Imagine => know yourself

frisca2004

Stalker
Society
DIABOLIQ
Beck The Tiger Johnson
Hello this is a nice thing from a phychology student i learned some time ago, want to offer it to you know. I'll tell you to imagine some stuff you tell me how it looks and i tell you a description of your inner person :)
Sounds cool eh ? Wait till ya see :) Everybody i did it to said I was right! Btw name's Tudor. Here we go!

Imagine a desert and how it looks. In this desert there is a cube, imagine where it is, if it's on the ground or not, if it's big or small, transparent or opaque, and what color it is.
Next up in this desert there is a ladder. Imagine where this ladder is in relation to the cube, if it's long or short if it has a lot of stairs or few.
Next in the desert there is a horse. Imagine where it is in relation to the cube and ladder, if it has a saddle or not, what colour is it's hair, it's eyes.
And finally in this desert there is a storm. Imagine where is it in relation to the cube the ladder and the horse.

So write all down in a reply and when i check the forum next time i'm gonna tell ya some stuff about yourself that you can CONFIRM and maybe it's something brutally TRUE but you don't know it or don't want to face it :). So now it's in your hands ;)

Hello this is a nice thing from a phychology student i learned some time ago, want to offer it to you know. I'll tell you to imagine some stuff you tell me how it looks and i tell you a description of your inner person :)
Sounds cool eh ? Wait till ya see :) Everybody i did it to said I was right! Btw name's Tudor. Here we go!

Imagine a desert and how it looks. In this desert there is a cube, imagine where it is, if it's on the ground or not, if it's big or small, transparent or opaque, and what color it is.
Next up in this desert there is a ladder. Imagine where this ladder is in relation to the cube, if it's long or short if it has a lot of stairs or few.
Next in the desert there is a horse. Imagine where it is in relation to the cube and ladder, if it has a saddle or not, what colour is it's hair, it's eyes.
And finally in this desert there is a storm. Imagine where is it in relation to the cube the ladder and the horse.

So write all down in a reply and when i check the forum next time i'm gonna tell ya some stuff about yourself that you can CONFIRM and maybe it's something brutally TRUE but you don't know it or don't want to face it :). So now it's in your hands ;)

sounds fun :p opaque small cube floating in the air and it's black. The ladder is to the right of the cube, not very long but not really short either sort of like a normal ladder maybe 10 stairs. the horse was right of the ladder with no saddle the hair is black and eyes are brown, the storm was to the left of everything a bit in the background but quite far away.

sounds fun :p opaque small cube floating in the air and it's black. The ladder is to the right of the cube, not very long but not really short either sort of like a normal ladder maybe 10 stairs. the horse was right of the ladder with no saddle the hair is black and eyes are brown, the storm was to the left of everything a bit in the background but quite far away.

You have low self-confidence and when you talk to somebody you're not completely open. You're a bit distracted as you seem to be the dreamer, and you're not completely down to earth yet, and you also have a dark side. Your friends you like to keep them close, you have few that are really good ones but they exist and that's good, and some you've recently made friends with. Your ideal partner you would like to keep close and has black hair and brown eyes, but you wouldn't like to dominate her, more be dominated. You expect some problems in the future in your life, affecting you your friends and your lover, but they're far away and you're not worrying that much.

I guess that wraps it up, hope you liked it! ;) next!

ok, here we go

i see the desert, the medium-sized black box is in the middle of the picture, quite heavy i'd say, for u can see it's pressed into the sand. The ladders are on the (my) right hand side of the box, also medium-sized, and standing up, not leaning on anything. The horse is on (my) left hand side, facing the box and the ladder, head down, withouth the saddle but with ribbon on him. It's a male horse, black with brown hair on the head and with brown eyes. I can't really see a lot of the storm, but seems like something's getting ugly at the horizon.
:scratch2:

You have low self-confidence and when you talk to somebody you're not completely open. You're a bit distracted as you seem to be the dreamer, and you're not completely down to earth yet, and you also have a dark side. Your friends you like to keep them close, you have few that are really good ones but they exist and that's good, and some you've recently made friends with. Your ideal partner you would like to keep close and has black hair and brown eyes, but you wouldn't like to dominate her, more be dominated. You expect some problems in the future in your life, affecting you your friends and your lover, but they're far away and you're not worrying that much.

