Search results

1. frisca2004

I wonder if anyone can answer these questions...

1. Did you notice that you get evade skill when you take damage ? I mean I do know that you get it for the armor and plate decay but geez, aren't you supposed to get evade skill for evading something ? Same thing goes with dodge. 2. Did you notice that most mobs (except 1000+ hp almost all time...
  2. frisca2004

What's the best thing to skill and not use up too much money ? (I mean in hunting mining and crafting too)

Hey guys, I have a question, I'm kinda low on funds and was thinking, what's the best way to skill or do something productive in this game with something like 100 ped or so and not lose one dime or lose and win back ? What's been fair to you lately ? And how do you do it ? Tell me please :) I...
  3. frisca2004

Help me get something I've always wanted and need! - +rep and 100 efd!

Hey! It's me, and I've always wanted a laptop because i'm at a Computer Science College and it's very useful here. This website tells me that if I get like 250 people to make accounts on it, it gives me one! So please people help me out! I'll +rep all who help me and donate 100 efd to each in...
  4. frisca2004

If you had a shelf full of superpowers, which would you choose ?

If you had a shelf full of superpowers, and could take one, which superpower would you choose? I would take the superpower to be positive all the time :)
  5. frisca2004

Imagine => know yourself

Hello this is a nice thing from a phychology student i learned some time ago, want to offer it to you know. I'll tell you to imagine some stuff you tell me how it looks and i tell you a description of your inner person :) Sounds cool eh ? Wait till ya see :) Everybody i did it to said I was...
  6. frisca2004

More WAYS to have fun :)

Okay so putting asside my other thread that was locked, in this thread let's everyone post ways to have fun ingame. My personal favourite being a non-depo is to use high-end gear on big mobs because I don't get that much, other than that i've seen people stacking objects in PA for fun so other...
  7. frisca2004

More fun!

Hello fellow citizens of Entropia Universe. I have been a non-depo till today and still continue to be and i am proud of my level 35 laser sniper and 5k HG and other complementary skills like fapping evading and dancing :D. I feel like i have had not any much fun in this game because i never had...
  8. frisca2004

Your story to uberness

I want to make a call to every player who is above average level in his chosen profession and wants to share his story on how he did it to write it here. Me myself am a player who's average right now, has level 35 in his profession and wants to get to uberness by skilling up(i must mention that...
  9. frisca2004

HoF: I lost all my peds, but...

Today I started crafting, borrowed an oa-101 BP from a good friend leaving him my suit as a guarantee, and then I started crafting amps. Got one in the afternoon and one in nighttime, but lost all my peds, now isn't that sad :cool: Good luck people !
  10. frisca2004

Silent Argonaut Hof!

And another one just a few hours after the official hof! MA really wants me to stay ingame ...or if they give me this item do they want me to quit ? :D
  11. frisca2004

Looks like MA doesn't want me to get a job!

Hey, I posted a few days ago that I am looking for a job, appealing to all players of Entropia for a free spot or a deal, but it looks like MA doesn't want me to get a job, they want me to play ! :cool:
  12. frisca2004

Good man looking for a job

Hello I am former Entropia player Beck The Tiger Johnson...I still have my avatar but now I rarely play, but I still have the skills and the knowledge about the game. I am writing this thread because I am a fresh high-school graduate, I am 18 years old and want to look for a job in the...
  13. frisca2004

My second biggest global ever

Got it today after 2 argo globies. My biggest is an argo hunter, 234 ped.
  14. frisca2004

S: Professor Duchev's log part 2

TT is 2 ped, looted it a few ago. SB: 5 ped It has no real use except the story and the decoration/collector value.
  15. frisca2004

Serendipity

Now this is one i've been waiting for a long long time. Here it finally is ! SERENDIPITY ! :yay::yay: Oh, and a 142 ped allo from last night:
  16. frisca2004

My first achievement since I restarted playing and my first post since a lot of time

Hey, for everyone who knows me from the game and from the forum, I'm Beck The Tiger Johnson and restarted playing now that I have a bit more patience and a lil' more dedication. This is my first achievement and post on EF since a long long time : 4 crits in 5 shots. And I got loot on the mob ...
  17. frisca2004

Looking for part-time internet job

Edit:Why I want to work What I forgot to mention here was the reason I want to work on the Internet. As some of you know, Romania is not such a wonderful country when it comes to economics. Actually, the situation is kinda black nowadays... My problem is that I live alone with my mom, my parents...
  18. frisca2004

Geek for hire!

Hello, I would like to engage in a serious business partnership, and to work as an employee, I am a computer power-user and know the following: -English perfectly; -MS Office entirely; -Advances Mathemathics; -Web design; -A little logical programming but there's nothing I can't learn in a...
  19. frisca2004

Entropia's Day ?

I was thinking that for the Birthday of Project Entropia or Entropia Universe to be made some changes to the game, I mean, for one day in a year a server could be created on which everybody could get what gear they would want from TT(peds not real, just infinite balance and non-real peds) ... a...
  20. frisca2004

Do Mod MK2 and Imp MK3 really exist ?

Do these nice weapons really exist anymore ? I mean ... I've never seen any of them posted on the forum or in auction ... only all the politics that imk2 and mod merc are the best weapons ingame bla bla bla ... imo these are very good too and I'd be interested in some opinions of ppl who had...
  21. frisca2004

I don't like the lack of communication in Entropia now ...

Before Entropia Universe, ppl talked to everyone in towns, when laying down was invented there were orgies in all towns, it was just something else ! I used to talk to strangers for 3 hours, and just have fun ! That's how I met almost all my friends in this universe, and I had a lot of fun ...
  22. frisca2004

2 globals in the same chatwindow

Really lucky this morning, I guess Aerosmith works with Entropia :)
  23. frisca2004

3 crits in a row !

Next up, 115 hp and sere :) stay tuned !
  24. frisca2004

Can you remember your first day of work ? How was it ?

Can you remember the first time you started working ? At what age it was ? How was your first experience ? Today I'm at my first day of work, I work at a computer company and I'm starting to like it. I'm only 17 but I know what I'm doing :)
  25. frisca2004

EU Meetup at the Black Sea ?

How would you all feel like an EU meetup at the Black Sea in Romania, in Costinesti or any other leisure district, so we can enjoy, talk and party ? No place better in this world :yay:
Back