Search results

1. L

The Meteor event

When I read the news, that a new Meteor shower event is starting I was going :woohoo:. I have many good memories about the first Meteor shower event , which was the first and only mining event. But it was so much fun for us miners. And now we have a second one. :drool: Well it didn't take long...
  2. L

Mining in taxed ares

I used the forum serach but didn't find any test about mining in taxed area. So here's my answer: Does mining in a taxed LA affect your TT return? Is the TT return exeactly reduced by the amount of taxes? How is TT return reduced? Less finds, or do finds have lesser value?
  3. L

Range Enhancer

Are there any tests regarding range enhancers? My F106 has a range of 55m with one range enhancer it should be 56m. The area which is covered with the enhanced finder is 3,67% bigger than withot enhancers. With an avarage hitrate of 27% I should get 0,99% more finds, so around 28%. Has...
  4. L

A/B testing

A/B testing is a method in webdesign with the aim to maximize an outcome. As the name implies, two versions (A and B) are compared, which are identical except for one variation that might impact a user's behavior. Version A might be the currently used version, while Version B is modified in some...
  5. L

Has a green line always the same PED value?

Just an easy question: I get a skill gain, e.g. Calypso Ground Assesment after some time I get another Calypso Ground Assesment. Do they both have the same PED value? If nobody knows eh answer: How could it be tested?
  6. L

Number of active players

MA once said that they aim for a playing cost of 1$ per hour and a few months later they said that after some analysis it's even a little bit lower. Every analysis done shows that around 10% of TT spend is lost, so we can assume that the average player spends 100 PEDs per hour. From these 100...
  7. L

Fake sale of CLD

Planet Calypso once was sold for 6mil. The 6mil granted full ownership and 50% of the income of the planet. Now somebody pays 2,5mil for 21% of the planets income without any legal guarantees or ownership rights. This makes me conclude: Either planet calypso gained a lot of worth during the...
  8. L

SHall I do this experiment

With the arrival of CLDs I bought some of them, but I withdrew almost all of my left PEDs. I withdrew more PEDs than I ever deposited. So my deposit balance should be zero or negative. Some ppl speculated that CLD owner get bad return because they think, that the PEDs you get from the CLD is...
  9. L

Withdrawl

Yesterday I withdrew most of my remaining assets and a message said that it's going to be 40 business until I have my cash. Last time I withdrew it was 30 days, so since when does it take 40 business days? Oh and let's see if they can keep the 40 days limit... Withdrawl: 27.2.2012
  10. L

MA's Income

3,5 PED => 0,35 $ 60.000 Shares * 0,35 $ => 21.000 $ Paid out to Deed holders 21.000 $ = 25% of Gross Income => 63.000 $ Gross Income for MA per week 52 weeks per year => 3.276.000 $ Gross Income for MA per year An average paid person in the IT industry costs the employer in germany around...
  11. L

ROI of Deeds will be 25% or more

MA says that they expect the ROI of the deeds to be 27%-30%. If somebody buys a share for 1000 PED these 1000 PEDs are the Gross Revenue for the planet. MA takes 50 % of it, so 500 PEDs are left. These are splited equally between the PP (for calypso it is MA) and the deedholder. So the...
  12. L

A simple calculation

MA is able to raise 6mil $ through the share sale. Players calculated that every share should produce a return of 300 PED per year or 30$. With 60.000 shares that makes yearly expenses of 1.8mil $. Aproximately after 3 years MA starts to spend more money then they got from the share sale...
  13. L

Mothership repair cost

Did I read it correctly? It costs at least 450$ to increase the HP of the mothership? Which can be blown up while I am offline?
  14. L

Other calypso forums?

This forum seems to be quite dead compared to the old Entropiaforum. Have the ppl moved to another forum? And yes, which one is it, because Entropaiforum is dead, too. Or are there any other reasons for the lack of activity here?
  15. L

Q&A from MA

Shouldn't there be a Q&A part 3 with answers from MA?
  16. L

Selling: 500 items have to go

The TT of the items (skins, hides, stones, weapons, armor, ...) is about 4300 PED . With markup the lot is worth about 6200 PED according to entropiatools.com. I can deliver a full list of the items if wanted. I will sell them as a batch only though. BO would be the entropiatools price. Is...
  17. L

Current state of the game

Yesterday the CEO of MA spoke to use. A lot of ppl are very happy about the communication, but I got worried by the statement: 1. When a CEO starts to speak it usually means that something good happend to the company or something bad. In this case it is clearly the later. 2. He said that they...
  18. L

Appartments

What are the following appartments worth: Medium sized appartment in Omegaton West Delta Medium sized appartment type G on FOMA (former CND)
  19. L

Selling: FOMA appartment G

I want to sell this appartment on FOMA (former CND). BO would be 900 PEDs. Startbid 400 PEDs. This auction will run for a week when the startbid was made.
  20. L

Selling: Medium sized Condo in Omegatron West

As the title says. I don't know the current prices, but I bought it for 600 PED. So this will be the BO. If the price isn't accurate anymore I am glad if I can adjust to current market value.
  21. L

Selling: CND Appartment type G

As the title says. I don't know the current prices, but I bought it for 1,1k PED. So this will be the BO. If the price isn't accurate anymore I am glad if I can adjust to current market value.
Back