I guess that wraps it up, hope you liked it! ;) next!

haha quite true actually :D only minor thing was not right, i'm more dominant than me being dominated, but sure i switch from time to time ;P And yes black hair :drool: dreamer i sure am hehe :p rest was also right.

Ok I will try it. Here is what I saw when reading your post.

I saw a red sand dune desert nearing dusk with a moon rising in the background. I imagined a large chrome cube (reflective) on the sand reflecting the sand, the sky, moon, and sunset. I imagined an un-ending ladder on top of the cube leading into the sky with an infinite amount of rungs. I also saw a black stallion next to the cube (right side fairly close so you can see a mirror of it in the cube) with light blue eyes no saddle on the horse. I also invisioned a thunderstorm in the distance with lightening and thunder. Its pretty far away behind the cube but the rest of the sky is clear. The storm goes as far as the eye can see from left to right. Its probably 50 miles away but very threatening the moon is just above the storm cloud tops.

Heh, oh why not. Should be interesting.

The desert is made of light / white sand with only small and smooth mounds of sand for the dunes. Sort of like low smooth hills ^_^ The cube is medium sized, sat on the ground, and is a slightly reflective cool light blue. The ladder is leant against the side of the cube and is long enough so that someone can climb to the top. It only has five or so steps too. The horse is right next to the cube, close to the ladder as well. It's black, has blue eyes and no saddle. The storm is barely in the picture, sort of in the top right corner and very far in the distance.

(Now reading others replies, why does everyone see a black horse? :D)

The desert consists of light yellow, almost cream-coloured, sand. At our focus point the terrain is fairly flat, but there are dunes in the distance. A small cube rests on the ground, it is transparent like glass but gleams in reflected sunlight. A ladder is part-buried in the sand a couple of metres away from the cube. It is nearly vertical and about eight steps can be seen above the sandline. The cube is much smaller than the ladder. To the side of the ladder, an unsaddled light-brown horse faces the cube and is peering down at it perhaps quizzically, but its eyes are not in view. A storm brews in the distance, ahead of the horse.

I did have the horse tied to the ladder at one point, but preferred to remove that from the image. I also contemplated afterwards just having the cube, ladder and horse all buried under the sand but figured that would make me a psychopath or something :D

Last edited:
Sounds fun :) hope you get time to answer this one, I'm really curious of what you might get from my text :)

I see a golden dessert, with sand looking almost like salt, just a bit smaller particles..
A opaque, blue\ black cube.. Quite big one, like a small house or something, floating just a few centimeters over the ground..
The ladder is placed a bit to the right of the cube, too far away to get onto the cube from it, but it's almost as high as the cube itself, with medium distance between the steps, making it not very few, but not too many steps either..

The horse is standing between the cube and the ladder, but closer to the cube, so it's not much related to the ladder. Not saddled, black haired, brown eyes.

The storm is filling up space about a hundred meters away from the cube. Behind it, and on both sides, making it impossible to catch the horizon with your eyes, and making the impression of all the other things much clearer..

The desert is snow white, adorn with colorful desert plants. There is a blue transparent cube floating in the air. Leaning up against the cube is a long ladder. Below the cube is a beautiful white horse with black spots. There is no saddle on the horse. The horse has glowing blue eyes. Off in the distance there is a storm brewing.

There seems to be quite a preference for the storm being in the distance. Perhaps more because the storm is mentioned at the end, so we've already got an image in our minds without it by the time we get there?

