.1 be relaxed?

what about orders?! The forum rules are anti-orders on "buying threads". I once needed some common paint, but it would never be on auction. It was steel blue paint. So i put an order in for full markup (was more then full i think), and to help me get filled I posted about it on the forums in...
  9. Samuel Robet

Buying: Calypso Land Deeds x3

Looking for 3 clds. I am paying 1270 per deed - Purchase Pending Meet Up - Please no inquiries atm Got them thanks :)
  10. Samuel Robet

Calypso Land Deed

that answers the question thanks. So seems around 1280 per deed.
  11. Samuel Robet

Calypso Land Deed

I just logged in for revenue today, and ready to buy another cld. I see maxim stopped selling, so I was wondering what the price check is for a cld right now? Thanks for the feedback.
  12. Samuel Robet

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

200.09 Peds for 43 deeds. 4.6532 Ped Per deed
  13. Samuel Robet

When were you born?

hah u make ME feel old :) 1982... here. The worse part is knowing you really are old. I did a professional career for the first 8 years in my adult life, then went to college after that. Currently a college senior... when all the girls you hang out with are 8-10 yrs younger then you... it...
  14. Samuel Robet

how old is everyone really that plays PE??

I turned 30 a few weeks ago. Its been rough getting used to it lol
  15. Samuel Robet

Selling: 8 Pet deeds

Winner: Jim Ewok Morris : 183 ped (22.875 ped per pet) ill catch u in game jim. Thanks for the bids folks.
  16. Samuel Robet

Current Top Bidder: Jim Ewok Morris : 183 ped (22.875 ped per pet) Auction End Time: 1/31/2013 2233 MA Time. This is the last bump from me! Any bids within 24 hrs of the auction ending restarts the auction end timer to 24 hrs as mentioned in the OP Again my deepest thanks to all the...
  17. Samuel Robet

Selling: Multi-Cam Top and Bottom

1 set left! (female) Both Males and 1 female set are now called for. If you want this type of camo let me know! Multi-Cam is what us forces use in Iraq and Afghanistan. This camo pattern was initially developed by CRYE Precision which makes custom armor for US SOCOM and NVSWG. You can have...
  18. Samuel Robet

thanks for the bid Jim! Current Top Bidder: Jim Ewok Morris : 183 ped (22.875 ped per pet) Auction End Time: 51.10 Hours Note: when the auction hits 24 hrs left, any bid past that will set the auction end time to 24 hrs left in the auction as in the OP.
  19. Samuel Robet

Suggestion, allowance to planet partners

welfare/unemployment for a planet? You do realize that welfare comes out of hard working (or in this case depositing) people. I give enough of my IRL tax money to failing people to buy drugs and neglect their children. I would hate to be funding failing businesses as well. Sink or Swim
  20. Samuel Robet

January major estate sale - speculation thread

What about some sort of hospital, where you can be purchase buffs for a longer duration of time. like "increased hp, increased regeneration". Or maybe you can be crippled (and also cripple) the enemy now... moving more into a realistic avenue of a FPS where an enemy's limb can be broken or...
  21. Samuel Robet

The waiting is finally over! (1+ year old support case)

woah it was worth the read! Do u know your losses for that attempt? I cld is 1200 peds (maybe less already!). At least they gave you that cld, and you get some closure. The negative side of the house, is that you prob lost more then 1200 peds competing, with no chace of winning. Kinda...
  22. Samuel Robet

Bug Report: Clothing since vu14

sorry i don't. Just the ones when they had the aca uniforms, but not when we switched them to the island stuff :(
  23. Samuel Robet

Deeds Sale

that would not facilitate his needs for "fast cash". he sold over 4200, and his target sale was 5,000 to 7,000 as mentioned in the OP. I would say he did quite well, its no easy task moving 5.04 Million peds in just a couple days. Maxim did that. He also only paid 4.2 million peds for those...
  24. Samuel Robet

Deeds Sale

option B was to withdraw completely. At least this way my ped stays in the game. I am no longer an active decayer, and I would have left clds or not. I am attending school and I don't have the time to play entropia. Its also very addictive for me, and it is a good decision for me to do...
  25. Samuel Robet

OP updated ty for the bid Ron. Auction has ~ 3 days 7 hrs left Current Top Bid: 180 Peds (22.5 ped per deed) From: Ron Kovich Auction Ends: 3 Days 7 hours
Back