Banned for skipping a person.

Oh crap they do. :laugh:

>_>
No EFD from them though. :silly:

>>banned for breaking the game rules :eyecrazy:

edit: banned for having same idea as me :rofl:

Your ALL banned cause its my birthday and the birthday girl said so!! :laugh:

Banned because I have to say happy birthday :D

Banned for ambiguity about where you're from!

Hurrikane

banned for putting in a linky and saying we are wasting our time ;)

Desire xx

banned for putting in a linky and saying we are wasting our time ;)

Desire xx

Banned for not giving Scotland the capital letter it deserves!

Banned for using the w/ instead of spelling out the word "with" which is only two more letters and then adding two extra periods on the end of the sentence which is just plain wasteful.

Bones

Banned for using the w/ instead of spelling out the word "with" which is only two more letters and then adding two extra periods on the end of the sentence which is just plain wasteful.

Bones

Banned for being so.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................pragmatic and shit :p..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Banned for using the "POO" word when you could have used CRAP.

Bones

Banned for the same reason I used above :wtg:

Banned for riding a Equus with spikey armour, they have feelings too...

Banned for lurking around waiting to see what the next person is gonna ban you for.

Ban for not studying math in school to know more digits than 0 and 1
How you count your losses in EU? :p

Ban for not studying math in school to know more digits than 0 and 1
How you count your losses in EU? :p

Banned for not knowing there are only 10 types of people in this world those who understand binary and those who donn't

Banned for dressing like a girl (in game)

Banned for being attracted to him (umm, in game.. I think..).. ;)

Banned for being attracted to him (umm, in game.. I think..).. ;)

sorry I'm breaking game rules

but the above person is banned for knowing me from a long time ago (and havn't chatted much lately in game)

Back