Hmmm...
This is what I see
I see the Sand dunes picture that comes with Windows as a background, that picture, very sand colored sand, smooth hill, with a slight breeze, A white cube in the sand dead center, just barely being covered up at it's bottom. The ladder, it's a wood ladder, placed right up against the cube in the front. The horse, is on top of the cube, just an old western cowboy brown horse, saddled and down up just like in the old western movies. The storm, dark gray cloud hovering right over the horse.

ok, here we go

i see the desert, the medium-sized black box is in the middle of the picture, quite heavy i'd say, for u can see it's pressed into the sand. The ladders are on the (my) right hand side of the box, also medium-sized, and standing up, not leaning on anything. The horse is on (my) left hand side, facing the box and the ladder, head down, withouth the saddle but with ribbon on him. It's a male horse, black with brown hair on the head and with brown eyes. I can't really see a lot of the storm, but seems like something's getting ugly at the horizon.
:scratch2:

The desert is the world as you see it. Yourself, you are mediating between states of illuminative confidence and low self-esteem, being somehow indecisive. You have a dark side of yourself but you don't show that too often because you're not totally open when talking to people. You're very down to earth and rationalizing everything usually, and you see your life like a motion picture,a movie. You like to keep your friends close but you like to keep a good balance so they are not too many nor too few. You've known them not for a long time nor for a short tim+e, but in the middle. You don't like friends relying on you but you like to keep them close. Your ideal partner looks up to you and is obedient but you don't like to dominate him, you like that to come from the partner, and you also like fashion accesories. Your ideal partner has dark hair and brown eyes. You have no problems now but you expect some to appear in the future and that is concerning you.

+rep away! I like efd :D

Ok I will try it. Here is what I saw when reading your post.

I saw a red sand dune desert nearing dusk with a moon rising in the background. I imagined a large chrome cube (reflective) on the sand reflecting the sand, the sky, moon, and sunset. I imagined an un-ending ladder on top of the cube leading into the sky with an infinite amount of rungs. I also saw a black stallion next to the cube (right side fairly close so you can see a mirror of it in the cube) with light blue eyes no saddle on the horse. I also invisioned a thunderstorm in the distance with lightening and thunder. Its pretty far away behind the cube but the rest of the sky is clear. The storm goes as far as the eye can see from left to right. Its probably 50 miles away but very threatening the moon is just above the storm cloud tops.

The desert is the world as you see it, you like energic people and you are one yourself, and you like conceptual stuff and have an affinity for your own imagination. Surely you are the dreamer type and you love creating impressions, but you are very introverted and when people try to make a deep connection with you you are just not open for it, but you are a down to earth and have control over your own thoughts. You have many friends and have had them for a long time, and you like them to rely on you and to keep them as close as possible. Your ideal partner has a strong personality and is confident and has black hair and blue eyes, and you don't like to dominate him, more be dominated by character. You see some grave problems in the future and are very worried that they might influence your life in many ways. Are you a writer ? If not give it a try!

/Beck Tiger

Heh, oh why not. Should be interesting.

The desert is made of light / white sand with only small and smooth mounds of sand for the dunes. Sort of like low smooth hills ^_^ The cube is medium sized, sat on the ground, and is a slightly reflective cool light blue. The ladder is leant against the side of the cube and is long enough so that someone can climb to the top. It only has five or so steps too. The horse is right next to the cube, close to the ladder as well. It's black, has blue eyes and no saddle. The storm is barely in the picture, sort of in the top right corner and very far in the distance.

(Now reading others replies, why does everyone see a black horse? :D)

The desert is the world as you see it. You view the world as hope, and your life as easy and joyful, and easy to pass. You have some confidence in your own forces but you haven't reached the Alpha Man stage yet. You are down to earth and are a bit cold person in relation to other people and sometimes you just deflect them, and other times have trouble in creating rapport, but you see your life as cool and that's attracts other people to yourself. You like to keep your friends close, and you have few but very good ones that you have known for a very long time (kindergarden/school) and you like to keep them close to you. Your ideal partner has black hair and blue eyes, but you don't like to dominate him. You have no problems in your life nor your friends life nor with your partner, and you think that the problems could appear but you don't bother with that and not a single shot of worry is in your blood.

