Selling: Merry Mayhem Foot Guards (M)

K-Max

Stalker
Society
Don't Feed the Animals
Killarious K-Max Maximillion
Mayhem Foot Guards (M)

eWn0HUa.png

Selling the above Mayhem Foot Guards (M).

This was a team hunt loot so all offers will be discussed with team members before final acceptance. Send all offers/bids just in case team wants a faster sale.

SOLD!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

K-Max

Last edited:
:yay::yay::yay:Bump to the Top :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Not sure why you're trying to talk down your own goods because Mayhem is better than Merry Mayhem. :laugh:

No, seriously, those are different armors.

....or joke of OP. U realise that something is wrong that next to that thrad someone seling full Shadow for + 25K. Then if Mery Mayhem must be less than that. It's not obvious to everyone that feets cant be like 1/2 full armor set ( except Ghost...lol, and their rare feet out of L BP )

On the other hand it is fully permited by forum rules to sabotage own sale. It is forbidden doing that to others ;)

I am sorry guys typed in Merry in the title I never recognized the name difference.

These are for sale and taking bids on them if anyone is interested. The picture is accurate and I did the screenshots myself. I was the person to first loot these Dec 16th, HoF board had first to discover. Might even still be on Entropia Life.

I don't know what these are worth I was told around 6k so that's why I set the price at that for possible starting bids but I also stated I'd consider any bid, I have to confer with others in the team before final sale however make sure everyone in the team is ok with the sale.

Once again sorry about the title I'll send Mod a PM to see if they can correct this. I was not trying to troll anyone or miss advertise my own sale and hurt it.

K-Max

:yay::yay::yay:BUMP:yay::yay::yay:

+3k bid yesterday

:yay::yay::yay:Bumping again :yay::yay::yay:

Still waiting for Mods to fix the title wonder how long it will take? It is an EU related forum and we all know how fast EU does things :laugh:

:yay::yay::yay: BUMP :yay::yay::yay:

Title still not fixed but Meyhem Foot Guards (M) still up for sale!!!!

BUMP!!!

Still waiting for a Mod to fix the title, sent request weeks ago.

BUMP to the top.

Another Bump

New Highest Offer +3.2k

Also Bump to the top...

48 hour bid time started 0000ma 01.06.2018 ending 01.08.2018

Starting at 3200PED

About 9 hours left before end of sale. Current highest offer is +3200 PED.

Back