Search results

1. A

Planet Calypso - The Next Chapter

From what I can see, out in the real world not just in here, it is looking like "The FINAL Chapter" for this game. Basically out there in the worldwide game community Entropia is a big joke to laugh at. Sad to see something with so much potential in a flaming death spiral into the ground. :(
  2. A

A Sign of Our Unhappiness

Assumptions I think your crystal ball has a serious crack in it. Actually I love the game, it is the seriously deficient service/capabilities of the team RUNNING the game I have a problem with. The trouble with making assumptions Dab is it generally makes an Ass out of U. If you enjoy being...
  3. A

A Sign of Our Unhappiness

Ok nothing else has worked so maybe we should illustrate to MA/SDS/SEE how their "efforts" have affected the game and therefore their earnings. Let's post a list of people we KNOW have left or ARE leaving because of dissatisfaction with the poor efforts put in by the above companies to actually...
  4. A

Q&A answers coming today

Unfortunately for Hanne she's just the scapegoat the company is dangling in front of us. Come on SDS/SEE or whatever the hell you call yourself today, SOMEONE in REAL authority step up to the plate and be honest with us for once. Going from a definite timeline (two weeks) to a god knows what...
  5. A

Well they have said the answers are due tomorrow, Wednesday your time Thursday mine. I am a critic but its pretty close to the two weeks they stated so that is a B+ so far for letting us know and getting close to the target time. Always providing they actually arrive tomorrow lol. However 40%...
  6. A

No Karmic, its about respect for their customers ...US! Although I have been one fo their harshest critics, its not because they have a poor product....its because they have poor service. A lot of what is being asked for, again and again, is VERY SIMPLE AND EASY TO DO. Communicate with their...
  7. A

Situation Vacant: Hurrikane's Job.

Off topic but maybe I can help Hurrikane. I am moving into Electronic publishing with my book business. Send me a mail if you want to know more. Alpha
  8. A

Cost of whining

What BETTER things? I think the general consensus is that things have got worse not better.
  9. A

Cost of whining

That is easy Parlog. Because the others leave!!!! The "same" 40 you are talking about are the ones who hope against hope that the game will get better and so have patience and wait and wait only to be continually disappointed. What you have to remember is that we are contracting to get a...
  10. A

Any more predictions? https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?205987-Prediction-Thread&highlight=
  11. A

Entropia Universe Release 11.6.0 Available

Thanks for the clarification Hanne, any news on when the FIRST SEE update will be? and what things we can expect?
  12. A

Forum Community - Where has it gone?

Me too I think MA/FPC/SEE has to take a large dose of the blame for the negativity in the forums. It comes down to two things: 1) LACK OF COMMUNICATION - It is not that hard to drop a thread in here regularly explaining how things are going, or what is happening or even "We are sorry we are...
  13. A

Prediction Thread

Bump! Bump!
  14. A

Summary of the Q&A With SEE Digital Studios

What people are not recognising is these issues ARE SEE issues. They are in effect subcontracting a service supplied by MA to us, therefore THEY are the people responsible to US for the issues. It is SEE's responsibility to see these issues resolved, as they are our agents in dealing with MA.
  15. A

Prediction Thread

Good Points as Always Mastermesh I frankly am hoping that in this instance Marco/SEE proves us wrong, unlikely but we all like to dream. As far as only MA can answer some questions, my thinking is this. SEE is a customer of MA's, we are customers of SEE's. If SEE wants to retain us as customers...
  16. A

Prediction Thread

Ok Q&A thread officially closed and we are told approx. 2 weeks to reply. Lets have predictions on ACTUAL timeline and how MANY of the major questions will be satisfactorily answered. My predictions. will be 3 weeks + before any reply 50% of questions answered 25% satisfactorily. Winner get...
  17. A

Q&A Thread - The Next Chapter

Just an additional question to my earlier ones. Have you given any thought to compeitions for ideas, storylines, new products for the players to help with development? This would give you an idea of what the players ACTUALLY want and also provide clear evidence of the willingness to listen to...
  18. A

Q&A Thread - The Next Chapter

Does this mean that queries will be replied to now? How do we contact SEE regarding commerical opportunites? Has thought been given to having members help with suggestions and ideas? Is it really a good idea to open new planets when Calypso, the first planet is so underdeveloped? Could a Beta...
  19. A

Possible Noob Sweat Fix?

Ok after a LOT of feedback from various threads here is my idea for a possible solution to the sweat/give noobs a chance situation. Make the sweat tool (can't remember name lol) tierable AND have decay. Make it no decay on first tier and decay thereafter. It will automatically tier at first...
  20. A

MA & FPC, MARCO Please respond to the community!

Exactly Noble one Hanne I'm sorry but he does have a point. It wasn't just your absence, it was the absence of ANY input from FPC that lead to these threads. You are sick, that's fair enough, but what about all the other staff. I personally have tried to contact Marco as well as using the...
  21. A

Where has FPC gone?

TY Ty for your reply Hanne, sorry to hear you are sick. Maybe an autoreply on your mail next time might prevent everyone worrying so much?
  22. A

MA & FPC, MARCO Please respond to the community!

Actually..... according to the dev posts its been since 13th not 15th, so we are looking at in excess of 10 days. The issue is not JUST not replying to posts on forums, they are not replying to mail either. If they are busy far enough, however it is very easy to set your mail to auto-reply "We...
  23. A

Suggestions to Bring more Excitment to the Game

Lilac Yes Lilac that is pretty much how I saw it. Not as a toatl freebie but as something you would have to spend on to maintain. Thank you. We need MORE systems for getting these people involved enough to deposit. There has been some really useful input on this thread and some great ideas...
  24. A

Suggestions to Bring more Excitment to the Game

Homesteading Here's a little clarification to help Ice. Homesteading would be small areas, nowhere near the size of LA's so in no way would they be competition to LA owners, as I stated instead it is a way to get people to INVEST in the game. This is about ADDING revenue to the game, not...
  25. A

Where has FPC gone?

Still..... no reply from FPC. As to them being on holiday, maybe BUT surely its not that difficult to have an autoreply saying we are on holiday back whenever? I know its not because I do that. I'm not the only one that has noticed this and am noticing a lot of speculation in general chat...
Back