The desert consists of light yellow, almost cream-coloured, sand. At our focus point the terrain is fairly flat, but there are dunes in the distance. A small cube rests on the ground, it is transparent like glass but gleams in reflected sunlight. A ladder is part-buried in the sand a couple of metres away from the cube. It is nearly vertical and about eight steps can be seen above the sandline. The cube is much smaller than the ladder. To the side of the ladder, an unsaddled light-brown horse faces the cube and is peering down at it perhaps quizzically, but its eyes are not in view. A storm brews in the distance, ahead of the horse.

I did have the horse tied to the ladder at one point, but preferred to remove that from the image. I also contemplated afterwards just having the cube, ladder and horse all buried under the sand but figured that would make me a psychopath or something :D

The desert is the world as you see it. You're a person who likes light a lot and appreciates a nice sunrise, and a bright smile, as you are warm and cheerful. You see the town you live in as linear and repetitive, because you know it very well and nothing surprises you anymore. You have low self-confidence and low self esteem but when you're talking to someone you are an open book and the people that can see right through you tend to like you because you really have something great to offer and that is your true self. You like to keep your friends close to you but you have periods in which you just don't like to see them and want your private time. You have quite a few friends and have known them for a really long time, some have even been friends with your parents. Your ideal partner has brown hair and you don't like to dominate him, but to keep him close. Your view tells you that you expect your partner to have some problems but they won't affect yourself or your friends. Don't forget to +rep! :D Btw, stop being afraid of death, it's normal, just accept it.

/Beck Tiger

Sounds fun :) hope you get time to answer this one, I'm really curious of what you might get from my text :)

I see a golden dessert, with sand looking almost like salt, just a bit smaller particles..
A opaque, blue\ black cube.. Quite big one, like a small house or something, floating just a few centimeters over the ground..
The ladder is placed a bit to the right of the cube, too far away to get onto the cube from it, but it's almost as high as the cube itself, with medium distance between the steps, making it not very few, but not too many steps either..

The horse is standing between the cube and the ladder, but closer to the cube, so it's not much related to the ladder. Not saddled, black haired, brown eyes.

The storm is filling up space about a hundred meters away from the cube. Behind it, and on both sides, making it impossible to catch the horizon with your eyes, and making the impression of all the other things much clearer..

The desert is the world as you see it. And you have a great perspective on the world and you view it as full of possibilities. You have a great deal of confidence in yourself but this is also derived from the fact that you're not completely with your feet on the ground, and you have some dreams that soon you will accomplish. You are cold with strangers and when you talk to a person you're not completely open, and you have a dark side of your own which you do not show pretty often. You have a medium number of friends, good and old friends and they try to keep in touch with you but sometimes you just can't find the time or the disposition to do that. Your ideal partner is black haired and brown-eyed, and you don't like to dominate him but you like to keep him close and you don't want him to interfere with your friends or have a good connection with them because you yourself don't have a good connection with them and you prefer to have one with your partner. You don't have any major problems now but you expect them to suddenly come and that's worrying you and clouding your mind.

BTW don't forget if you liked this to donate EFD :)

/Beck Tiger

small black cube (with purple outline) right in front of me
larger ladder that stops around the height my arms would reach directly behind it
brown horse with a tan saddle to my right facing left
and the storm is coming towards us

The desert is snow white, adorn with colorful desert plants. There is a blue transparent cube floating in the air. Leaning up against the cube is a long ladder. Below the cube is a beautiful white horse with black spots. There is no saddle on the horse. The horse has glowing blue eyes. Off in the distance there is a storm brewing.

The desert is the world as you see it. You see the world as a poor experience enlighted by little things you like, like your hobbies and passions. One of these may be entropia. You as a person have a cold character but when you talk to people you are completely open if they get you hyped-up and have rapport with you. You have a lot of dreams and you would like to see them with your own eyes and realize them but you just can't seem to find the solution yet. You've had a few friends who have the same ideals as yourself and you've known them for a long time and you don't mind them relying on you. Your ideal partner is older than you and has dark hair, and you don't like to dominate him, but he is more down to earth than yourself, and he has blue eyes. You see some problems in the future and you have few worries because you just don't know when they might knock on your door.

don't forget to +rep and donate efd if you liked it ! :)

/Beck Tiger

;)
There seems to be quite a preference for the storm being in the distance. Perhaps more because the storm is mentioned at the end, so we've already got an image in our minds without it by the time we get there?

don't try to rationalize it it's from person to person

I have to try this! :)
Okay..

