Search results

1. T

new UI making it hard to play

Personally I don't have problems like that but I can relate to someone that has them, would be cool in interface settings to be able to set up UI scale of some elements, good thought.
  2. T

News: 2024 User Interface Update

UI is looking good! Although i am curious what happened to the previous statement that it is pointless for MA to create new UI for now since it all gonna get wiped in UE5 and redesigned once more that's why you abandoned work on that, what changed?
  3. T

Selling: WTS / RENT LP 100 T10

bump
  4. T

bump added few more items of interest
  5. T

bump
  6. T

bump
  7. T

bump
  8. T

bump
  9. T

bump added few items of interest such as: - Crit damge lasers - Poe TWEN - Arson TWEN
  10. T

bump
  11. T

Your answer would make sense that it was price fishing, but why would i do that if we know what was the last price that lp120 been sold for arround 1-2 weeks ago? Not sure if you are mad because I rejected your offer you sent to me but i want the thread to be simple and used for bumping LP 100...
  12. T

Hello, Small update - based on offers i recieved, few offers were for arround 430k+ i decide to keep the pistol for myself use since i am not that sure if it is worth selling for that price. LP 100 Modified T10 stays for sell and i withdraw lp120 from selling. Changing the topic name to do not...
  13. T

Selling: 17k christmas boxes / 6k easter boxes / 12k halloween boxes

Hey, As in thread - looking to sell some boxes, if you are interested drop me a PM on forum : ] Cheers
  14. T

LP120 Withdrawn from selling and will keep it for personal use. LP 100 Tier 10 Modified is for sell and accepting offers ingame / pm on forum Here are the stats from all the time i've been using lp100 7,5kk cycled 98.19% tt back Items of interest: - Crit damge lasers 15%/20% - Poe TWEN (F) -...
  15. T

Pending withdrawal since 6th of May, 2023.

To be honest it seems ridiculous that they were ignoring you for such a long time, and they only reacted after you created the topic. @Mindark, please care for support tickets and dont ignore your playerbase.
  16. T

News: Halloween Mayhem 2023

Funny thing is that as we can see MA reads the topic and even responds but they completely ignore posts about botting even tho they are aware of it. It is quite scary and sad that there are bots in exsistance that: "There are already advance bots that also repair, reentering instances and do...
  17. T

Selling: 17k+ TWEN TOKENS

sold
  18. T

Selling: 17k+ TWEN TOKENS

Hey, I farmed a bit tokens and looking to sell them for 1.5p current stack: 18k pm me on forum
  19. T

News: Information for Entropia Universe 17.22.1 patch

Imagine SOMEHOW someone who is buying tokens would already get swine weapon being happy with 84% effi and then he reads this. Would hurt : ]
  20. T

Selling: 5k Christmas Boxes & 7k Halloween Boxes

bump, 5k christmass boxes left
  21. T

News: Nanocube Changes

Warms my heart when reading that kind of anouncments from Mindark
  22. T

Achievement: First TWEN Protector of the Empire full set (F)

Looks dope, gratz Evey!
Back