Search results

1. N

Disable "next vehicle seat" in space

Well i would guess that the dev team have coding for the red dot to appear when in pilot seat why dont they just put the same coding to make the passenger seat show red to?
  2. N

A call to all new South African Players

Hey glad to see there are just more than a few RSA players on EU i have been playing for a year now so hit me up with that group invite i love team hunting and esp with opalo on big mobs with 5+ team :silly2:
  3. N

Ban the Above User!

Banned for liking Kangaroos and not using a smiley :monkey: oh wait thats a monkey
  4. N

7 Days on Gaia's Cradle

Add me in............. Ninja Malbal Gizmo
  5. N

Uber: 3.3k oil

Good Show nice find :silly2:
  6. N

Question: How many deeds has been sold so far?

Thanks for the input guys +rep :silly2:
  7. N

Question: How many deeds has been sold so far?

I would also like to know this as i can only depo at month end (unless i hof a uber) and i am scared that most or all will be sold by then also can deeds be sold privately or not?
  8. N

Become a citizen of Planet Calypso!

BAAAHHHH i need peds i dont want to be hunted down i mean my proffesion is a hunter i need a deed....... i dont want to be hunted :cry:
  9. N

Release Notes 12.2.1

Global zoom ftw!!!
  10. N

Uber: Simple I Ruds 4019peds

Congrats on the uber :silly2: Hope i get one soon to :yay:
  11. N

Another one bites the dust

Yes i like cheese to but this is not the point you did not say what cheese you like :lolup: But yer congrats to that person saw on the LA tracker that the person been globalling like made this morning so congrats.
  12. N

I would like some crafters on FL

Hey this is a pretty good idea i will send you a PM when i do some crafting on low lvl tools. Ninja Gizmo
  13. N

Halloween Gifts

I depo but dont own estate but i did not get any and i live in South africa which is two hours ahead of MA time ?? i am a Sad Panda :cry:
  14. N

Odysseus Disciples

BUMP BUMP :beerchug:
  15. N

Server Downtime for Release

Yes lets hope they are fixes since i had to stop my exploration mid way due to me crashing every 20min :yay:
  16. N

HoF: my first 8k .. xxxii dome 17

GZ mate :yay:
  17. N

Beacons!

I to have never had the joy of playing beacons since i have been only playing for a year so i would like to know what the fuss is all about.
  18. N

FPS Planet

It is a good idea but then it means that they would have to change the game play to a new level to keep up with the speed of FPS games also the looting system would be very difficult to reconstruct i believe..... that they would have to make a whole new game not just a new planet. Still if it...
  19. N

dung

I have Dung sent you a PM :yay:
  20. N

Thirty minutes into the game

:wise: you my friend made a very beautiful speech there :wise: +rep
  21. N

I agree with Jennsons statment, the point you are trying to bring forth is pathetic in my opinion, if you beleive that the game is easy but to exspensive then your doing it wrong (as Jennson states) i depo every month anything from $15-$150, depending on how much i want to spend, if i play...
  22. N

Yea i have to agree with everyone here i have not been on the forum long but i have been playing for roughly a year now and everyone starts out the same, some depo as soon as 10min into sweating and others dont and sweat for months on end and you even get a player who did not even depo that can...
  23. N

Credit where credit is due ... again

I have been playing EU for a full on year now so I cant comment on the old days but on the new updates I can, to put it straight I love anything that EU puts out as EU is my number 1 addiction the very first day I played this game I found it to be way better than any other MMO the game play is...
  24. N

Out of RAM

It might also be a good idea to clear your cache by restarting your pc as that tends to use up ram all nilly willy :wise: Also there are plenty of other problems as state by other posts.
  25. N

Odysseus Disciples

Bump Bump for a good cause :woot:
Back