The desert has brown/dark red sand, Its middle of the day so the sand turns almost orange in colour, there are one hill, the hill is to the left in the middle, ontop of the hill stands a cactus, to the right of the cactus is the cube, the cube is light blue with darker edges, the only thing that touch the sand is one corner, just a little bit.
The cube is about 1meter diameter.
The ladder starts on top of the cactus and ends on the top edge of the cube (the ladder is facing down), its about 2 meters long, the coulor of the ladder is black.
Infront of the hill the female horse stand, its a beautiful horse, its white with red eyes and long mane thats plaited. On the legs just above the horseshoe its Feather
The horse is about half a meter high and standing horizontal with its head towards me.
The storm covers almost half the image, its very high and almost looks like a big wave, the storm is just about to sweep away the hill, the horse, the cactus and the cube.

Sorry about my english :/

Ok, I didn't really close my eyes and imagine it but after reading it all here is what I came up with (actually read the thread when it had no replies and imagined it back then before reading anybody else's answers):

The desert is vast and stretches as far away as your sight reaches. There are dunes sparsely distributed, going up to 5m high in average. It is the beggining of the dusk, and while you cannot see any stars in the sky yet, the lighting is slightly more dim, making the sand have an opaque gold/brownish tone. The cube is actually a building sitting on top of the sand like normal structures would, it is a very small and old-looking stable, of ancient arab architecture with a decayed cornsilk color with various small patches where the paint has dried and fallen off in pieces. It has windows on either side and a large door opening with only 2 horse bays inside, lined side-by-side and a bit of space in front of each bay, just enough to make it a square, with some hay spread around the simple dirt floor. The ladder is inside the stable and leads to the small hay storage upstairs, it is wooden, old and about 2,5-3m high. There is a horse on the right bay, although it is not tied there. The horse is unsaddled, has black fur and eyes, is tall and strong, like Al-Hattal from the movie "Hidalgo". The desert storm's winds blow outside the stable although they are not too strong and it is still possible to see through them and watch the dunes stretching all the way to the horizon. The wind comes from the opposite side of the stable's entrance, leaving the stable and everything inside absolutely untouched by the storm, other than a few more bits of dried paint being taken by it.

P.S. I already noticed the horse is tied to what your soultwin ideal should be, and eventhough I pictured it like that, I'm actually more into blondes and they certainly don't need to be tall and strong, lol. ;)
Still very interested to read what your interpretation would be even if I had not said this, though.

Last edited:
Imagine a desert and how it looks.

The northern aspect of the desert is a meeting point of rolling tundra and dark granite that you would associate with the presence of volcanic activity nearby(tundra in the NW, granite in NE). In the far south is a red-dust desert. These three aspects are bridged by a midsection of sand coloured desert (sand colour being a mix of orange yellow and white). The tundra + granite areas are elevated, almost mountainous.

In this desert there is a cube, imagine where it is, if it's on the ground or not, if it's big or small, transparent or opaque, and what color it is.
We are inside the cube, but we can also see out of it. The vertices extend too far through space to see, but we can see the edge and what we assume is a glass-like surface on the edge of the horizon.
The ladder, which absorbs all light such that it is an unrealistic black, hovers perpendicular to the ground above the sand coloured midsection piece of desert, extending east-west. The ladder is maybe 600foot long, with rungs at intervals every 10 feet. The ladder, like us, is obviously inside the cube that contains the desert and rest of the world.
The horse is unsaddled, chestnut brown with white hair that extends from it's knees to it's hooves. In the centre of it's face. It exists underneath the hovering ladder, chewing at a random plant, taking shade from the pitch-black ladder.

