FPS Planet

hegidr

Old Alpha
Society
The Great Pretenders
zoran drhegi kenth
I think it would be the right move to make FPS only planet. This would result in more than 100 000 new people into the game,that would be the first FPS game with real cash economy. Implemented some modes from Call of Duty, Quake, CS ...like a search and destroy, ctf or something.
This would bring many pro gamers, and many sponsors.
Why spend time and money in other FPS games, where at the end you get nothing,Here's your chance to earn while having fun! :D

Nice idea, but isn't that exactly the same as having a pvp planet, which has been suggested countless times?

Edit: and those games survive because they cost nothing, and not something, to play
editedit: and because they rely on local servers, not one batch located in europe
editeditedit: and the average age of players in those games is what, 12? That is under the minimum age to play EU
editedtiedtiedti: I have almost 200k kills in quake, so ya ;p

It is a good idea but then it means that they would have to change the game play to a new level to keep up with the speed of FPS games also the looting system would be very difficult to reconstruct i believe..... that they would have to make a whole new game not just a new planet.

Still if it was possible it would be kick ass. :laugh:

Vehicle change the game, but didnt bring more ppl, new planets also no much effect, so time for develop and something new in world :yay:

...This would result in more than 100 000 new people into the game,that would be the first FPS game with real cash economy...

Can you show what research was done to come up with that number? Thanks!

Ask an average FPS player that they would have to pay for all their ammo and see what response you get.

PVP is just another fad MA have jumped on to hide the fact they've run out of ideas.

So why haven't these players arrived seeing as we've got pvp space?

haha

I can see it now.. 100k players running the standard suit of FPS hacks in a RCE environment....
Now if they could be locked out of their hacks somehow It would be hilarious watching those playes that cant do FPS without them try to play...Sorta like watching a bunch of Opera fans in a mosh pit.

Send me some of those psychodelics you are on I could use some freedom from reality again for a short time.

Matter of taste

Can you show what research was done to come up with that number? Thanks!

Yes, yes, yes :) I understand what you're saying. I do admit that killing some mobs seems hard and take light years.
But FPS? hmmm, nahh not realy my taste. "Love-Balls" in SL? No ty :p But that is why I am stuck here in EU. We do
NOT! have "Love-Balls" lol - It is, after all it's a matter of taste. I guess that is why we have the choice to sign up in
what ever game that might appeal to our temper and taste?

EU do not have to become a mix of every other game. EU just have to stay EU-ish ;)

Tengu

i like it!

you pay by the day u spend there and all ammo are free and no decay!

just pure mayhem!

PVP is just another fad MA have jumped on to hide the fact they've run out of ideas.

EU do not have to become a mix of every other game. EU just have to stay EU-ish ;)

Yes and Yes! :lolup:

I am growing very weary of the constant pvp direction. Yes pvp is essential, but EU really needs to focus on being EU and not everything else that's popular. EU is awesome. If it just fixed what broke years ago and marketed a finished, developed product, they will come. Remember when we once had a plot?

Back