Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

and here i was being really happy with this weeks payout. Some people just have to complain to be happy it seems.

I am not complaining, just noting that at this time last year 5 ped payout was considered a low payout. Now it is considered very good.

Considering we lost a lot of active players and it will take a while to get them back online.
So considering that it is good.

Considering we lost a lot of active players and it will take a while to get them back online.
So considering that it is good.

Perhaps I am just thinking about it the wrong way. But, unless I'm wrong, this time last year a lot of PED was flowing into the game to buy CLDs.

Perhaps I am just thinking about it the wrong way. But, unless I'm wrong, this time last year a lot of PED was flowing into the game to buy CLDs.

Yeah.. and we haven't even seen the estate sale yet..

200.09 Peds for 43 deeds.

4.6532 Ped Per deed

Sheet updated

4,4869 ped/deed

sheet updated

so at today's rates eta on roi at 100% is 4.56 years at 1100.00 per cld price, 4.97 years at 1200.00 per cld price, and 5.39 years at 1300.00 price?

Would be nice if there was a few extra columns for that type of calculation...

I normally log in on a Monday morning to see this thread on my subscribed list as updated, but not today. Nor has the spreadsheet been updated.

Does anyone know the dividend for this week?

Reactions: das
Sheet updated

Sheet updated

sheet updated

sheet updated

Sheet updated

3.89 this week btw...

Back