The storm is to the north, past the granite+tundra, on the edge of the horizon. It doesn't seem out of place that it would occur there, as the atmospheric conditions of the cold + warmth meet most readily there.

the dessert is a stone-dessert / hammada, greyish / beige color of rocks. flat here, mountains in the far distance. there is no sun or distinct lightsource - it seems to be kind of midnight-sun lightning / twilight. the skys are scattered and pale.

the box is a cube ~ 4 mtr size, floating ~1.5 mtr above the ground, slightly moving around, but remainig its position. it has soft edges and is made from an undefinable material - a homogenous mixture from stone, glass and non-solid cloud / vapor. it is 90% opaque, mainly turqoise-blue, with actively moving tangerine reflections. it doesn't emit any light, but seems to shine somehow. i can't touch it, it appears like a hologram.

the wooden-type ladder is very close to the box, on the right side, but not touching it realy. it looks as old as the dessert. it's on the ground and ends just below the top of the box. it looks unsave to climb as it is not realy standing upright.

the horse is dark-grey, with black eyes and a heavy expedition-saddle, but no reins. it looks wild and rough and tough, with strong body and long hair. its standing next to the ladder, but a bit closer to me. it's looking at me and seems to wait.

the storm is moving in the background, from the right background to the left foreground. it is a red wave-like cloud with lightnings in it, but not below it. i can see it, but i don't hear thunder. i feel a small breeze towards it. i also feel somehow attracted by the storm, with an urge to ride into it to confront its powers. the horse can clearly feel that, but tries to stay calm..

Last edited:
Musct not be an exolination for mine ;) figures. I'm too screwed up to figure out ;)

Hmmm...
This is what I see
I see the Sand dunes picture that comes with Windows as a background, that picture, very sand colored sand, smooth hill, with a slight breeze, A white cube in the sand dead center, just barely being covered up at it's bottom. The ladder, it's a wood ladder, placed right up against the cube in the front. The horse, is on top of the cube, just an old western cowboy brown horse, saddled and down up just like in the old western movies. The storm, dark gray cloud hovering right over the horse.

The desert is the world as you see it. I can tell about you that you spend a lot of time in front of the computer and that your life is tied very strong to software, and that you see the world in a very colorful and bright way, and that you are a very centered and ego-important person, and that you are with your feet on the ground, but you are pure of heart and you are a very positive person. Your friends are depending on you and you like to keep them close, and you have some that are old and very good to you. You like your ideal partner to dominate you and sit on you most of the time, you being kept sometimes "under the shoe", and he/she is brown-haired. You have some problems in your life now that are affecting your partner, and that is affecting you and your friends too,and you are a bit worried about that, but the problems are not permanent they are temporary and never cease to appear.

small black cube (with purple outline) right in front of me
larger ladder that stops around the height my arms would reach directly behind it
brown horse with a tan saddle to my right facing left
and the storm is coming towards us

The desert is the world as you see it. You are a mostly negative person who likes to be concise, and you don't have too much confidence within you, and also have a dark side of yours who you never show, you hide your feelings behind a noble state. You have more friends than you want and have had them for a long time and you like to keep them close. You like to be dominated by your partner but you trust him/her. You see some problems coming and that worries you.

bump :scratch2: is the perpendicular hovering lightless ladder that exists to shade a horse too confusing :scratch2:

Intresting :)
Heres my view
I se a vaste desert with brown/orange sand
Right in front of me i se a grey/steel blue cube,its big like 5 times my size in hight,it rest direct on the sand ,kind of floating there.
Right in front of me a ladder stand from the sand against the cube so i could climb up on the cube if i wanted,there are many stairs on it
A white shiny female hourse with a black star on the forehead stand beside the ladder and looking on me,she got iceblue eyes and looks very good,like a dream hourse from a fairytell kind of,no sadles or ropes on her
A bad sand storm is going on all around me but are a bit lighter just where i stand and around the cube and the hourse so i can se those with not to much trouble

I would give u +Rep frisca but i dont se any rep button anymore,hmm strange ??? i give u some EFDs to start with :) lol cant give EFD either i se ??? hmm strange 2 lol u get it when im able m8 :)

I gess it is in the wrong categori to be able to donate and give rep,so i did it in a other thread of urs ;)

Last edited:
I am curious what u will say about my view frisca so lets bump this again ;)

Back