Search results

1. K

Entropia Gold's NEW Event: HOFF's HOF OFF - 5 Land Areas & 5 Different Mobs!

Add me: Killarious K-Max Maximillion
  2. K

Omegaton West Habitat, Delta, Block A, #5

Shop has new items added Guns, gun attachments, gun amps, healing tools, mining amps...
  3. K

Lootius Mayhem: Episode One

Sign Me Up!!! Killarious K-Max Maximillion Looks like a great event.
  4. K

FYI: How To Loot Rings - Code Has Been CRACKED!

WARNING!!!! I followed this to the T and Captain Jack Won the ring :D It is rigged....
  5. K

WoF 2020... Hunt for your country! TRIBUTE TOURNAMENT

NICE WoF is returning :) Was my favorite event in EU and looked forward to it every year. It wasn't about winning anything it was just about winning period who gave a crap if you got anything. It was fun just to participate.... Still waiting to order my WoFfee Mug :D I am in. K-Max
  6. K

KMAX Streaming!

Hello, thank you so much for publicizing me NYR :)
  7. K

Gold Card Announcement

I worked with government on quite a few projects mainly the attorney general software systems and that scan bar on back of your drivers license and that scan bar on your passport hold way more info then you know. even a scan of the front of my state drivers license can revealed a lot of info...
  8. K

Gold Card Announcement

I liked my gold card and don't mind changing to the pocket authentication system. With that said has MA ever come up with a system where you can recover your account without sending 150 certified documents to them to prove your existence, basically sending them every detail of info so they can...
  9. K

Entrolympic Events 2018

Pemphredo Island
  10. K

Why do you play EU?

Well when I was a kid I got a swirlie and when I get one now I feel young again :D
  11. K

Entrolympic Events 2018

Globals Hunting 4-21-2018 59 PED https://imgur.com/e4kIBkt 57 PED https://imgur.com/iOEbw08 87 PED https://imgur.com/AhfIsPh 66 PED https://imgur.com/daHkQHC
  12. K

what's bad with crafting??

And what will MA do to fix crafting... Add a crafting loot skill and profession :D
  13. K

Info: MA Reveals loot information

Real life assessment equals investing in building a coffee shop a few blocks from the MindArk Offices. Visiting the offices of MindArk and smoozing them up, etc you get the idea.... these are all skills in real life social networking :P PS: I can officially give up on my 5 digit HoF or every...
  14. K

How Safe is the Safe Area near Soace Stations

From personal experience over the years: 1. You are not guaranteed to spawn in safe zone flying up from planet. I have spawned twice outside of safe zone and had to fly in and wait to be safe. Most all the time however you do spawn within safezone but it is not guaranteed. 2. You can get...
  15. K

Interesting info about this forum

Hmm turned ad blocker off to see what ad's and not seeing any. Interesting wonder where ad revenue is coming from, hidden auto clicks or something?
  16. K

Selling: Merry Mayhem Foot Guards (M)

About 9 hours left before end of sale. Current highest offer is +3200 PED.
  17. K

48 hour bid time started 0000ma 01.06.2018 ending 01.08.2018 Starting at 3200PED
  18. K

New Highest Offer +3.2k Also Bump to the top...
  19. K

Another Bump
  20. K

Still waiting for a Mod to fix the title, sent request weeks ago. BUMP to the top.
  21. K

Title still not fixed but Meyhem Foot Guards (M) still up for sale!!!! BUMP!!!
  22. K

Still waiting for Mods to fix the title wonder how long it will take? It is an EU related forum and we all know how fast EU does things :laugh: :yay::yay::yay: BUMP :yay::yay::yay:
  23. K

:yay::yay::yay:Bumping again :yay::yay::yay:
  24. K

Help: Can't Log In

Got back in finally, must have been the server I was on when I logged out, was at limnadian district.
  25. K

Help: Can't Log In

Keep getting: Internal Error has occured. Please try to login again in a few minutes. Is anyone else having this issue?
Back