Search results

1. Side Slay Show

Link to a custom Note

I was just thinking maybe it would be good (or not) to be abel to link to a custom note in the chat.. that way ppl can have there huge sell list there, or if got a timetabel/prices for flights , other info etc, ...dont need to link to a website out of game for info... /Slay
  2. Side Slay Show

Who has the nicest snug so far?

Many have built there snug now on there landplot but who has decorated it the nicest. Post adress (TP + snug number) and map location (if possible) to a snug you visited that you find nicely decorated. I will make a visit to all locations posted . ...then later maybe we can make a vote...
  3. Side Slay Show

What else is there on the way?

What else is there not made yet and when can we expect to get hands on them? Cant wait to drive this one.
  4. Side Slay Show

Chatchannel for shopkeepers

I made a chatchannel some time ago. [#shopkeeper] Its public. The idea is for ppl that has a shopkeeper in a house/apartment or other odd location to sometimes post location and something interesting they sell.. or just new stuff put in the shopkeeper. Feel free to join in. /Slay
  5. Side Slay Show

Info: Hairstylist lvl's

I have got myself a hairstylist chair but not got anyone to sit in it so far. ;) What I would like to know is what I can do as total beginner and at what lvl other things open? thanks in advance
  6. Side Slay Show

Shopkeeper @ Hestia Upper #34

I have put a shopkeeper in my house at Hestia Upper #34. (thats SE against the hills. just before some stairs). [Corinthian Silver Kanin Pet] 3.06 ped (lvl1. filling them up as soon they are sold, I got more) [Yog Hatchling Pet] 10.24 ped (lvl1) [Pet Name Tag]...
  7. Side Slay Show

Question: Are you flying in a greyzone?

Is there rules in space that is in the greyzone? I would like to know what you think those rules are. I follow only the public stated rules from MA and those that MA has specificly told me in a support case. I think that if someone else has got told in a support case that this is something you...
  8. Side Slay Show

Taming can be fun...

A funny pumpkin was chasing my car at the chirin dragon taming area where I accidently drive in water and got killed by a Razortooth Old and the pumpkin died too. lol
  9. Side Slay Show

Locusta Young

Looks like there is a few more Locusta Young out there then before... (this is the 4:th I seen now, and since the others I saw was shot by crew, I decided I'll shoot this one).
  10. Side Slay Show

after 2 weeks

.. We noticed that you haven't been logged in to Entropia Universe for a time now and we don't want you to miss the opportunity of being a continuous part of our virtual community. .. after 2 weeks of not logging in ("am on vecation") I get this msg. Its a bit soon isnt it? Makes me wonder if...
  11. Side Slay Show

Not that safe to fly out of SS

I flew out of the Calypso SS and as soon I got out I CTD, when I login as soon I can I am at a revive, my quad is totaled and my loot is gone. I am so sick of all theese bugs.
Back