Search results

1. Dante

Selling: Sets: Angel (M,L), 6A plating, 5B plating

I only just noticed I made a big typo! Instead of 5A, they are of course 5B!
  2. Dante

BUMP! :lolup:
  3. Dante

Hi selling the following items, fixed prices, they are already below market value. Full set of Angel (M,L). Mostly kept low TT for aesthetics, done a few hunts in it too: Harness: 11.99 TT, Tier 3.0 Helmet: 13.92 TT, Tier 2.0 Arm Guards: 26.83 TT, Tier 0.8 Gloves: 2.96 TT, Tier 2.0 Thigh...
  4. Dante

Fail fail fail

I think it has nothing to do with your connection or anyone else. The problems are the servers. To put this into some perspective, I am experiencing the exact same problems! My house is ~25km from the EU servers and I'm on a 200Mbps fiber connection with a ping of ~1ms. Everything in my...
  5. Dante

PLease MA add day only option

I'm a bit surprised by this request to be honest. Night time is part of the universe, to make it as realistic as possible they worked out the planets and the sun, eventually when the possibility was there, day and night cycle as it should be. At first, the night was really dark, how it's...
  6. Dante

Looted in space. Why should I play any longer?

I have said this many many times and I'll say it again: BEFORE GOING INTO LOOTABLE PVP: Go to resources tab in inventory => Press compact button Go to materials tab in inventory => Press compact button Something there? => Don't enter lootable (or risk losing) Nothing there? => Continue, it's...
  7. Dante

Question: Reputation Power

I'm not very active posting so maybe this helps: Join date: 12-19-2005 Total posts: 1584 Reputation received: 4003 Reputation power: 21
  8. Dante

Hangers

As far as I know there are no hangers ingame. And when they would be there, probably have no use like you say, just looks for showing off clothes in the closet. I know, I know...
  9. Dante

The next Mayhem should be like ....

There are many things that RL skills would help with during a HUB like Mayhem event. I call it being creative or able to asses the situation in such a way where tactics and strategies can be developed to get the best possible result. One of the easiest examples being the difference between an...
  10. Dante

Info: Radar in lootable pvp zones.

Radar back, I stopped PvP because of the removal.
  11. Dante

Flying lag

Indeed, it has nothing to do with hardware, maybe hardware influences the severity, but everyone can have the problem. My computer is capable of running entopia at maxed out settings with ease, I have the problem aswel. Just a temporary sync issue, I'm not sure if it actually slows you down...
  12. Dante

Wikipedia

For anyone that wishes to see what is currently happening to the pages: Main page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropia_Universe Talk page (See all the way below that page for my arguments against him): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Entropia_Universe Page history and edits...
  13. Dante

Wikipedia

Well this {removed} seems to live in his own world, if you look at the talk page you can see exactly how he thinks and my responses to his retardness. He believes in things that do not exists and makes up things out of the blue. He asks me to bring facts and arguments to show him he's wrong, I...
  14. Dante

Wikipedia

Well I left him another explanatory message and someone else in the meantime deleted the whole chapter Active Player Base which I think is great, lets keep it gone. Also removed the official website thingy, cause indeed they are not official.
  15. Dante

Entropia Universe Active Player Base

DiabloP, my reply to you, now stop putting your information on wikipedia as I've explained everything you asked me to (factual research blablabla) Your message to me: My message to you:
  16. Dante

Wikipedia

The user changed it back on the wikipedia article, stating his research is correct again. I've removed it once again and left him the following message:
  17. Dante

Wikipedia

I just edited the page. Look at the history to see what he wrote.
  18. Dante

Wikipedia

Apparently, our little friend that was so certain of these numbers felt the need to spread his (completely wrong) wisdom to wikipedia and MMORPG.com. I'm actually thinking of just deleting it from wikipedia and put "source based on assumptions of a single non credible player, therefor...
  19. Dante

Buying: Low TT Angel (M,L)

Another bump Managed to get the shin guards :)
  20. Dante

Bumptiedum. Still looking :) :yay:
  21. Dante

Hello, I'm looking for the following parts (TT around/between 10-20 PED): Angel Harness (M,L) Angel Helmet (M,L) Angel Thigh Guards (M,L) Angel Arm Guards (M,L) I'm sure we can agree on a price, it will save you some PED on buying a new one :)
  22. Dante

Entropia Universe 14.3.0.1 Release Notes

You are correct, that's what Microsoft states, however what Microsoft tells you is that it's BUSINESS support only until 2014. From Microsoft.com: So since we are all end user "main stream" as MS calls it, support has been dropped for the consumer market quite some time already :) No company...
  23. Dante

Entropia Universe 14.3.0.1 Release Notes

Like I said in the other thread, XP is old and unsupported by MA, Microsoft and the rest of the world. If the upcoming patches fix the problems for XP too then you are lucky. If the patches fix it for vista, Win7 and Win8 but not XP then you need to upgrade your software. Anyway, I still...
  24. Dante

Question: High Ammo qty in Loot?

I always have an amplifier on my gun and I always buy ammo for the amount of shots my amp lasts, so I will never ever shoot looted ammo. Besides, it's way easier to count your run statistics this way. As for ammo in loot, havent noticed yet, but will keep an eye on it.
  25. Dante

Help: b32 file deletion on client loader repair

It's a software problem, not hardware.
Back