Not that safe to fly out of SS

Side Slay Show

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Side Slay Show
I flew out of the Calypso SS and as soon I got out I CTD, when I login as soon I can I am at a revive, my quad is totaled and my loot is gone. I am so sick of all theese bugs.

I flew out of the Calypso SS and as soon I got out I CTD, when I login as soon I can I am at a revive, my quad is totaled and my loot is gone. I am so sick of all theese bugs.

Did you CTD as soon as you flew out , as that area is not PVP space , so your loot you should still have .
However why were you carrying loot in space at all :scratch2:
Dont you have a repair tool and ww for your quad , having those is kind of a pre requisite for space travel.

Log a support request asking what happened.

Did you CTD as soon as you flew out , as that area is not PVP space , so your loot you should still have .
However why were you carrying loot in space at all :scratch2:
Dont you have a repair tool and ww for your quad , having those is kind of a pre requisite for space travel.

Log a support request asking what happened.

I think he flew out, after pressing W not R and he ctd before space loaded.

So seems for what ever reason his quad continued to travel forwards and out of the safe zone into pvp, becoming lootable and getting destroyed while he was ctd.

Sounds like a nasty bug, ive ctd before after hitting R, and the ship has ended up miles away from where i last seen it - but thats understandable as the R will keep going till the ava it out of the game. But for the quad to fly out into pvp without this having happened not so good :(

Well stopped you from exploiting.

Or in other wards

Logging of an being able to keep your loot is a bug.

So be happy.

(to clear it up a bit)
As soon as I came out of the SS, space had not become visible yet I CTD, and should of been in safe space. I was not flying in auto. So what I dont get is why the quad went flying out of safe space, I was not in game pressing the vehicle to go forward. This is not my fault, I didnt go out in PVP by choise, It is not the Pirates fault, he was just doing his business. This is MA's fault. There game is full of bugs and this is one of them.

I have made a support case about this but so far I only got a noob awnser, like It was first time I played this game. So I have sugested them to open up Entropia Universe Support for longtime players to avoid the noob awnsers. But I doubt they listen.

It happens to me too when I leave SS, the R that your quad was in, while in SS, continues on in Space, before Space even loads.

So I make it a habit to hit S as soon as i hear that my quad is still going....

Another thing that could've happened is, the pirates pushed your quad into PVP then shot it down.

Also, when flying up to Space, sometimes you spawn at PVP space (very annoying).

Anyway, I think support should refund at least the tt of your stolen loot. I think an analogy can be drawn, of someone TP'ing to yellow PVP planetside, and walking toward storage when they CTD, and continue walking and go past storage into lootable PVP and get looted.

Yes, those useless rats near CSS "exploiting" this bug. Well, not exploiting, but taking advantage of some kind of system fuckup.

I am currently, before go in space - switching into LOW graphics settings. If I am in HIGH settings - I will CTD 100% in space.

Try switch to LOW, people, it works for me.

UPD: Sorry, not "low" settings, I switching even in "safe" mode.

Last edited:
I never worry too much about pirates. I'm a pauper anyway so if they shoot me they've wasted their ammo. :laugh:

Hope you get your stuff back, Slay.

I doubt I got pushed into space.. its pretty far push in that short time I was out of game.
What I think can be is that if flying regular with W and crash it still keep going.. (a little strange to me). And I might have just pressed the W.

But I have given the Support team the full case and they said they look into it. ...and hopefully there will be some fix for that in some future. The loot I have to live without, even if it wasn't a big one, I am much into whats right and whats wrong. and this was wrong.

So, I'll leave this behind now. Up to Ma to fix yet another bug.

Back