Search results

1. Anomaalia

New Nvidia Drivers

Thanks Bertha! I'll always stay away the things you are reccomending :D Currently I'm running some old drivers from 2008 and I have no problems. But thanks for heads up anyway, now go get some garcen.
  2. Anomaalia

Uber: omg this is insane :D

LOL, I feel the same.
  3. Anomaalia

Uber: omg this is insane :D

Gratz mate :yay: Lose big or win big- thats CND :D
  4. Anomaalia

Discovery: Modified omegaton fast aid pack SGA edition

Uber-Gratz for uber-loot, it's nice toy to play around :yay::yay:
  5. Anomaalia

Help: Double-click very often don't work for me since VU 10.0, anyone else had such problem?

It seems that new VU patch fixed that problem. Atleast it got fixed for me. Anyone else?
  6. Anomaalia

1.0.14 broke my wookie (gfx crash on startup)

I'm running my laptop just fine in medium settings, gfx is 8600M GT with old drivers from 08.08.2008, driver version 7.15.11.7631 You should check your motherboards chipset drivers, without them your gfx will do bizarre things. I hope you can solve your troubles
  7. Anomaalia

Help: Double-click very often don't work for me since VU 10.0, anyone else had such problem?

Same here. Especially in auction and storage, opening items info or market value window requires 2 or 3 times doubleclicking.
  8. Anomaalia

Please make it easier to find claims

Claim markers become visible in distance about 20m. That's not enough, it makes miner to run aimlessly around to find the claim and that wasts time. FPC please set claims visible distance as pre VU10. It's not the first time for MA/FPC to adjust visibility distance for mining claims
  9. Anomaalia

WTF...Replace Me in my Argo Loot????

I have 11 black paint cans in my storage, they look exactly same: "Replace me"
  10. Anomaalia

hand job by ma

He can't, he is busy with his hand atm :D
  11. Anomaalia

Vote: Day/Night Length

Yes, I'm agree with you. We don't know if FPC has some nice surprices in night time for us. Darkness can be adjusted as well. It can be dark as hell or there is some little light enough to avoid stepping into poo :) Lets see how it comes.
  12. Anomaalia

Vote: Day/Night Length

I don't like the idea of night whatsoever. I like to hunt/mine in daylight, why should I mess with my PC gamma? If night time makes hunting/mining activity uncomfortable or more costing, then some ppl will not play during dark time - therefore they are not producing any income for FPC and...
  13. Anomaalia

Is your system capable of running EU?

I will upgrade my PC by adding a crank, whenever it gets slow, I will start cranking :yay: :D
  14. Anomaalia

Buying: Mod Fap, MM

He needs 2 of them ..... :D Did I say BUMP??
  15. Anomaalia

Ban the Above User!

Ban for not studying math in school to know more digits than 0 and 1 How you count your losses in EU? :P
  16. Anomaalia

I left my wife for EU!

For your own sake I'm hoping that you are joking...
  17. Anomaalia

Entropia Universe Maintenance

Could anyone please use some garcen lubricant on Bertha, she seems to get rusty :scratch2:
  18. Anomaalia

Ban the Above User!

Banned for wearing Santa clothing in summer time. Poor kids, they think its Christmas, do you have any gifts for them? :D
  19. Anomaalia

Ban the Above User!

Banned for recruiting killers Make :inbed: not :rocket:
  20. Anomaalia

What frustrates you today in Entropia Universe?

1. Auction search/filter capabilities. 2. Longer friend list 3. armor and plates remove/install shortkeys 4. loot window closing shorkey 5. please remove "busy item or cannot be accessed" feature 6. create possibility to send a message to offline ppl in your friend list. 7. storage in CP and in...
  21. Anomaalia

Lost fap in trade! :D

Try Entropia tracker to trace trox HOfs on that amount, that might recall her name. But honestly I think you are screwed, unless this person does not get contact with you by herself. Always triple check when dealing with trade windows :wise:
  22. Anomaalia

Ban the Above User!

Banned for not having enough PEDs to repair his faceguard into full condition :trout:
  23. Anomaalia

Way to go :D , your mentoring skills will get boosted soon!!!!

Way to go :D , your mentoring skills will get boosted soon!!!!
  24. Anomaalia

Ban the Above User!

Banned for: not fixing his RL problems in 4 years :eyecrazy:
  25. Anomaalia

Damn these average players

Man, stop smoking that crap :D
Back